Memories

Tattoo in my heart

A/N: Hey guy!  Thank you soo much for reading...sorry for not being clear on some of the stories..as I was trying to finish writing them..but im glad that you all like it...and seeing something different as you go along the way...forgive for lacking *bows*, as you all wish..here's an update...enjoy ^^ <3 M 

 

                                                                       <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

 

Yongguk closed his eyes, not wanting to look at his hand full with blood of Jieuna, his anger grew louder, the memories of her smiling at him keeps reapeting in his mind.  He got up but fall down as he became weaker, his uncle came to his rescue as soon that he heard the ambulance leaved.  Not wanting to be seen by Jieuna's mom, he hurried to leave the house. He put Yongguk's arm around him and lift the boy away from the scene, as weak as he is, Yongguk tried to walk while dragging his feet on the floor with his uncle by his side.    Afraid to be seen by anyone, his uncle hurried as they reach their house, there he  put Yongguk down at the sofa and gather the things to clean the blood off Yongguk's  hands. 
 
Yongguk's uncle:  Yongguk-ya...are you ok? talk to me?? aigoo, this kid...what happened? 
 
Yongguk: uncle... (sobbing as he tried to speak) what should i do now?? Jieuna...she..she was stab..she..she save me...that jerk, he did this...
 
His uncle feeling sorry for Yongguk on his situation, Yongguk immediately got up, his uncle tried to stop him as he put his hand on Yongguk's shoulder.
 
Yongguk's uncle: Yongguk-ya, whatever your thinking right now, don't do it...it's not the right time...do you think that Jieuna will be happy if you went after that boy?
 
Yongguk left out a loud sigh, as he realized that his uncle was right.  it's not the right time to go after Himchan and pay for what he did to Jieuna.  His uncle continue while they are both standing and his hand didn't left Yongguk's shoulder.
 
Yongguk's uncle: I think it's better if you just rest here for now....visit Jieuna tomorrow at the hospital...but first we need to clean you up....you look like a messed...cha...come here and let me clean it. 
 
Yongguk followed what his uncle said to him, but that night he could not sleep.  Her smile keep's repeating in his mind, then suddenly he remember the dream that he had, Jieuna dissapearing infront of him as she was smiling at him.  He got scared, immediately he put his sweat pants on and his hoodies as he head out the door.  But then he stop with his hand on the door nobs, as he  remember what his uncled said, he look around for another way.  He then realized that his window is not that too deep from the ground, so he decided to go there instead.   Quiet as mouse, he gather his stuff in a backpack while going out of the window.  The night was steering cold, tip toeing at night as he take his bike out of the corner of their garaged.  He immediatley peddal as faster as he could, trying not to hit any obstacle on the way, then suddenly the feeling of seeing Jieuna immerged in his heart thru his face.   Smiling as he paddle, the hospital is a bit further from where they lived, since it's a quiet neighborhood, he reach the hospital peacefully.   
 
 Jieuna survived a massived attack, as she was laying in hospital bed, her mom and brother was there with her.  The wound that she got wasn't deep to kill her, with all the medication that the doctor gave her, she was sleeping like a baby.  Her mom, stared at a peaceful Jieuna as she was sleeping, she then look at Zelo who was knock out in the sofa next to Jieuna.  She smiled at the sight, her children sleeping peacufully, with no worries in the world.  Yongguk was on his way to Jieuna's room when suddenly he stop, sneaking in a hospital is something he doesn't wanna do, but he got to see Jieuna.  He wanted to know if his premonition of losing her was real,  as he seen one of the nurse in the hospital, he moved to a corner to hide.  It's past visiting hours and here he is, trying his luck to see the girl he loved.   As soon that the nurse passed by, he immediately moved to look for Jieuna's room.   Looking at all the patients name by the door, Yongguk finally found Jieuna's room, he smiled as he hit victory of finding it.   He was about to go in when suddenly, he noticed that there was someone inside the room, then he realized that her mother was with her that night.  Peeking  thru the little glass by the door, he can also see Zelo knock out by the sofa and a sight of Jieuna's bed.  Knowing that she was alright was enough for him, he lowered his head while thanking the heaven's for saving Jieuna.   Mrs. Choi smiled  as she remember's that little incident when her precious daughter was little.  It came to her mind, wondering who was that boy that helped Jieuna to find her.  And who was the man dragging the boy, yet he seem's familiar to her.  Like a puzzled in her memory, then suddenly.
 
Mrs. Choi: Omo!...I know that guy....perhaps i was wrong?...anio...no, no...can't be? i have seen him somewhere...and that boy too...
 
Yongguk turn around, his heart became lightless, he was not further away when suddenly he heard someone calling him.  Mrs. Choi got up from sitting and headed towards the door, she then noticed Yongguk's back and started to call him. 
 
Mrs.Choi: Excuse me...who are you? 
 
Yongguk hold his breath, not knowing if he should turn around or just keep on walking.  He then closed his eyes, and decided to turn around to face Jieuna's mom.  Mrs. Choi grasp her breath as soon that she saw Yongguk's face. 
 
Mrs. Choi: Oh! ...it's you...your at my house earlier, right?...are you friends with my Jieuna? What's your name, young man?
 
Yongguk: (nodding at Mrs. Choi) ne, i'm one of your daughter's friend...I'm Yongguk...Bang Yongguk ma'm.
 
Mrs. Choi's eye widen upon hearing Yongguk introduce his name, then smiled at him.  Yongguk got scared for a little bit, he then smile back at Jieuna's mom.  Mrs. Choi then examine Yongguk's face, head to toe, as she smile again for the second time for him.  With her curiosity wanting to know more about Yongguk, she then asked Yongguk to go with her by the hospital's caffeteria.
 
Mrs. Choi: Yongguk-ya, why don't you acompany me by the caffeteria...i have something to asked you. Is that alright?
 
Yongguk hesitated, since he just sneak out without his uncle knowing where he was, it's almost midnight as he realized the time.
 
Yongguk: Sorry ma'm but I have to go...I'll just come by again tomorrow..if that's alright? i just want to know  Jieuna's safe..
 
Mrs. Choi then agreed at Yongguk, smiling while nodding at Yongguk, he immediately say his goodbye upon leaving the hospital.   Mrs. Choi then went back inside the room with a smile on her face, Zelo has woken up, that his mom noticed him as he was rubbing his eyes. 
 
Mrs. Choi: Oh Junhong-ya, you're awake...
 
Zelo:  hmm, i heard something.. that's why i woke up.....omma are you talking to someone outside??
 
Mrs. Choi: ahh, ne...that Yongguk boy you mention....he was here earlier...he went to see if your noona was alright...Zelo-ya..that boy is nice...he has manner's..i think i like him...
 
Zelo: (sudden got up from the sofa) EH? omma...that boy is weird...but i guessed you are right...Yongguk-hyung is alright...
 
Mrs. Choi: Ne, ne...that boy is alright indeed...but something is off...i think, I have seen that boy before..before your sister got lost that day.....ah..forget it...Ya, Junhong-ya..wanna grab some ice cream with your mom??? 
 
Like a little kid, Zelo hurried as he pulls his mom out of it's chair, his mom was smiling loving the way her son acted.  Her son was still the same, even tho that they haven't seen for quite a while.  As they were about to head to the door, Jieuna suddenly spoke that they stop on their way.  They both look at Jieuna,  Jieuna was trying to moved but immediately Zelo went by her side to stop her.
 
Zelo: Noona, don't move too much...the doctor said you should'nt be moving yet...how do you feel?
 
Jieuna: Hmmm...Yongguk-sshi...where's Yongguk-sshi??
 
Zelo rolled his eyes upon hearing the first words on Jieuna's mouth.  Yongguk was happily as he was leaving the hospital.  He was all smile's as he started to paddle his bike, a shadow not too far from him was eyeing him.  Himchan came to the hospital after the incident, as he was still blaming himself.
 
Himchan: it's an accident....ahh, Jieuna...why did you went between....you should'nt be in a hospital right now..that jerk need to be punished...
 
Himchan's eye became more fierced as he look at Yongguk,  Yongguk didn't know that Himchan was looking at him with such anger.  Waiting for him in the dark, Himchan quitely stay behind as soon that Yongguk passed by him.  Like a tiger ready to attack it's prey, Himchan suddenly hit Yongguk's bike that he went flying out of it.  Yongguk landed on the ground and  hit his head on the pavement, Yongguk became unconscious , Himchan immediately took action by putting a rope on Yongguk's hand and feet tieing him like a animal.  He then drag the unconscious Yongguk out of the hospital's ground, then suddenly he lost all his senses as the light became darker.