Bruises

Tattoo in my heart

A/N:Hey guys ^^ thank you for all the loved...and now i'll give you an update!!! sorry if it's a bit short...but anyways...Enjoy ^_^ <3 M 

                                                            *******************************************************************

 

Himchan stand still from where he was standing as the bell rang, all the student's are inside their class, he was wearing a black hoodie and it was covering half of his face.  No one was in sight except the security guard that was guarding the school ground,  Himchan saw the guard as they we're partolling the school buildings and all the corner's of the school.  He immediately moved like a sneaky cayote out of the place, he was breathing heavy as he was running away from the guards before they could really spotted him.   His bruise was still not heal, as he left the hospital that morning, all he could think was to get back at Yongguk by taking Jieuna away from him.  The treath that Yongguk left to him didn't register in his mind, all he know is that he must have Jieuna, the easy way or the hard way.    Meanwhile at the hospital, people are looking at Himchan, even Mrs. Kim was going crazy looking  for  him, with no luck they reported it to  the police authority  to look for him.  Now Himchan was one of the wanted patient that need's to be found as soon as possible, his condition is not well, not even his mind.  Himchan suffer from a hard blow in his brain when Yongguk punches him hard, as he was running, anger filled up his heart as he remembers it.  
 
Himchan's thought: we are not over Yongguk....we are just starting... Jieuna  will be mine and there is nothing that you can do....you will pay for it...i swear...
 
Himchan was determined as he plan his next moved to take Jieuna away from Yongguk.   Jieuna was all smiles as her friends was trying to make her laugh, but it suddenly her laugh stop when one of the student went in wearing a hoodie, covering it's face.  She  got curious as  to who the student was that just came in. The student sat on Yongguk's desk, Jieuna didn't take her eyes off the student.  Then suddenly the student took his hoodies off and Jieuna's eyes widen upon seeing Yongguk smiling at her. She suddenly turn around to face the teacher, she could hear nothing that the teacher was saying, all she could hear is the sound of her beating heart.  Getting louder and louder, then suddenly she snap, she immediately got up and run towards the door. Everyone got all shocked as to why Jieuna suddenly left the room when the class was in the middle of it.  Deahyun and Young Jae look at each other, they both turn around to see who was sitting in Yongguk's chair, to their surpirsed there was no one sitting in it.  Yongguk wasn't even in class that day, both of her friends excused themselves as they both run after Jieuna.  Jieuna run faster as she can, suddenly she felt her eyes  get watery, she then stop when she suddenly heard Deahyun and Young Jae's voice.
 
Deahyun and Young Jae: JIEUNA.......JIEUNA.....
 
Young Jae wasn't too far behind Deahyun as they both reach Jieuna, not turning around to face them. Her tears fell rapidly, Deahyun walk slowly towards her, he then placed his hand in her shoulder.  Jieuna suddenly turn around to face Deahyun, but instead she immediately hug him, as she look for a comfort of a friend.  Deahyun hug her back as he try to calm her down. Young Jae felt sorry for his friend, all he could do is just stand there while deahyun was comforting her. after she calm down, Young Jae didn't waste any time to asked her what just happened.
 
Young Jae: Jieuna..what happened back there?? you got us worried...are you ok?
 
Deahyun look at Young Jae as he signal not to asked her any question, but Young Jae insists as he continue to asked her.
 
Young Jae: Jieuna...how are we going to help you if you don't tell us...what happened back there??? is this have to do with Yongguk?? Did he do something to you that we don't know??
 
Jieuna's eye widen upon hearing Young Jae, Deahyun got annoyed at Young Jae for not listening to him when he signal to him not to asked her any question. Jieuna suddenly let go of Deahyun, as she faced her friends. She wiped her tears away from her face, while finding the couraged to tell her friends about the dream that she had and on how she missed Yongguk. She also told them on how she thought she saw Himchan walking towards the school.  With all that Deahyun and Young Jea could not believed that their friend was suffering, little did they know that a pair of eyes was watching them.  Jieuna's heart was bruised from all that's been happening lately as she pour all her troubles to her friends, then out of nowhere, as they still gather  a voice that is so familiar to them suddenly appeared.  
 
Himchan: Well, well, well...what do we have here.....
 
They all look to where the voice was, and to their shocked, with eyes wide open, there it was, Himchan was standing in front of them. Wearing a black hoodie, while it cover half of his face, Jieuna then realized that she wasn't hallucinating or even dreaming, that she did saw him.  Young Jae and Deahyun could not believe their eyes that they are seeing what should not been seen.  
 
 
 
Ps. sorry for the image...i can't seem to find a picture of himchan wearing a hoodie...forgive me *bows*