Bonus: My Halloween Fun

Tattoo in my heart

A/N: Hey guys!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN....HOPE YOU ALL GET SOME GOODIES AND FUN!! wellp, as i posted on the 'supposed to be last chapter of this fanfic', and since some of you like the ending on that one...here's a treat for all of y'all since you guys are one of the best reader's ever...hope you all like this bonus chapter..enjoy and lots of loved!! <3 M

 

                                                                                                                                                         **********************************************

 

It was Holloween night and everyone was gathering, as they all get ready to get out and get some candies from every houses in the neighborhood.  Jieuna was dressed as a fairy while Zelo dresses as a matoki, Totomato; Jongup was also dressed as a matoki, Dadamato with the rest of the group all dressed like a matoki but one person didn't dress the part they were supposed to.  Yongguk decided not to dress up for Halloween, he thinks it was childish to act as one. 

Jieuna: "Oppa, where is your costume?? Why aren't you dressed as Shi Shi mato?" 
 
Yongguk: "Halloween is for kids, jagiya. But you look good on that one" 
 
Yongguk teased Jieuna with her costume, he never had seen her wearing something so short yet pretty in his eyes.  Zelo shake his head towards Yongguk.
 
Zelo: "So, you are saying that we are kids huh? Yongguk-hyung?, I mean everyone like's Halloween...why didn't you?"
 
Zelo pouting towards the elder, as he say toward's Yongguk before he left and tap Jongup to go with him. But Jongup didn't moved from where he was standing, he could not understand the fact that Yongguk didn't like Halloween.
 
Jongup: "Yongguk-hyung, can I asked you a question?" he said, curious towards Yongguk.
 
Yongguk: "Ne, Jongup-shi, what is it?" he said as he was now facing Jongup.
 
Jongup: " Why you didn't like Halloween? Did something happened to you when you where little that you forbid to dressed up?" he said curiously.
 
Yongguk let out a long sigh before he could speak and answer the young one's question.  As he was about to answer Jongup, Young Jae and Deahyun arrived at Jieuna's housed, making loud noises to let everyone know that they have arrived.
 
Deahyun: "Jieuna-shi!!!!!We are here!!!! Let's go before all the candies are gone...
 
Young Jae:" Yeah!!! Let's go...I see alot of kids going to every house already"
 
Both stop as they seen Yongguk not dressed up the part.  They got confused for a second and then suddenly Deahyun take something out of his pocket and give it to Yongguk.
 
Deahyun: "Yongguk-hyung, here take this..." as he pulled out a mask and give it to Yongguk.
 
Yongguk doesn't wanna take it at first but then he understood that everyone wanted him to join the fun. So he decided to just go along with it.
 
Yongguk:" Ah, gomawo, Deahyunnie...." he said as he bowed to Deahyun.
 
Deahyun: "Your welcome Yongguk-hyung, but why aren't you dressed up? It's Halloween...every kids and kids at heart are waiting for this day to dressed up and be the person they wanted to be, it's like going to a comic con and dressed as your favorite manga hero" he said as he was making a point towards Yongguk for not dressing up the part.
 
Yongguk scratch his head, as he was getting a bit annoyed at the young one's, Jieuna saw his expression, so she walk up to him and persuade him with her cutest voice.
 
Jieuna: "Oppa, don't be a such a nappun namja...if you want to see me dress like this all the time, you better cooperate" she said to Yongguk, while giving him her naughty smile.
 
Yongguk couldn't do anything but to followed what Jieuna said, he too wanted to see her all the time in a short skirts.  He suddenly smirks just by thinking about it what Jieuna had said to him. Jieuna noticed it and immediately try to cover her self by hiding behind Young Jae, who was standing next to her.  Yongguk then look at everyone who's waiting for him to decide he i was going to be on board tricker tricking with the rest of them or not.  Yongguk smiled at everyone but he smile bigger as he lay his eyes on Jieuna, who is still hiding behind Young Jae.
 
YongguK: " cha, ok, I'll got with you guys but i won't make any promises on what will happened tonight...specially you Jagiya" he said as he smile widely towards her.
 
Jieuna gulp big when Yongguk look at her way, as they all went out in the streets and go to every house's in the neighborhood.  Yongguk was walking along with Jieuna, while the rest is ahead of them, she could feel the tense beside Yongguk.  And without her knowing, she suddenly felt a warm hand holding her's, she look down and smile in secrets.  Everyone was happy as they got done tricker triking, mostly Jongup who had alot of candy in his bag.  Zelo tried to steal what Jongup has that he hasn't, and the two maknae where going at it, as they both stealing each other's candies.  Deahyun and Young Jae acted like a business man as they both trade in their candies at each other, when they don't want a particular candie.  Jieuna smiled happily as she look at all her friends, she and Yongguk are both sitting acrossed them, and it was amusing to see the kids getting along so well.  Then without her knowing, Yongguk lean over to her as he whisper in her ear.
 
Yongguk: "Jagiya, this is the Best Halloween ever, I get to spent with you and get to see you be happy" he whisper.
 
Jieuna then face Yongguk as she smiled at him, she lean over to him and give him a surprised kissed.
 
Jieuna: "Oppa, you are my Best Halloween treat ever." she said as she gived him a peck his lips.
 
Yongguk put his arms around Jieuna and they both enjoy the rest of Halloween night with the people closed to their hearts.
 
-end-