Coma

Tattoo in my heart

A/N: Hey Guys!! How are you? well, my color palette is still not working...IDK what happened?  I'll update as much as i can..sorry again for not having it color coded...really mianhe, but I hope you all still find my stories interesting, till then enjoy reading ^^ <3 M

 

                                                           ****************************************************

 

Yongguk suddenly stand up that made everyone strattled. Himchan look at him with wild eyes, not knowing why Yongguk suddenly acted that way. Jieuna with her puzzled expression at Yongguk, just stare at him not knowing what was about to happened. Yongguk look at Himchan, with his eyes beaming at him, signaling that they should go outside. Both men leaved the table while the rest are confused like Jieuna, their eyes followed Himchan and Yongguk as they both confronted each other outside the cafe.

Himchan: WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?

Yongguk: TSK! YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHAT'S MY PROBLEM?? YOU!!! YOU'RE THE PROBLEM!!....

Yongguk look at Himchan as he grind his teeth like a hungry tiger in the wild ready to attack. Himchan was the same, as they both look at each other. Yongguk went up to Himchan closed to his face, Himchan could not attempt the closedness, at that moment he wanted to punch Yongguk. Jieuna suddenly saw what was about to happened, she got up, leaving Deahyun and Young Jae at the table, as she hurried to stop the two boys from beating each other. People at the cafe saw what was about to happened as they all hurried up to get near the window, the cafe staff was ready to call the cops to stop the two boys from making a commotion. Jieuna went between the two boys with her arms wide open with her eyes tightly closed. Her hand was shaking between their chest, Yongguk and Himchan suddenly don't know what to do with Jieuna between them.

Jieuna: STOP!! PLEASE, JUST STOP THIS!!!

Jieuna open her eyes as she look both Himchan and Yongguk, her eyes was almost teary from having a heart attack on what the two boys was about to do. Still shaking as she put her arms down away from their chest, as she faced them. Yongguk suddenly felt sorry for Jieuna but his anger didn't fade easily, Himchan suddenly felt defeated by Jieuna. Hurting Jieuna was the last thing in Himchan's mind, as he get closer to Jieuna to give her a hug. Yongguk suddenly leaved hastily that it made Jieuna went after him, Himchan was left alone standing by himself.

Jieuna: YONGGUK-SSHI....WHERE ARE YOU GOING???

Yongguk didn't bother to look at Jieuna, he started to run, away from her. Jieuna run after Yongguk but he fast that he was out of sight. Jieuna was catching her breath, she scream for his name as she fell down slowly on the ground.

Jieuna: YONGGUK-SSHI.....YONGGUK-SSHI.....

Deahyun and Young Jae left the cafe and caught up with Jieuna, seeing her sitting down in the ground with her hand on her face, crying. Deahyun and Young Jae look at each other as soon they reach where Jieuna was, Deahyun put his hand in Jieuna's arm to pull her up. She hugged Deahyun as soon that she stand up, while Young Jae her back to calm her down.

Deahyun: Shhh, enough....Jieuna-sshi....guys like him is not worth it to cry about...come on..let's get you home..

Jieuna nodded as she followed Deahyun's words, little did she know that Yongguk heard her cry as he was standing closed with his back on a wall in the dark. With his eyes closed, he punch the wall next to him, angry at himself for making Jieuna cry, not telling her how he really felt. Himchan heard Deahyun's word, as he was standing behind them. Seeing Jieuna cry, he grasp his fist and bite his lower lip angrly at Yongguk. Deahyun stop as he seen Himchan standing.

Deahyun: H-hyung.....

Himchan just look at Deahyun and then at Jieuna, he avoided Jieuna as she stared at Himchan. As soon that he turn around, Jieuna find her strenght to speak.

Jieuna: Himchan-sshi....Kajima...juseyo...

Himchan closed his eyes upon hearing Jieuna, the sound of her voice makes him weaker, he doesn't wanna leave at that moment, all he wanted was to hold Jieuna and kissed her. But that is something he can't do, her heart doesn't belong to him, it belong to Yongguk. Jieuna let go on Deahyun as she walk slowly to Himchan, he suddenly felt her behind him as she hugger Him from the back. Himchan's eyes widen upon feeling her body next to him, he grab on her hand to let it go but he couldn't do it, that feeling of longing rushed in his body.

Jieuna: Kajima, Himchan-sshi..please, don't go...i need you...

Himchan: (closing his eyes tightly) You don't mean that...Jieuna, you know i'm not the one you needed...

Jieuna: (closing her eyes as she put her head into Himchan's back) just this once, Himchan-sshi...i feel empty...i need you....i need my friend...my bestfriend...

Himchan closed his eyes once again as he control to let his tears fall, the word 'friend' was a poison in his ears, he let Jieuna hold him even tho it hurts him deep inside. Knowing that the one you loved had loved another, knowing that her heart belongs to someone else.