Remembering the past

Tattoo in my heart

A/n: hey guys, sorry for not updating alot, but anyways, i hope you all had a nice memorial day ( if you lived in the US, you know what i mean) holiday, is over and i'll try to update as much as i can...i hope you guys like this..it's not the usual lovely thing..i'm trying to see what i can write to keep the story more interesting, hope you all leaved me a comment or some feedback..dont be a quiet reader..but enjoy reading every part of it..thanks again..<3 M ^_^

 

                                                              ************************************************************

 

You couldn't get yongguk's wink out of your head as you where sitting in the sofa at home that night. Zelo saw you blushing as your cheeks turns red from time to time, zelo couldn' t help himself but to asked you "noona, are you perhaps like our new neighbor?wait, what his name again...ah yongguk" he said. Your eyes widen as you heard zelo mention the next door boy, "ah,a-anio, why would I? Who is he anyways for me to like him just like that" you said as you defend yourself to your younger brother, zelo give you a smirk instead and said "ah-huh..they why is your cheeks turning red just by mentioning his name?" zelo teased you. You couldn't hide the fact that its true, your cheeks was turning red just by mentioning his name. Jongup couldn't control his curiosity to the conversation that you and zelo was having, "you know, the boy is alright with me, he seems nice tho" jongup said as he joins the conversation but zelo shake his head and say "nice? the boy is trouble, jongup-hyung, didn't you see what happened earlier?" zelo said to jongup. Jongup lowered his head, since he know he's not going to win with zelo in this type of conversation. You left out a sigh as you got up from sitting in the sofa, "I can't deal with this, I'm going to bed, good night zelo, jongup" you said as you walk towards your room. Zelo shake his head once again while looking at you walking like a zombie towards your room "aish, i don't know why noona is like this everytime we talk about a boy, she always leaved and go to her room" zelo said to jongup. Jongup nodded as he agrees to what zelo said, it's true that everytime they talk about a boy (any boy in particular) you always leaved, the thought of your past lingers in you, perhaps the boy from your past was the caused of this situation, the painful memories of not saying goobye to you after he help you find your mom, that day stays with you like a tattoo in your heart. That same night you couldn't find yourself falling asleep, the thought of yongguk and himchan still lingers in your brain, What? girlfriend? huh!..they both are dreaming..right? but something about the new neighbor seems familiar...bang yongguk? hmm...now where did i hear that name before....? you thought it silently as you where laying in your bed. Little did you know you eyes got heavy as you thought about it hardly, you didn't notice that your falling asleep little by little, until everything turns dark as you closed both eyes.

 

The night is getting colder and everyone was sleeping, you on the other hand was dreaming, a dream that it makes you sweaty and catching out of breath as you say "it's you..what are you?...no..no..don't come any closer..." you then suddenly turn yourself side to side as the dream got deeper "...someone....help...no..noooooo" you where screaming at the top of your lungs, as you woke up hastily. Zelo and jongup heard the loud scream from the room next door, they both immediately rushed to where you where, "noona..noona...are you ok?" zelo then said to you as he and jongup reached your room, he saw you catching your breath holding your chest. "junhong-ya...junhong-ya" you said as soon that you saw him and reaching to your little brother for a hug, he immediately went towards you and say "shhh, it's ok noona, its only a dream..." he said while caressing your back to calm you down. Zelo was the best younger brother any one could had he's caring, gentle and protect you from anything, you couldn't asked for any brother even that you fight sometimes. Jongup run toward the kitchen to get you a glass of water and went back to where you where still in zelo's arms, jongup give you the water that you immediately gulp it down. You finally calmed down once you drank the water that jongup gave you, "noona...are you ok? what happened?" zelo asked despite of his curiosity on why you where screaming that loud in the middle of the night, you put your head down and closed your eyes tightly as you try to recall what you have dream about. And once you remember you look at both at zelo and jongup that both waiting for you to say something, "junhong-ya, do you remember the story that omma said when we were little, it's about a man that killed his whole family but left only his nephew alived, remember that?" you asked zelo, "hmm, i remember noona...what about it?" he asked. "Well, that is what i was dreaming about..i don't know why but for some reason, i felt that it was our new next door neighbor" as you said with a puzzling expression. Jongup and zelo look at each other as their eyes widen with uncertainty and suddenly a shiver crawl into their backs, "brrrrrrr...noona, don't say that..it scares the heck out of me" zelo said to you that jongup agreed. "Sorry, guys but i can't seem to put my finger on it but something is definetly weird about that uncle of his" you said honestly. Then suddenly out of nowhere a loud 'bang' echoed in a sleeping town, that wakes every house in the streets. You, jongup and zelo all look outside your window that it was facing the new neighbor's house, your eyes widen as you all see a human shadow that it seems like hitting a shadow of another human being.