Love Fools

Tattoo in my heart
The sun was shining brightly on Jieuna's face as she woke up, it's another day to start a new, she smile as she remember Yongguk's note.  A knock suddenly interrupted her sudden thought, she got up and open her bedroom door smiling like a drop of honey fell into her lips. It was sweet that she could not get enough of, Yongguk was in her mind that whole morning as soon that she woke up. As she open the door, Zelo could not understand his sister sudden mood, it was good yet unconvincing for him. Jieuna suddenly remember that it was her baby brother's bday, without Zelo knowing, Jieuna suddenly hug her brother, that it made him strattled and they both almost fell into the floor of their bedroom hallway.
 
Jieuna: Zelo-ahhhh, saeng-il chukaeh...
 
Zelo: ahhh, noona....what is wrong with you?? you know that i don't like being kissed on my birthday..
 
Jieuna: Wae???  but i'm your noona..unless you want Young Jae to do it for you...
 
Zelo: aish, forget it then...i don't know why Young Jae hyung like to do that with me...
 
Jieuna giggled at the way Zelo mention Young Jae's name, he then remember the last time that his sister and Young Jae does the same thing on the day of his birthday, he cringe as he remember.  Mrs. Choi was smiling brightly as she seen her two children, playfully at it at each other.  It's the day of the school dance, Jieuna then decided that she will team up with her friends, Deahyun and Young Jae, she will be just dancing while they fight for her attention. It's something that Deahyun came up while going home from Jieuna's house, Young Jae didn't like it at first but then Deahyun convinced him, so they are doing something like boy likes girl but girl likes another boy kind of thing.   It was a beautiful morning as they both step out of the house, Deahyun was waiting outside their gate, since the incident, Deahyun decided that it was just right to pick both the Choi siblings before school, since it was'nt too far from where he lived.  Young Jae is another story, he does'nt like the idea of picking up the Choi siblings, but since he has no choice, he just goes to what Deahyun wanted.  There were constant fight between the two best friend as they goes along to school, Jieuna does not understand Young Jae's reason sometimes, yet she does'nt know what makes the two inseparable but it makes them so cute in her eyes.  The all reach the school ground, as they all got out the car, Jieuna suddenly felt weird.  The wind suddenly blow to her direction, like a messenger that something or someone is watching her and it's near by.  She shake her thought as they all went inside the school, Jieuna could not take in her mind what just happened, it bother's her that she can't focused on today's lesson.  Then it hit her, the presence that she felt earlier was none other than Yongguk itself, as he went in to class a little late than ever. Their eyes met, a shiver goes down her spine, like a block of ice that had washed over her. The teacher noticed Yongguk as he goes in without stopping to greet the teacher.
 
Teacher: Hmp! Glad to see that Mr. Bang could join us today....did you find what you where looking for??
 
Yongguk took his seat behind Jiuena, as he smiled at the teacher and bowed for agreeing to what the teacher asked, his eyes was a bit red, her smell was somewhat appetizing to him, but he didn't let anyone see that except for Jiuena.  She turn around to look at Yongguk but a smile greeted her with him his lips. She then turn around to focus on the teacher , minute's later, as the bell rang, she got up quick but Yongguk was too fast for her. He grab her wrist and whisper in her ears.
 
Yongguk: I can't wait to see you tonight at the school dance...it was tonight right? 
 
Jieuna could do nothing but agreed to what Yongguk said to her, she wanted to smile but something is different about him.  Deahyun and Young Jae saw the way Yongguk look at Jieuna and they way he was grabbing her.  Deahyun wanted to interfere but as always, Young Jae stop him.
 
Young Jae: Deahyunnie....don't...let them be...I'm sure they have alot to catch up on...
 
Deahyun look at Young Jae with a suspicious look, he must have known something that he don't, so, Deahyun just let out a loud sigh as they went along to their next class.  Minute's had passed and the students are now in the cafeteria, as always they all gathered to talk about the school dance, on what they would wear or who they would bring.  Jieuna was sitting next to Deahyun as they take their lunch together, he could not help but notice the pouting Jieuna.
 
Deahyun: Ah, Wae???? why are you pouting like that?? you're making me lose my appetite....
 
Jieuna: Mianhe, Deahyunnie...it's just that....ahhh, it would be easy if there where another girl in our group...
 
Out of nowhere Zelo walk by as he went to sit with them.
 
Zelo: eh, noona...Young Jae hyung is here...you can talk to him..besides he act like a girl with Deahyun hyung anyways..
 
Young Jae: ( could not take the maknea's teasing) Yah! aish...who you calling a girl....
 
As they all gather, Young Jae suddenly remember's that it was Zelo's birthday and out of nowhere he jump on him and start forced kissing him. 
 
Zelo: Arghhh!! Hyung.....andwaeeeee.....
 
Everyone stop when suddenly Yongguk walk by, Jongup who was out for almost a month due to his injuries suddenly came alived, as he seen Yongguk.
 
Jongup: Yongguk-hyung.....long time no see...how you been??? hyung....I missed you...
 
Without any thought, Jongup suddenly give Yongguk a hug, he then suddenly felt awkward as the whole table looks at them. Two guys hugging each other, then suddenly the cafeteria buzz like a bee. Yongguk just smiled at the rest of them, as he pushed Jongup slowly.  He then look at Jieuna who  could not look him in the eye, Zelo stares at Yongguk as if he was about to eat him.  Jieuna noticed the way Zelo look at Yongguk, she then nudge her brother that it made him went 'ouch'.  Deahyun could not take the silence of the group as everyone was looking at their table with Jongup hugging Yongguk a while ago.
 
Deahyun: ah, Jieuna-ssi, do you have anything to wear tonight??? do you wanna go to the mall after school?? 
 
Young Jae suddenly got off guard as he heard Deahyun asking Jieuna on what she would wear at the dance. He got a bit of offensive or perhaps a bit jealous of the close bond between Jieuna and Deahyun.
 
Young Jae: Ya! why are you asking her?? You never asked me about that stuff....
 
Deahyun got a litte irritated at Young Jae for acting like a girlfriend more than his best friend.
 
Deahyun: Ya! why should i asked you about that kind of stuff...are you a girl??? aiye...perhaps you are jealous of Jieuna...huh....Young Jae-ah....
 
Young Jae denied the fact that he is somewhat Jealous of Jieuna's closeness with Deahyun, but little did he know that Deahyun won't replace him with any girl, not even Jieuna.  They have been friends since they where young and that bond can not be easily broken. Deahyun suddenly put his arms around Young Jae that it shocked him to see Deahyun next to him.  His face suddenly turns pale pink, that made Zelo make fun of him thru the rest of the day.
 
Zelo: aiye, Young Jae hyung...why are you turning pink??? Did Deahyunnie hyung had that affect on you...wahhhh....really??? wahhh....Young Jae hyung like Deahyunnie hyung....
 
Later that day, as the student where decorating the school auditorium, the rest of the student where getting ready for the dance.  Deahyun did accompany Jieuna as they both went to the mall with Young Jae walking behind them, pouting everytime the two where laughing at something.  Jongup and Zelo decided to walk straight home as they where dying to play their new game, Yongguk was nowhere in sight as he was doing his own thing, that nobody know's what it is.  
 
Deahyun: Jieuna, the reason why i asked you today is becaused i saw the look in your eyes when Yongguk- hyung grab your wrist today...are you two ok?? i mean are you ok?? with him being in your eyes??
 
Jieuna could not reply to Deahyun's sincere question, she know's that deep in her heart, something is not right.  Then suddenly out of nowhere, she heard a song from one of the cafe store in the mall, a song that has meaning like the person was singing it to her.  
 
*"My prediction was right, since the day i first met you. You captivated my heart,which no one was able to have....Mon, tues, wed,thurs, fri, sat, sun, I only think of you. Morning, lunch time, evening, dawn, all day you bump me up. In the end, LOVE is what i say, i think i have fallen into the ocean called you"
 
Jieuna know's how much she missed Yongguk, when he suddenly appear infront of her.  She doesn't know what to do, Deahyun was looking at her, waiting patiently to say something but instead, Jieuna suddenly let out a tear as she sobs endlessly infront of Deahyun.  Deahyun was shocked to see Jieuna crying that it got him off guard on what just happened, Young Jae who was pouting earlier suddenly came rushing towards them.  Jieuna then realized that they are in a public place and that she was making a rukus scene out of nowhere.
 
Jieuna: ah, sorry, Deahyunnie....I didn't mean to....mianhe...
 
Deahyun just smiled at Jieuna, he understand what she was going thru as he tried to calm Jieuna down with Young Jae next to him.
 
Deahyun: Shhh, it's ok Jiuena-ssi...when you are ready to talk...I will always be here...we are here for you...
 
Young Jae could not hold it anymore as his curiosity suddenly went haywire.
 
Young Jae: That's right...we are here for you if you need us, Jieuna-ssi...but...why did you suddenly cry?? is it Yongguk-hyung? do you love him? ah, it's not my place to asked you that...but seriously Jieuna-ssi....are you just going to be like that? are you going to tell him or should i???
 
Deahyun nudge Young Jae for asking too many question on Jiuena, but she just smiled at the both of them. She then hold both of their hand as she was about to tell them the truth, Jieuna took a deep breath as she honestly confessed to her two best friend.
 
Jieuna:  It's ok Deahyunnie....it's the truth...It's just right that i told you both about this...i thought about it a lot and i do like Yongguk since he moved to town...I didn't knew about it till last night..when i constantly dream about him, something about him that drawns me...I don't know what it is but i think i may have fallen for him...do you think that he like me too??? 
 
Deahyun and Young Jae look at each other and then to Jieuna, they both hug her like there's no tomorrow and both agree to what Jieuna was asking them.
 
Young Jae: I agree....Jieuna-ssi, You are pretty...there is no way Yongguk-hyung would not like you...i mean...you captivated us all...not just him...us too...
 
Deahyun: There is only one way to find out Jieuna-ssi...ah, we better hurry or we'll missed the school dance.
 
As they left the mall that day, with just a few minute till the school dance start.  All of them are happy getting ready, Jieuna was busy putting up the last touches on her make up when suddenly her phone buzz.  A text message from Yongguk, she open it and sit on the edge of her bed as she read the sweet words of Yongguk.
 
"I will give you more than you could imagine. Trust me" - Bang Yongguk
 
With just a simple words from him, Jieuna didn't notice the biggest smile in her face. 
 
                                                                           **********************************************
 
A/N: Hey guys! thank you oh so much for sticking with me as i ended this fanfic, it's been a wonderful journey with you guys. One more chapter, will they finally be together or will they go on their seperate ways?...will find out in  the last chapter, till then enjoy this one. <3 M
 
Ps. The one with * (this symbol) is a english translation of 2Ne1 'Do you love me'