The lost girl

Tattoo in my heart

"Omma...odiega?? Omma.." a little girl say, crying in a crowded place, she seems lost, couldn't find her mother. A boy saw her crying, as he tried to approached her "kid, why are you crying?" the boy asked, the little girl calmed her crying, as she look at the boy, she felt serenity and calmness, "I can't seem to find my omma" the little girl say to the boy. The boy look at the little girl, amused on how cute she was, he smiled at her and say "so, you are lost?" he then asked, the little girl nodded. In his little mind something tells him that this girl was special, something about her makes him want to keep her, he then held his hand towards her and say "would you like me to help you find your mom?" the little boy said, she look at him, unsure of what to do as she recalls " jieuna , don't talk to strangers, even tho they look nice and tried to help you, just don't talk to them, ok, your safety is what matters" that is her parent's words of wisdom. She was indeed special, everyone in their town wants to take her, to keep for themselves. But that didn't stop jieuna for being a kid, trying to be friends with any kid her age, in her little mind, she coudn't careless what the adults are saying, to her, being what she is matters. Jieuna look at the boy with awkwardness in her eyes and say "really? you will help me find my omma?", the boy nodded, unsure of what to say jieuna took his hand. As they where walking to look for her mom, she look at the boy and said "what's your name by the way?" jieuna asked the boy. He seems older than her, a bit older, the boy smiled at her and say "I'm Yongguk, Bang Yongguk" the boy said with a smile, his gums where showing and she found it cute for her age, she nodded and right before she says her name, a older voice called out her name "JIEUNA...omo, there you are..I have been looking for you..where have you gone to..aish this girl, roaming around by herself" the voice said to her, "Omma..." she calls the ajumma, yongguk look at the ajumma that jieuna was running towards to, omma? so..i guessed i don't need to help her find her mom..they find each other..jieuna..so that is her name...what a pretty name....he thought smiling. Jieuna hug her mom as if she hasn't seen her in years "Omma...im so sorry...promised i won't run roaming around by myself anymore" the little girl says to her mom, crying as she says those words, "aigoo, my dal, hush..omma is here..." the lady says to her, calming her down while hugging her. Yongguk was about to walk to where jieuna was and her mom when suddenly "Yongguk...where are you?? aish this boy...yah, yongguk" as the voice said, yongguk look around to see who it was, upon seeing his uncle he went towards him, before he leave,he take one last look at jieuna who was happily hugging her mom. Jieuna...will we meet few years from now? i hope by that time came..you will remember this day..coz i will remember...yongguk thought, his uncle then saw where he was "yah, there you are..." his uncle stop at his tracks upon seeing what yongguk was looking at, and immediately he took yongguks arm and drag him away.

 

                                              ****************************

 

A/N: Hello guys, this is my first BAP fanfic and the first part is up, i hope you guys like it ^_^...send me feedback, comment, or suggestion for the next part...sorry if it's short..enjoy reading! <3 Maria