A Sudden Affection pt.2

Tattoo in my heart

A/N: Part 2 of the story, ^^ hope you guys enjoy this as much as i did...and thank you so so much for coming this far...till then..Enjoy reading! <3 M

                                                         *******************************************

 

Jieuna couldn't hide the fact that her brother was indeed too much, but she doubted sometimes if he was really her brother since they are both unsimilar in any way. Yongguk closed his eyes upon hearing Zelo's sudden comment at him, he doesn't even realized that little by little, his heart is getting closer to the girl he met when they were little.

Yongguk: What? what did you just said? shaken your noona's heart? tch, listen kid, i don't even know who is your noona first of all and Why do you even sit on someone's table when they are eating. Don't you know that it was rude what you just did?

Yongguk felt a little annoyed as he stares at Zelo and say the words he wanted to say. As he was just about to add few more words, Zelo interrupted him again and pointed at Jieuna, showing a smirk while looking at his noona.

Zelo: You wanna know who's my noona?? ok, she was right there, behind you..her name..is Jieuna Ann Choi.

Jieuna got more embarassed at Zelo by pointing at her for Yongguk to see, Yongguk turn around and saw Jieuna's red face. He couldn't believe that she was related to this kid who was bluntly enough to tell him exactly what she was feeling. Deahyun and Young Jae couldn't take the heat of the conversation between Zelo and Yongguk, so they both decided to leave. But before Deahyun leaves, he asked Yongguk shyly if it was true what Jieuna said earlier to him.

Deahyun: Umm, sorry to interrup your mini introduction, but Jieuna told me that you do play some music? Is it true that you have some DJ experience?

Yongguk take his gaze away from Jieuna to look at Deahyun who was taken by his sudden stare. Not knowing what to think, Deahyun immediately bowed and pulled Young Jae out. As they both near the exit door, Yongguk suddenly yells at Deahyun.

Yongguk: Yes, I do have some DJ experience, if you guys want me to play some of my music at the school dance i would be more happy to do so.

Deahyun: N-ne, that would be great..T-thank you...umm.. Yongguk-shi, we'll see you in school to tell you more about the details.

Yongguk bowed at them upon agreeing to Deahyun's word.

Deahyun and Young Jae both bowed at Yongguk and the rest as they both left the cafe. Yongguk turn his gaze back to Jieuna who was almost on the floor and about to crawl out of the situation and left Zelo with Yongguk. Yongguk walk towards to where Jieuna was and smile at her, as she look up to see the smiling face of Yongguk. Zelo shake his head and left Jieuna with Yongguk without even say a word. Yongguk help the embarassing Jieuna to stand up and suddenly she felt some sort of electricty flows in her body.

Jieuna: ah, t-thank you.

Yongguk: my pleasure. (smiles at Jieuna)

Jieuna: Um, sorry about that, about what my brother said to you...I'm sure he didn't mean any of it...i mean why would he..

Jieuna suddenly thought of what his brother said to Yongguk. Did he really shaken her heart or was it just a face of admiration?

Ahh, why would he do that..aish...when i get home Zelo is dead..but why would he mean any of it...im sure he was just busting my bubbles or could it be..could it be that he really did see my reaction as soon that Yongguk came into the cafe...

Yongguk look at Jieuna who seems to be in a deep thought, he suddenly giggles at jieuna's cute expression. Jieuna came back to her sense, upon hearing Yongguk giggle, she could'nt help herself but walk out of the cafe. Yongguk suddenly felt bad for her as he went after her.

Yongguk: Ya, wait for me....I'll walk you home.

Jieuna: No, thank's i can managed to get home....

Yongguk saw the cutest angst in Jieuna as she was childishly walk away from him. He didn't know why but something about her charm makes him want to stay next to her. As he caught up with Jieuna, he immediately began his plan of getting to know her but instead he continue on what she was about to say.

Yongguk: Why would he?

Jieuna suddenly stop at her tracks and look at Yongguk with such confusion in her face.

Jieuna: W-what? why would he..what?

Yongguk: i mean why would your brother say those things if isn't true..Do i really shaken your heart?

Jieuna couldn't speak at what Yongguk said. As she tried to open , the rain started to pour down, both Jieuna and Yongguk run to find some shelter until the rain stops down. In the corner, blocks away from home and the cafe, a small convinience store was the only one that is keeping them dry. Jieuna can feel Yongguk's breath as they cram in a small shed of the store, she then suddenly felt her heart making the sound of an unfamilair tune.