Bitten by You

Tattoo in my heart
A/N: UPDATE TIME!! YAY!!! ENJOY GUYS!! ^^ <3 M 
 
 
                                                                                **************************************
 
Few days had passed and Jieuna was released from the hospital, she has no news on what had happened to Himchan, neither Yongguk since the day she last saw him at the hospital.   Everything seems normal to the rest of them as they continue their normal lives, Deahyun and Young Jae was busy preparing for the school dance that they have  to eliminate Yongguk and replace him with a lived band instead.  Jongup and Zelo went back to what they normaly do at home, play video games and fight on whose the best dancer in the family.  Everything was swell until that night, Jieuna was preparing herself to get to bed when suddenly she heard a noise outside her window.  She walk towards it and take a peek  to see what the noise was, but to her disappointment there was nothing.  But a stray cat that was lingering and it seems lost, she then place her hand on her chest, the feeling that she too had lost  someone more precious to her.   Jieuna left out a loud sigh as she felt the sadness in her heart, she walk away from the window as she went to bed that night.  Yongguk came out of hidding as soon that Jieuna left her window, he look it for a few minutes until the lights went off.   Earlier that time, Yongguk passed by Jieuna's house, he look up when her light was still on, he was hoping to get a glimpse of her and to his surprised she immediately appear but Yongguk suddenly hide behind a wall that is not visible as Jieuna look in her window.  The stray cat was walking around Yongguk as it tried to be friends with him, but instead he gets annoyed and shu the cat away, and that's when Jieuna saw the stray cat as it walk away from Yongguk.  Yongguk saw her hold into her chest and felt the sudden sadness that she was feeling, like a telepathy that moved deep inside on Yongguk's heart,he too held into his chest as he felt the sadness deep within his heart. 
 
Yongguk Thoughts: "Mianhe, Jieuna....I don't know if I have any dignity left to face you..to all the hurtful  things i have done to you...maybe this is for the better...don't forget about me, Jieuna...you will always be in my heart..i will never forget you...I love you...Goodbye for now...until we meet again.." 
 
That night Jieuna dream again but the dream she had seems real to her, Yongguk was right there beside her, next to her as they both laying down in her bed.  His smile was real but Jieuna could not tell if its a dream or not, his eyes was longing for her.  His lips was bright red like cherry that is ready to be bitten, Jieuna look at Yongguk's lips as he them. She watch everything that he does, until suddenly Yongguk lean towards her, their face are closed together.  Jieuna could not gasp air as her breathing became heavy, her heart was pounding heavy as  Yongguk lean more closer to her and give her a kiss on her fourhead.  To her disappointed she pouted that made Yongguk found amusing, he smiled, Jieuna hit Yongguk lightly on his arms.  She then felt the muscle that was hidding behind his white v-neck shirts with his white short pants, that it made Yongguk look like an angel, her angel that was sent to her from up aboved.  Then suddenly Yongguk pushed himself towards her, as he was now on top of her, Jieuna's heart  pounds loudly as she look at Yongguk.  She closed her eyes as he was leaning towards her, closer and closer, then suddenly her eyes was wide open as she felt the pain.  Yongguk was bitting her neck, trap in his gasp, she could not moved in anyway she wanted but the sensation felt good inside her.  She then closed her eyes as she whisper his name to stop while he was bitting her but she felt weak as he goes deeper.
 
Jieuna: Yongguk-shi.....stop!please...I can't...breath.....
 
Yongguk look at the weak Jieuna without any words to say, her eyes was almost falling asleep, he smiled the most geourgeous smile she had ever seen on him.  Jieuna woke up the next day, she felt something weird deep within her, she stare at the ceiling for quite a while until someone knock on her door.  That morning Mrs. Choi went to wake up her kids, its another day of school and it will be the first day for Jieuna to be back. As Mrs. Choi went up to each their room, Zelo open the door for her half asleep with his messy hair. 
 
Mrs. Choi: Junhong-ya...appali, you will be late for school...there's breakfast in the kitchen...is your sister awake yet?
 
Mrs. Choi asked Zelo, that he only reply with a yawn, he turn around and went back to his bed.  Mrs. Choi just shake her head upon seeing Zelo going back to sleep, she followed him and hit his , Zelo jump upon feeling the slap on his .
 
Zelo: ahhh, Omma....
 
Mrs. Choi: aish, this kid...tsk tsk...get up! appali...you will be late for school...
 
Zelo: ne, ne, omma..I'm awake...I'm awake...
 
Zelo scratch his head as he head down to take a shower, as soon that Mrs. Choi saw her son moved, she then walk towards Jieuna's room. Since Jieuna's room is only a few feet away from Zelo, Mrs. Choi then went and knock on her door.  Jieuna just stare at the door, she seem's not feeling herself that morning, she tried to get up but couldn't.  Her whole body was weak, the knock continues for the past 5 minute as Mrs. Choi keep knocking on her door but then it stop since Jieuna is not responding.  Zelo was already for school, he put his shoes on and as he was about to head to the door, his mom stop him.
 
Mrs. Choi: Junhong-ya...hold on a second...
 
Zelo: Ne, omma...what is it?
 
Mrs. Choi: Did you see your sister leaved early?? i have been knocking on her door but there's no responce...I tried to call her cell but she's not responding either...
 
Zelo: Ani, omma...maybe she was just not feeling well today...omma, it's noona's first day back..maybe we should just let her rest for a while today.. huh?
 
Mrs. Choi thought about it for a minute, and then agreed to what Zelo mention.  She then let Zelo off as he goes to school.  The whole day, Jieuna was just laying down in her bed, unable to moved, minute's was passing by and little by little she started to moved a little part of her body.  Tears are falling in her eyes as she struggle to moved her body, as hours passed she break free from being weak, Jieuna got up from laying down too long, her body ache from head to toe.  She then cup her hand and place it in her face as she thought deeply on how she became weak all of a sudden.
 
Jieuna: "What was that all about?? How did i became so weak?? could it be??? no, that was just a dream...isnt? but it felt real...I feel Yongguk bitting down on me last night....but how?? how did i became like this?? something about Yongguk that my whole body responde to what he wants...i gotta find out about this....what is he anyways???"
 
Deep in her thought, Jieuna got up as she went to face herself in the mirror.  She then look at her reflection, as she was became weaker, her skin became pale,  no blood is flowing thru her, she then moved down to her neck.  The bigger surprised made her more curious as she seen two dots on her neck, she touched it and felt that it was freshly done by someone. Someone who can trap you, as you gaze into their eyes.
 
Jieuna: huh? what is this mark on my neck?? who could have done this??
 
Jieuna then gasp her breath, as she remember the dream that she had last night, with Yongguk right next to her, looking as angelic as it can be.