The Reason

Tattoo in my heart
Jieuna suddenly came back to the part where Yongguk meet her eyes that day, it was a magical vivid dream that she had.  As the night getting darker and the weather is getting colder, Jieuna could not contempt herself as she suddenly woke up in the middle of the night screaming for Yongguk's name.  
 
Jieuna: Yongguk-ssi...andwaeeeee....
 
Her scream echoed in the night, Zelo suddenly woke up from her screaming, even their mom, Mrs. Choi.  They both rushed to Jieuna's room, afraid that something might had happened to her.  But as they reach her room, there was a total silence inside,  Jieuna had her eyes wide open as she seen a person standing in the foot of her bed.  Eyes are red and it seems thirsty for her blood.  She didn't took her eyes away from the person, she knew who it was but for some reason she didn't scream like she normaly do.  Zelo put his ear next to her door, trying to hear on what was going on, but to his disappointment there are no sound or any moving inside Jieuna's room.  Until suddenly a loud thud was heard, Zelo panic and so Mrs. Choi too, they started to knock heavy on Jieuna's door.
 
Zelo: Noona.....Noona....what is going on in there??? Are you ok??? Noona.....
 
Mrs.Choi: Jieuna-ya....open the door dear...let us in...Jieuna???? 
 
Jieuna could not decided what to do, she was distracted by loud knock on her door that the person infront of her suddenly disappear in a blink of an eye.  She then got up and immediately open the door for Zelo and Mrs. Choi, hurling as she breath with her eye still wide open from the sudden encounter. 
 
Jieuna: O-omma...Zelo-ya....
 
Jieuna immediately hug her mom, she felt relief that they are there for her, Zelo immediately went inside her room to check what was the loud thud was, and to his surprised it was just his noona's cell phone that fell into the floor. He then went back to where his mom and noona was, Jieuna who was hugging her mom tight suddenly breath easily as Zelo open the light in her room. 
 
Zelo: Noona....are you ok??? Did you had another bad dream??
 
Jieuna does'nt know what to tell her brother, she know it wasn't a dream that there was someone else inside her room, with eyes as red as the sun.  Jieuna then just smiled at Zelo as she hide another secret from him.
 
Jieuna: ah, yeh, i think so...it felt so real that i thought i wasn't dreaming....
 
Zelo didn't believed his sister, he felt that something was there, the smell of blood inside Jieuna's room was aroming like a perfume. Mrs.Choi could not contain the smell, as she cover's her nose with her palm.
 
Mrs.Choi: What is that smell??? Jieuna...are you hiding something in here???
 
Jieuna got caught off guard by her mother, she then suddenly smell the aroming smell of blood. She then realized that when she was getting her phone, she accidentaly hit her wrist in one of the corner of her bed. But she drop it as soon that she noticed someone was in the foot of her bed, she didn't scream as she seen Yongguk's standing infront of her.  Eyes are red and he was thirsty for her blood, but that suddenly vanished as soon that Yongguk heard Zelo's voice behind her door, Jieuna recall's in her head.  
 
Jieuna: ah, anio...omma...why would I? 
 
Jieuna tried to avoid the stare of her brother as she seen him staring at her. Zelo became suspicious at Jieuna, he want's to confirm on what he thought was the truth. But as soon that he tried to approached his sister, Mrs.Choi suddenly interrupted him as she grab into his arm.
 
Mrs.Choi: Zelo-ya, go to bed...let your sister rest, she just had a rough day...
 
Zelo could do nothing but to follow his mom, Jieuna smiled at the both of them as they left her alone once again. As soon that her door shut behind them, she immediately face her window. Jieuna felt that something was still there, waiting for her, she took a deep breath as she face the monster behind her window.
 
Jieuna: I know you are there....Yongguk-sshi, show yourself.....i need to know something from you...please, show yourself...I'm...I'm not afraif of you...
 
And then suddenly just like that Yongguk was sitting in the middle of her window between her table.  His eyes is not as red as before, he calmed down, but the thirst of Jieuna's blood was still lingering in him as he keep his lips. Jieuna could not help herself as she stare's at Yongguk's lips, red as strawberries in the winter, she wanted to greeted those lips but she know if she do, there are someone consiquences that follows.  Yongguk smirk as he seen Jieuna gulping multiple times, like a prey whose afraid to be eaten.
 
Yongguk: So, you are not afraid of me..eh?  i like that...challenging....makes my food even more appetizing...
 
Jieuna: Yongguk-sshi, I didn't asked you to come out just to eat me...I..I need to asked you something...once and for all..i need to confirm something that's been bothering me lately..
 
Yongguk: oh, yah! and what is that?? make it quick..coz im hungry...
 
Jieuna: Ya....YAH! I told you..I didn't asked you for that....
 
Yongguk could'nt help himself as he continue to teased Jieuna, he knew that she is not afraid of him but something deep within his heart that he wanted her to feel that way, afraid.  Unsure of what's ahead if he continue to follow his hearts desire, Jieuna was the reason why he keep coming back to her. Only her can save him from becaming someone or something, in which he didn't choose to be, what lies inside him is beyong his control.  Yongguk suddenly got off from sitting in her window, that made Jieuna strattled.  She stares at him, as he walk towards her bed and suddenly sit on the edge of her bed. Yongguk look at Jieuna, he smiled at her and signal that she should sit next to him as he place his palm in her bed and tap it.  Jieuna gulp, she feel her sweat going down her neck as she seen Yongguk smiling at her like he used to in school. 
 
Jieuna's thoughts: What is going on??? His smile..the one that i missed so much...no,no...something is not right here?? should I go and sit next to him?? what if he bite me all of a sudden and I didn't get to asked him what i'm most curious about....what if???what if, suddenly i became like him....ottoke??
 
Jieuna got interrupted by Yongguk, his expression is calm as she look up to face him. Then suddenly in a blink of her eye, Yongguk was facing her, closed as it can be. Their eye's met, Jieuna felt something inside her heart, it was beating heavy like a drum, the sound is making her deaf on what was around her.  Then without any hesitation, Yongguk whisper in her ear as he says the answer to all her question, without her asking it.
 
Yongguk: Jieuna...you are the reason why I am, what I am..You are the one that can save me...when I'm with you..everything is clear, this beast inside me..i can control it..because of you, ...be with me Jieuna...you won't regret it..I promise you..trust me, jagiya...
 
With just a simple words of explanation from him, Jieuna suddenly felt that she understood him.  She nodded as she agreed to be with him, Yongguk smiled the biggest smile Jieuna have ever seen, and then suddenly it happened, on what she was hoping he would do to her, their lips met, thirst for that special bond between men and woman.  Jieuna never felt something so widly in her life, as their lips parted, both are breathing heavy.  Yongguk smile at her and left her standing dazed in the night. Yongguk disappear in the night, Jieuna then suddenly saw a piece of paper that must have fell as Yongguk left, she pick it up and went back to her bed. There she open the piece of paper and read it.
 
"You are like the sunshine that shines through my window. You wake me up and make me smile, you're special"
 - Bang Yongguk
 
                                                                               ************************************************
 
A/N: Hey guys, sorry for not updating it. I was actually in the hospital for an urgent surgery, don't worry, i'm alright...i just needed to take care somethings before it get's worst...the surgery went well..and i tried to update and finish this since i will be stuck at home for a few days..resting and getting my wound heal..pray for a speedy recovery...and now here's an update for you guys...there are 2 more chapters left and don't forget to give me some feedbacks...enjoy!! <3 M