Himchan's Last Goodbye

Tattoo in my heart
Jieuna: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
Jieuna scream upon hearing the gun fired up, her eyes is filled with tears.  Himchan's eyes got wide as he fired up the gun on Yongguk, but the most shocking that everyone seen is that Jongup went after the bullet that was meant for Yongguk.  His eyes was on Himchan, Yongguk stop at his path, the beast inside him suddenly dissapear that he forseen what had happened.  Jongup fell in Yongguk's arms, at that moment Himchan could not believed that he hurt another person that means so much to him.  This time it was the one that he calls his brother, shocked to see Jongup on Yongguk's arms, he shaked his head.
 
Himchan: No, No..andwae....Jongup-ssi...mianhe...why? why? did you went after it?? WHYYYYY!!!!
 
Jongup look at Yongguk who was shocked to see him hurt, his bleeding was internal that Yongguk keep looking at it. The sight of blood in Yongguk's hand became sweeter like candy in his eyes, he wanted to taste it but he control the urge to do so.  Jieuna could not do anything for her cousin who was hurt, she could not moved an inch.  Himchan went towards where Yongguk was with the gun still pointing at him.  Jongup breath heavy as he was fighting to stay alived, he then reach out for Yongguk's face but Yongguk hold his hand instead.  Jongup smiled, a smile that Yongguk knew when they first met.
 
Jongup: Yongguk-hyung......I...I have something to tell you...
 
Jongup said to Yongguk as he breath unconciously.  Jongup cough as he tried to tell his confession towards him, Yongguk panic and is Himchan, who still hold the gun pointing at Yongguk, Jongup smiled once again as he tried to speak.
 
Jongup: Hyung...promise me something....that...that..you won't hurt..Jieuna-noona...promise me...Yongguk-hyung...
 
Yongguk: Ne..Jongup-ssi..i promise..
 
Jongup: Hyung...there is one more thing...i need to tell you...
 
Yongguk: What is it, Jongup-ssi?
 
Jongup: Hyung....Yongguk-hyung....saranghae....not as a dongsaeng...hyung....but someone that has feelings for you....Yongguk-hyung...
 
He then look at Himchan who is now crying uncontroably, Jongup smiled at him before he could speak.
 
Jongup: Himchan-hyung.....stop this...jebal....stop doing this thing to yourself....surrender...Himchan-hyung....
 
Himchan shake his head, not agreeing to what Jongup was asking him.
 
Himchan: ANDWAE!!!! I'm not going to stop..Jongup-ssi...not until i get what really is mine...
 
Jongup: Himchan-hyung....(coughing) don't steal what is not your's..Hyung...Noona...noona likes Yongguk-hyung...(coughing) 
 
Stubbornly Himchan didn't believed what Jongup was trying to say, Yongguk stop Jongup for talking before he loses more blood, but it was too late, Jongup lost all his blood and now hallucinating.   Meanwhile, at the choi's residence, Zelo noticed that Jongup's presence was not seen, he got scared when suddenly, Jongup mom's calls his mom, asking if they seen Jongup.  Deahyun, Young Jae and Zelo all decided to look for the abandon building next to their school, as soon that they reach the place a loud noise of gun shot was heard. Immediately they all run towards the place, hiding at one of the corner of the building, they all saw Jongup laying on the ground with Yongguk holding him in his arms.  Zelo was about to go towards them but Deahyun stop him, he told Zelo that they shouldn't been seen by Himchan or they might end up being shot at well.  They all left the scene and Young Jae dialed the police, to inform them that they have found Himchan's hiding.  Minute's later in the heat of Jongup's confession, the police came, they slowly went all around the building, making sure that Himchan wound'nt have the chance to escape.  With the gun still pointing at Yongguk, Jieuna find a her way to free herself as she has seen a movement outside the building.  She then saw Young Jae as he peek to signal her to interrupt Himchan on what he was about to do to Yongguk.  Jieuna look at Himchan who was busy pointing the gun on Yongguk, wanting him dead is one of Himchan's plan.
 
Himchan: no..no.....because of him...everything is messed up...if you haven't moved next door to her...she wouldn't even notice you....or even know you Yongguk......Jongup-ssi..is this the kind of person you are replacing me with....this guy..who steals all the people that i cared about...
 
Yongguk: is that all....Himchan-ssi...is that why you are acting this way??? why did i ever do to you??? huh?? tell me...coz i don't understand.....
 
Jieuna, then realized that the reason for Himchan to act that way is becaused of her, his jealousy towards Yongguk took a toll on their friendship, that it should have been let go, but Himchan didn't control his self and it leads towards to being as crazy like the stalker or perhaps a obsessived one.  Himchan was shaking, Jieuna can see that he was almost about to pull the trigger on Yongguk.  Her eyes got big and suddenly out of nowhere, she said the biggest lie she could ever think.
 
Jieuna: Himchan-ssi......SARANGHAE.....JEONGMAL...SARANGHAMNIDA.....jebal...don't fire that gun on him...i will be yours if that's the only thing for you to stop....i'll do anything you want...just...just don't kill Yongguk....huh?
 
Himchan could not believe once again on what Jieuna was telling him, she would do anything for him.  One thing that Himchan want to hear is that Jieuna realized his worth towards her. But Himchan was skeptic, he just won't believed Jieuna until she actually do it, he then look at Yongguk who was also shocked on what she has said out loud.  Yongguk is shaking his head, could not believed that she would give up her feelings for him.
 
Yongguk: Jieuna.....don't do this...jebal...Jieuna...don't do this for me....
 
Jieuna: Mianhe, Yongguk-ssi...but this is all i can think of...to save you....
 
Himchan: Tsk!  once you came to my side Jieuna-ssi...there is no turning back...I will make you happy more than you know....
 
Jieuna left out a tear upon hearing Yongguk, the only choice she has now is to keep Himchan distracted until the police made their moved and capture the evil Himchan.  Jieuna's eyes was wondering to see if there where any movedment outside the building and to her relief Young Jae once again peek at her to make her known that the police are making their moved.  Her rukus got caught by Himchan that he started to panic, the gun is still pointing at Yongguk.  
 
Himchan: Aish!!!!! Jieuna-ssi...you betrayed me...i will never forgive you....watch as your lover die...
 
Yongguk then look at Jieuna as he say his last words to her, he then closed his eyes to avoid the pain that he can possibley feel.
 
Yongguk: Jieuna...remember me...saranghae...
 
Jieuna's eye became more teary as the gun fire a shot, but instead of Yongguk falling down the ground, it was Himchan, the shot shooter got a nice aim at him that he end up falling down on the ground.  Himchan got shot in his right arm where he was holding the gun,  the police made their way and capture Himchan.  Young Jae, Daehyun and Zelo immediately rushed towards her side.  Jieuna then look for Yongguk but she didn't seem him, Yongguk immediately left the scene as soon that Himchan got shot. With his ability to run faster , in a blink of an eye, he was gone.  Jongup was left laying on the ground fighting to stay alived, the medic immediately took him and rushed him to the hospital.  
Few weeks had passed, everything went back to normal, Jongup healed from getting shot by Himchan.  Himchan end up in an asylum where he was being treaten by professional, there where no days that Jieuna thought about what had happened if she did go with Himchan that night.  Yongguk's uncle suddenly disappear and no one know's where he went, Jieuna never heard anything from Yongguk since he disappear that night, but in her heart she know's that Yongguk was watching over her.  Daehyun could see the longing in Jieuna's eyes as they where hanging out that night like they used to before they met Yongguk.  He walk towards her while the rest are fighting over whose the best in playing video games. Jieuna seen Daehyun as he sit next to her while looking at the stars in the sky. 
 
Daehyun: It's such a beautiful night...isn't?
 
Jieuna: yeh...ahhh...i hope we have more nights like this...you know just us...like we used to be...ah, by the way..Daehyunnie...the school dance is in a few days, right?...what am'i supposed to do?? Himchan is out and Yongguk is nowhere to be seen...
 
Daehyun chuckles a little on Jieuna as she mention about the school dance. Jieuna noticed the little chuckle of Daehyun, she felt a bit offended by it.
 
Jieuna: ah, wae??? Did i say something funny???
 
Daehyun: (smiling at her) Ani, i'm glad that you mention it...well, it still going on...and since it's a school project...the teacher asked me and Young Jae if we could squeezed you in, in our group....I have no problem with it to be honest but i think you need to convince Young Jae...since he was the one that pick the songs we are going to sing...
 
Jieuna suddenly got off guard as she heard the word 'sing', Young Jae know's that she can't sing pretty well.
 
Jieuna: s-sing? are you serious?? Daehyunnie...you know i can't sing well, compare to you guys....ahh...ottoke??
 
Daehyun: that's why you have to asked Young Jae, he can give you a part in it...don't worry Jieuna-ssi...you'll be alright....
 
Daehyun  then look at his wrist watch and shocked to see the time.
 
Daehyun: ahh, it's getting late...we have to go...Ya, Young Jae-ah...kaja...
 
Deahyun and Young Jae said their goobye as they bow to Mrs. Choi and waved to them until they are out of sight. Jieuna went to her room and peek at the window, but something else is lurking in the dark alley, a pair of eyes was watching her. The coldness of the night reminded Jieuna on the time that Yongguk kissed her, the scene of him kissing her keeps repeating in her head as she goes to sleep that night.   
 
 
                                                    ****************************************
 
A/N: Hey guys...sorry for not updating it asap...but i hope this chapter will make up for some of the lost time i had...few more chapters...who is sad??? well, i do...but i hope that Yongguk and Jieuna will have a happy ending...what you guys think??? give me feedbacks...comment or suggestions...till then..enjoy! ^^ <3 M