The beginning

Tattoo in my heart

Time...why is the time not moving.....

you then said to yourself thoughtfully as you look at the clock while the rest of the class was listening to the teacher..lost in your thought, when suddenly the teacher yelled at your name "JIEUNA CHOI, ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!!", you strattled as the teacher yells at you, "ah, ne, teacher..i was listening..." you then lied, the whole class was looking at you, young jae and deahyun shake their heads coz they know that you are not really listening to the teacher. Then suddenly the bell rings, you breath easily , save by the bell.. you thought, you take your stuff and went headed for the door, "leaving so soon eh?" daehyun said to you as he was blocking the door with young jae next to him. You give him a smile "yah, daehyun-shi, can you please moved...i need to go home right away" you then said to him as you tried to pushed him out of the door way, deahyun and young jae crumble their eyebrow as they tried to guess what you where talking about, but then they both gave up, "yah, jieuna, why don't you just tell us where you are going" young jae asked you. You give them both the look as you smirk and say, "it's my mom's birthday today and if i don't come home right away, im grounded...bye bye jieuna..no more hanging out with you two" you then said to young jae and daehyun, pointing at both of them as you pouted. Everytime you do pouted, young jae and daehyun cound'nt resist the cuteness in your face, since they treat you like their sister, they both let you off easily and let you on your way home. Young jae walk next to Daehyun as they both look at you until you are out of their sight, "yah, daehyunie i think she is not going home, i think she is going off somewhere again, should we go and follow her?" young jae said to daehyun. He look at young jae and said " i think you maybe right, let's follow her then" daehyun agrees. You where hopping as you got out the school ground, you look behind you to see if young jae and deahyun was behind you but no sign of them. You breath easily, ahh, thank god, they are not behind..aish those two..they are like a body guard..won't even let me off but i know they mean well...you said to yourself as you headed for home. As you where walking you notice that someone has been following you for a while, you turn around to see who it was, to your dissapointment no one was behind you. You continue as if you are alone but as soon that you started walking again, the feeling of being followed emerged once again, but this time you are hearing voices. Scared to the top of your lungs, you decided to run, but then a pair of hands grab you as you scream,"AHHHH, LET GO OF ME!!!" you said. "JIEUNA, naya, it's me" himchan said to you, trying to stop you from screaming, you look at him with such scare in your eyes that soon turns into anger, you hit himchans arms constantly as you said "AISH, HIMCHAN-SHI, DON'T DO THAT...SCARED THE LIVING HECK OUT OF ME" while you scolded him. Himchan was smiling happily, he like the way you both teased at each other, but then he suddenly became serious. What even more scary is when he became serious, you know him since middle school and you also know that he had a huge crush on you back then until now, himchan tried everything to persuade you and be his girlfriend, but your heart was set on someone else. "Jieuna, mianhe, that i scared you. I didn't know that you are jumpy like that" he said and start laughing, you didn't take it light on what himchan said, instead you turn around and walk fast as you could further away from him. When Himchan suddenly noticed your sudden reaction, he runs to get to you, "jieuna, wait for me....im sorry..." he said while running towards you .

Young jae and Daehyun saw everything that had happened, both guys are not too far behind you and himchan, "daehyun-shi, i don't think i can keep up with her anymore, just look at her, walking so fast" young jae complains while he was breathing heavy from running , daehyun stop and look at young jae "seriously? young jae-shi, you giving up now? we are almost there, endure it huh?" daehyun beg at young jae as he continue to run to follow you home. Young jae pout to daehyun as he also continue to run to follow you home and get to where daehyunnie where. You smiled as you reach the front gate of your home, you turn to see if himchan was still following you and he was, catching his breath from running as he catched you by front gate of your house. "Tsk tsk, look at you, can't even keep up with a girl" you told himchan as you sway your head back and fort, himchan look at you while he catch his breath, he was about to say something to you as he tried to put his hands up but couldn't despite of running fast. You open the gate and went in ahead, you left himchan outside who are still trying to catch his breath, he gulp silently when suddenly the gate opens, you stuck your head out and say "well, are you just going to stand there or your coming in? i'm sure you need some resfreshment to calm yourself down" you said to him, himchan smile at you in agreement as he followed you inside the housed. Young jae and Daehyun finally reached the front gate of your house, they both breath calmly as they realized that you where telling the truth, but something else caught their attention. The house infront of yours was vacant a few days ago and it seem that someone had moved in, there was a moving truck infront of it, and people are taking stuff out of the truck, "Ya, young jae-ah, it seems that someone had moved in infront of jieuna's housed" daehyun said, "oh yah, you are right" young jae responded. The boys both walk towards the housed and tried to snoop around the premisses then they saw a boy who was wearing a black hoodie and red pants. They both waved at the boy but the boy just look at them with a tiger eye and walk away, young jae shivers as he put his arms around him and said " he scares me, i wonder why he moved next to jieuna?" young jea aske that daehyun agrees with him as they both still stared at the house where the mysterious boy moved in.

 

                                                          *************************************************

A/N: Hi guise ^_^ sorry i have been sick lately and been busy with work that it just didn't give me the time to update it. But the good news is that BAP is on their way to the east coast....yay! i hope i get to see them this week..but it was sad that i won't get to see them perform since the show is sold out and i don't have any tickets T.T ...but all is good as long that i get a glimpse of them even for a minute...or hour..or well, you got me...anyways, enjoy reading..and don't forget to leave me some feedbacks, comments..anything.. ^_^ <3 M