Angel on my side

Tattoo in my heart

A/N: Hey Guys! How are you surviving the heat? Hope you get plenty of fluid..it's kind of gloomy where i live..but anyways..i won't hold you guys any longer..and again my color palette is not working..sorry for now having the color code again..*bows* enjoy!       ^^ <3 M

 

                                                                      ***********************************************

 

Jieuna could not believe that the boy she meet long time ago was right infront of her, Yongguk smile brighten up the whole room upon seeing her. They all gather in one table taking notes on what their plan would be for the school dance. Deahyun was the one incharged of the whole event, Yongguk agreed to DJ plus he can used his stuff to used at the school dance, but the one thing they haven't decided yet to do was their school project. Himchan was sitting in the corner quietly, while the rest was making loud noises, listening to what the rest of his friends was talking about. He stole glances at Jieuna whatever chance he can get without making her notice, but Yongguk notice the little glances that Himchan was giving her. Himchan bite his lips as he recall the time that he kissed her, the sight of Jieuna and Yongguk kissing earlier made him grasp tightly at his fist. The memories that he had with Jieuna started to bother Himchan's mind, remembering the time that they were little. Himchan turn his head away from the rest, looking outside of the window where they were sitting. Dazed at his own thought, it flashed back to him when he first met Jieuna, It was summer in the village where they used to lived. The sun was brightly shining and the breeze was nice, it was a peaceful summer for Himchan until suddenly he heard someone, someone who seems to be drowning. Himchan rushed to the voice that he heard and upon seen a girl who seems to be struggling. Since he know's how to swin, he immediately went in to save her, jumping without a second thought. All Himchan know is that he had to save her from drowning, as soon that he had her on his arm, he quickly paddled his way to safety. They both catching their breath as they get into dry land, Jieuna look at Himchan who was still catching his breath from dragging her out of the water.

Jieuna: Th-thank you..... (coughing as she catches her breath)

Himchan: (trying to smile as he catch his breath, looking at her) You're welcome, I'm Himchan by the way..and you are..

Jieuna look at him with admiration in her eyes, Himchan's pale skin and pink cheeck made him look like he came out of a magazines. Soaking wet from almost drowning, Jieuna got up as she still look at Himchan. Himchan immediately follow her as she got up and bowed at Himchan. As she was about to leaved Himchan stop her as he grab into her, still smiling at her but she doesn't know why he stop her. They both look at each other with shocked on Jieuna's eyes, Himchan immediately tell her why he stop her suddenly.

Himchan: Don't you think it's rude to just leave after I introduce myself...can't let you go without knowing your name miss..

Jieuna look at Himchan and immediately she realized that he was right, she bowed to him again and give Himchan the brightest smile a girl could give him.

Jieuna: Mianhe, yes that was rude of me (smiling) I'm Choi Jieuna by the way...nice to meet you Himchan-sshi

Their friendship started with such a awkward hello, and as time goes by their friendship blossoms, but in Himchan's part all those years that being her friend, Jieuna didn't notice the love that was growing inside his heart. In no consideration, Himchan didn't refused her when she wanted to hang out, but on his part that is heaven. His one sided loved grew until they hit a certain age, Himchan control his tears as he was still looking at the window. Suddenly he hear his name, as if someone was calling him, then he felt Deahyun elbowing him.

Deahyun: Himchan-sshi.... calling Himchan-sshi...

Himchan: (immediately look at Deahyun, as he smiling to hide the pain he was feeling) M-mianhe, Deahyunnie.. what was it?

Deahyun: Aiye, hyung, what is wrong with you? you seem spaceout there...have you been listening to our conversation?

Himchan: (scratching his head) A-anio, what did we talk about so far?

Deahyun was shaking his head to his hyung as he repeated every word that they talk about.

Deahyun: So, it was confirmed that Yongguk-hyung will be Djing on us for our school dance...Me and Young Jae will be singing a duet while Jieuna, Himchan-hyung and Yongguk-hyung will be dancing. Is everyone ok with that?

Everyone agreed except for Himchan who was against on dancing with Yongguk and Jieuna, as he stated his own ideas.

Himchan: No, no , no.....i don't like that idea..what about we sing as well...like a duet..like you and Young Jae...

Deahyun thought for a while, while the rest went up to order some beveraged. Himchan glance at Jieuna, his jealousy towards Yongguk grew as he saw them talking to each other while bumping at their bodies, Young Jae shake his head at the two as they all started to laugh. Deahyun look at Himchan and then look at where the rest of the group was, immediately he noticed something different about the way Himchan look at Jieuna.

Daehyun: Umm, Hyung. Can i asked you why you don't like the original idea...it seems that Jieuna and Yongguk-hyung was up to it..why not you?

Himchan suddenly twitch as soon that he heard Deahyun speak, he thought for a moment why did he not like dancing with them. Himchan doesn't know why, all he know is that he hates the fact that Yongguk was part of his team with Jieuna.

Himchan: Because....ahhh, i don't like it..why do you even asked your hyung?...to tell you the truth, i rather sing than dance...

Deahyun scratch his head as he agreed to what Himchan say to him. The rest went back to their table holding their beveraged. Jieuna hand Himchan his drink, and accidentaly their hand touch. Himchan suddenly felt something within him, like a music in his ear. The love that he felt for her long time ago was more awake than it was when they first met. To Himchan, Jieuna was the angel by his side, the one that keep him from loving her, Jieuna smiled at Himchan his one sided love became more heavenly with more meaning than before.