Don't wanna lose you now

Tattoo in my heart

A/N: Hey guys, woh! thank you all so much for reaching this far.. ^^ this chapter will be in two part...thisis part one..but i think i got excited that it got a bit longer..and i mean longer..please bare with me..and sorry if you find typos along the way....but i hope that you all like this one too...till then..enjoy!! ^^ <3 M

                                                                              ********************************************

 

 

Jieuna's eyes got big as she seen who the person was, then suddenly it all came to her clearly.  The letter that she recieved that morning, didn't came from Yongguk but it came from Himchan.  She could not believed that she got trick by it, she hated herself for being fooled by someone she knew. 
 
Jieuna: It's you...You're the one that sent the letter this morning...did you Himchan-ssi?? i should have known...that this is all your doing...
 
Himchan: (smiling at Jieuna) So, you finally figure it out, Jieuna-ssi....tch! I had to do what i had to do...
 
Jieuna: But why?? why did you do it?? why do you have to be like this...Himchan-ssi....this is not you...you are not the person I know...
 
Himchan: That person died long time ago...Jieuna....since the day that you went with Yongguk...part of me died with it...
 
Himchan put his hand on his head and start messing his hair up, suddenly he gets angry, upon remembering the time that his heart was first broken by the closeness of Jieuna and Yongguk.  After all this time, the pain remain fresh in Himchan's mind, event that he doesn't wanna forget, don't wanna forget until he seek revenged towards the people that hurt him and make him the bad person that he is.  Jieuna could not believed what she was hearing, she doesn't wanna believed the fact that Himchan was inloved with her.  She thought of a way to approched Himchan, a way to escape from that abandone building that he was trapping her with. 
 
Jieuna: Himchan-ssi....I'm so sorry that you felt that way...but you know that I don't have what you feel for me...you are my friend...and you will forever that...i hope you understand...I see that you bought the flower's i like...you must really loved me...I'm sorry...sorry for hurting you....
 
Himchan shake his head, he could not believe the words that is coming from Jieuna.
 
Himchan: Tch! You think that I'm that stupid...did you??? I know what you are doing, Jieuna-ssi....you are trying to distract me so that you can escape and run to your beloved Yongguk....I have news for you...there is no way that you will escape from me...
 
Himchan then walk towards Jieuna that made her moved a few step back,  she then realized that Himchan will never give up until he has her.  Scared as she is, she pick up the flower that was on the table and throw it to Himchan, but Himchan was quick as he dodge to it, that it missed him.  He smiled evil at Jieuna that got her even more scared for her life, she started to run but Himchan was fast that he caught up to her.  Jieuna hit Himchan in the face repeatedly but he was too strong for her, until they both fell down in the bed that Himchan was sleeping in.  Jieuna didn't stop moving as she was fighting Himchan, trying to get out of the strong grip of Him, but his grip got stronger, until the unexpected happened, Jieuna hit her head on the ground while fighting Himchan, that it made her unconcious.  
 
Meanwhile back at the Choi residence, Mrs. Choi was cleaning the plates that she and Zelo eat in when suddenly she drop one of the plate that she was holding.  Zelo was playing his favorite video game in the living room when suddenly he heard something, he stop his game and went rushing to see if his mom was alright.
 
Zelo: Omma...are you ok??
 
Mrs. Choi: Y-yeah, when did your sister said she went again??
 
Zelo: she really didn't say, omma...wae?
 
Mrs.Choi: ah, is that so...it's nothing...it's just that, i don't know why i feel uneasy all of a sudden
 
Zelo thought for a second but nothing that he can think of that Jieuna might be at that moment.  As Mrs. Choi was picking up the broken pieces on the floor with Zelo helping her, a knock suddenly broke down the silence.   That night, Jongup decided to tell Zelo about Himchan, as he was walking toward's the Choi residence, he saw someone looking at Jieuna's window. Jongup recognized Yongguk's face, it became puzzled to him why Yongguk was staring at Jiuena's window.  Jongup find his couraged and called out on him.
 
Jongup: Yongguk-hyung....
 
Yongguk look at Jongup who was walking towards the Choi's residence, he tried to avoid him but Jongup caught up on him.
 
Jongup: Yongguk-hyung...ahnyeong.  what are you doing here at this time? are you here to see Jieuna-noona?
 
Yongguk: (trying to avoid Jongup's eyes) ah, yeh. But it seem's that she's already sleeping...her light was off...
 
Jongup: (look up at Jieuna's window) ahh, is that so...well, why don't you call her...I'm sure she will answer it...
 
Yongguk nodded upon agreeing with what Jongup say's to him.  Jongup know's that Yongguk was at the hospital when Jieuna was there, he remembe's the incident pretty clearly, but decided to not take noticed of it.  Jongup suddenly pulled Yongguk as he was going in at the Choi's residence, he knock on the door.  Zelo stop his mom when she was about to get the door.   He got up as he went to open by the door to see who was knocking at night.  Upon opening the door, Zelo got the surprised of his life when he saw Yongguk with Jongup.  Jongup greeted him with a smile, while Yongguk slightly bowed as he seen Zelo by the door.
 
Jongup: ZELO-YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!  look who i saw learking in the corner of your house...
 
Zelo just smiled slightly at Jongup, but the anger of the past suddenly filled up Zelo's heart.  Yongguk could not look at Zelo straight, his sense was strong.  He can sense the anger that was learking inside Zelo's heart, he wanted to apologized to him but as soon that he was about to say something, Zelo walk to where his mom was, who's still picking up the broken pieces of the plate, that Jongup noticed it.
 
Jongup: Oh! What happened here?? why there's broken pieces all over your kitchen, Zelo-ya?
 
Yongguk saw what Jongup was referring to, Zelo look at them with annoyance. Mrs. Choi could not help but tell them exactly how it happened.
 
Mrs.Choi: Ah...it slip on my hand...I'm sorry that you boys have to witness such messed...i don't know why it happened but can i asked you two something...
 
Both boys nodded to Mrs. Choi.
 
Mrs. Choi: Do you two know by any chance where Jieuna went?? She left earlier this evening and didn't say where she was going.....i felt uneasy all of a sudden that's why the plate slip in my hand...
 
Yongguk suddenly felt a hole in his heart, a part of him suddenly missing as soon that he heard that Jieuna wasn't there.  He got curious on what the reason was that made Jieuna leaved with not words to her family. Jongup eye's widen upon hearing what Mrs. Choi had said to them.
 
Yongguk: Did something happened earlier or perhaps something came...like a letter or something that made her leave like that....it doesn't sound like Jieuna-ssi to leaved without a word...
 
Mrs. Choi suddenly remember the letter that she pick it up earlier that morning, Zelo look at his mom, surprised to hear her as she tell's Yongguk and Jongup about the letter.
 
Mrs. Choi: Ah, that's right...there was a letter that came earlier this morning... there was no sender but it was written for her..
 
Yongguk thought for a second, Jongup noticed the suspicious glare that Zelo was giving Yongguk.  He then moved closer to Zelo and whisper in his ear.
 
Jongup: Zelo-ya, I know that your guts hate Yongguk-hyung right now...but can you let it slide just once...I think he can help us find your noona....and i think i have an idea on where she might be...
 
Zelo look at Jongup, surprisingly, he got curious as to what his cousin was saying to him.  Knowing all this time where Jieuna might be, but Jongup didn't tell him more details.  Zelo suddenly pushed Jongup away from him that his mom and Yongguk got interrupted with their thinking. 
 
Mrs. Choi: Zelo-ya....that is uncalled for to pushed Jongup like that.....
 
Zelo got surprised at his mom for saying those things, without her knowing what's the whole deal was between him and Jongup.  As he was about to open his mouth to explain to his mom, Jongup suddenly interrupted him. 
 
Jongup: (smiling timidly while his hand was on the back of his head) A-ani, auntie, I was just telling Zelo that I might have an idea on where Jieuna-noona might be...but before that...I have to tell you guys something...
 
Yongguk examine Jongup's face while he was preparing to tell them what he wanted to say, but it just made it more difficult for Jongup to say the words, with Yongguk staring at him.  He avoid eye contact as much as he can, so that Yongguk wouldn't know what he was thinking.  He faced Zelo that it made him jump, Zelo was glazing at him, waiting for words to come out of his mouth.  Jongup take a deep breath as he was find his own couraged to tell them about Himchan. 
 
Jongup: Hmm, Himchan-hyung.....
 
They all got surprised upon hearing Himchan's name out of Jongup, they all wanted to asked him question but let Jongup finished what he was trying to say instead.  As they waited for him to say another word, Jongup noticed the worriedness and curiosity in their faces.
 
Jongup: Himchan-hyung....i saw him the other day....I don't know who to tell, so I just keep it to myself...but since Jieuna-noona is missing...i think he has got something to do with it...and i know where we can find him...
 
Yongguk: (thinking) hmm, ah wait a minute...ahjumma...i mean Mrs. Choi...you mention earlier that Jieuna-ssi recieved a letter but there's no sender...
 
Mrs. Choi: (nodding) ah, yeh...
 
Yongguk: May i see the letter, juseyo, Mrs. Choi.
 
Mrs. Choi nodded once again, as she went to Jieuna's room to get the letter.  While she was looking at Jieuna's room, Jongup, Zelo and Yongguk was left all alone without any word to each other.  Jongup look back and forth at Yongguk and Zelo, since he was in the middle of them.  Jongup could not take the pressure, he immediately pushed the two boys next to each other while he excused himself to help Zelo's mom find the letter.
 
Jongup: Aish, you two need to resolved whatever problems you have...imma go help auntie find that letter...
 
And just like that Jongup left them with a smile on his face.  Yongguk and Zelo just stared at Jongup while he was walking away from them, Zelo gave Jongup the 'what do you think you are doing' look while Yongguk just stare at Jongup as he shake his head.  Zelo got annoyed at Jongup for leaving him alone with Yongguk, he does not like the idea of being with him.  Zelo then moved away from Yongguk as he continue the game that he was playing before,  Yongguk followed him as they both sat in the sofa.  Jongup stop halfway the stairs to see the two talk as they tried to resolved whatever between's them.  Zelo sit in silence while he continue playing, Yongguk also sit in silence as he watched the maknae play.  Mrs. Choi find the letter, Jieuna left it by her table that it was easy enought for her to find it.  As she was walking the hall way, she then saw Jongup peeking at something halfway the stairs.  She lean on him and whisper.
 
Mrs. Choi: Jongup-ya...what are you doing peeking in there??
 
Jongup jump scared upon hearing Mrs. Choi in his ear, he look at her and point at the two, who was silently sitting in the sofa.
 
Jongup: auntie, i told those two to resolved their problems....it would be easy for us if they get along..don't you think?
 
Mrs. Choi agree on Jongup, then they are both sitting halfway the stairs as they both peek in at the two.  Zelo could not stand Yongguk looking at him, he was making noises to make Yongguk say something to him, but instead he was the one that say words toward Yongguk.
 
Zelo: (hesitating to call Yongguk, hyung) Yongguk-nim, can i asked you something?
 
Yongguk: neh Zelo-ya, what is it?
 
Zelo: How much do you like my noona? would you risk your life for her?
 
Yongguk got taken back on what Zelo was asking him, but immediately went back as he responded to Zelo.
 
Yongguk: I like your noona alot...Zelo-ya...there is not a single day that i never thought about her...and yes, I would risk my life for her...becaused without her...my life will never be complete...
 
Zelo smirk upon hearing Yongguk, he doesn't know if he should believed him nor what Yongguk said to him was sincere, but one thing that Zelo knew is that Yongguk was telling truth.  He too would risk his life for his noona, the love he feels for his family is far greater than anything else.  Zelo look at Yongguk, he wanted to scream at him for hurting his noona, but that can wait, the most important now is to find where Jieuna was and who has her.  Zelo noticed the peeking Jongup and his mom in the corner of his eye, he shake his head. 
 
Zelo: Jongup-ssi...Omma..you two can come down now...you won't see any figthing today...im just not feeling it...we gotta find out where noona is and who has her...
 
Jongup and Mrs. Choi look at each other as they started to walk down the stairs.  Without any word, they understood what Zelo was wanting to say.  Yongguk bowed at Mrs. Choi as soon that he saw her walking towards him and Zelo. 
 
Yongguk:(agreed at Zelo) Zelo is right, we need to find Jieuna...Mrs. Choi did you find the letter? 
 
Mrs. Choi nodded and handed the letter to Yongguk, Jongup noticed the handwritting as Yongguk was reaching for it. Jongup didn't waste anytime to tell them whose handwritting was it.
 
Jongup: Oh! (pointing at the letter) that's Himchan- hyungs handwritting....i wonder why Jieuna-noona didn't recognized it...since they are childhood friend...
 
Everyone look at Jongup as he pointed at the letter.  Jieuna loss her conciousness, that it took advantaged of Himchan.  He got up and stared at the no life like Jieuna.
 
Himchan thoughts: You are even more beautiful when you are like this Jieuna....now that you are on my territory...nobody will take you away from me, i will make you happy more than that Yongguk of yours..
 
He then look around for anything to tied Jieuna up, and with a little luck he find a rope laying in the corner of the building not to far to where they are, Himchan pick it up and went back to where Jieuna was, he then tied her sitting down on one of the chairs. He look at her and smiled as he caress her flawless face down to her neck. Himchan stop his hands at Jieuna's neck, he then lean towards her and kissed her without her knowing it.  Jieuna was still unconscious while Himchan was kissing her, like a sleeping beauty waiting for her prince to wake her up from a very bad dream.