The boy next door

Tattoo in my heart

A/N: hey guys...sorry if there are any mistakes in the grammar or the spelling of the word...i apologized..it was late when i finish this and i was really sleepy but i wanted to finish it so that you guys can read it...that is how much you all mean to me...the best reader ever...till then..enjoy reading ^_^ <3 M

                                                                   ****************************************************      

Yongguk look at young jae and daehyun as he moved some boxes full of his stuff inside the house, Why are they looking at me like that...did i do something wrong? am i that indimidating? he thought. But his thought was fastly interrupted by his uncle "Yongguk-ah, hurry up with that will you" his uncle called up for him "yeap samchun" he respond. At a young age back then, the only adult that took care of him was his uncle. Yongguk doesn't know what happened to his parent's, as little as he knew, his memory is blurry and his uncle refused to tell him everytime he get a chance to asked him about his parents. Zelo was walking home from school with jongup when they both noticed young jae and daehyun outside their house, jongup was living with you and zelo since his parents are away from a business trip. "Oh, young jae hyung, daehyung hyung..why are you here?" zelo asked the two boys who seems to be not themselves, jongup moved closer to young jae to see what he was looking at, he then look at zelo " I think I know why,hmmm, must be the new kid next door" jongup said to zelo, as he pointed out the boy who was busy picking up boxes outside the house. Yongguk noticed the two boys that arrived, ahhh, what now..more annoying people...and what's up with that blue hair?? tsk tsk..kids these days..he said mumbling to himself. Zelo look where yongguk was, immediately he know that the boy next door is trouble, he then moved his focus on the two boys that hasn't moved an inch since he and jongup got there. Jongup got bored looking at his hyungs and decided to go inside the house, Zelo follow him, while zelo went inside the gate, he took another peek at the two boys and shake his head, he slam the gate that make the two boys go back to reality, "YA! you dare slam the gate with your hyungs!" Young jae screams, the two boys immediately run towards the gate when they both look at yongguk for the last time, who is now starring at them like a wild beast. Aish, what is their problem really? yongguk thought to himself as he was picking up the last box of his stuff to put inside the house, his uncle saw the way he look at the kids next door. He let out a sigh and block yongguk on his way, "yongguk-shi, why don't you go and introduce yourself to them, it would be nice to know our next door neighbor" he said. Yongguk pouted sideways, not liking the idea of being friends with any of those kids, but since they are new in the neighbor hood, he agrees to what his uncle suggested.

Later that day, the door bell ring,interrupting the happenings inside the house, you look at the boys who are sitting comfortably next to each other, young jae and daehyun seems like a couple with one knee placed into each other, jongup and zelo was busy playing an online game and hitting each other's arm when one beat the other, himchan was sitting next to you watching your favorite kdrama while he constatly checking his phone. You let a sigh since no one is moving to open the door, aish, does anyone even hear the door? why am i always the one opening it...you thought. It's a normal friday afternoon for the rest of you and your friends since there's no school the next day, but this time, something is different, as you got out to look who it was outside, himchan,zelo, jongup,young jae and daehyun came running behind you as soon that they saw you walking towards the door to answer the ringing outside, they all peeking behind the door of your front yard. "Nugu-seyo?" you asked, but the person behind the gate didn't speak, the bell keep ringing until you reach the gate and open it, aish, how rude..alright alright stop with the ringing...geez...you thought as you sneak your head out of the gate. A tall slim siloutte with an army like haircut appeared right before your eyes, you blink your eyes twice to see if you are dreaming or not,he is like a wind that blows you away. "Nu-nuguseyo?" you asked once again, yongguk sigh as he handed some fruit basket that his uncle prepared for him to give to the neighbors as their getting- to- know- you- gift. You got confused as to why he was giving you the basket, yongguk insisted that you take it as he was trying to pushed it towards you. You then immediately get what he was trying to do, "ah, thank you" you said instead, without saying any words, he was ready to walk away when suddenly he saw his uncle standing by the gate of their house. Yongguk let out a loud sigh as he turns around to where you where, ahh, why can't he do it...this is so unconfortable and embarassing...but she's kinda cute tho...he thought. You look at him more confused, "my name is Bang Yongguk, that ahjussi over there is my uncle, we just moved in the neighborhood and we would like to be good neighbors with you, the basket is our gift to you" he said without blingking even once. Yongguk bowed and leaved you unconscious with your mouth open, but then something kick you from behind that you immediately get back to your senses "ah, would you like to come in, maybe some tea..or coffee..." you said uncomfortably, aish, pabo pabo pabo...why did you say that..you thought while you constatly hitting yourself. You then suddenly felt someone grab your hand, as you look up, you saw yongguk holding your hand and say "i like coffee and please don't hit yourself, its unhealthy" he said and smile with his gummy smile. Himchan immediately saw it, he rushed to where you are that made the rest of the boys fell into the floor on top of each other. As soon that himchan get to where you and yongguk where, he suddenly say "ya, let go of my girl, you know your not supposed to steal someone else's girlfriend" he demands that made yongguk say sarcastictly "i don't see a tag that saying she was your girl, so that mean she's still available" he said and winking as he face you.