A broken trust of Friendship

Tattoo in my heart

A/N:  Hey guys! how was your weekend?? mine is alright...spend it most with family...as i was reading at some of your comment..it came to my mind that i like to shocked you guys once in a while..keke...yeah, i didn't see that coming either..as i was writing it...keke..but since you are all so good to me..my present for you guys...another update!! YAY!!..ok, i'm not taking of your time to read this crappy note anymore...keke..enjoy! <3 M

                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jieuna closed her eyes, not knowing what to do as Himchan kissed her. She then pushed him away and look at Himchan angrly, she didn't think twice to slap Himchan in the face. Zelo was about to get in between them but Jongup stop him. Everyone was shocked at what was happening at that moment, Jieuna stare at Himchan, she wanted to kill him for making such a reckless move on his bestfriend. Himchan eyes widen as he seen a tear fell on Jieuna's face, she was so mad at him that she could'nt even face anyone at that moment, she rushed out of the door and run out of that place. Himchan was about to go after her, but Deahyun suddenly grab him and just look at him, like a signal that guys do, Himchan understood but Zelo counldn't take his anger in control.

Zelo: Himchan-hyung....why? why did you do that? i trusted you....tch, i thought you would be best for my nuna but now that i see what kind of person you are...and...and you call yourself her friend?..hah! nappuno....

Zelo left angryly as he was walking out the door, he then hit Himchan on his shoulder. Himchan was about to speak to him but Zelo didn't give him a chance to say what he wanted to say. Deahyun and Young Jae look at Himchan with disbelief as they too left, Jongup couldn't decide if he wanted to stay or leave. Himchan's mom look at him, she couldn't do anything but give her son some advice.

Mrs. Kim: Son, what you did was wrong....you shouldn't kissed her infront of everyone....apologize to her when things calmed down...

Himchan look at his mom and nodded, as he understood what his mother was saying. He then look at Jongup who was still there, Jongup look at Himchan and gave him the slightest smile. He place his hand on Himchan's shoulder as he speak to his dear friend.

Jongup: Hyung...why did you do that?? You know..Jieuna-nuna doesn't like you like that...I'm speaking of behalf of everyone hyung....your mom is right...you shouldn't done what you have done....I know Jieuna-nuna well....she's not the type of girl that you can just forced to love you...you gotta give her some time...

Himchan: Jongup-shi....I waited so long for her already....don't you think that was a enough time for her to reconsided me? Don't you think that by now...she felt the same way about me?? Don't you???

Jongup: Himchan-hyung......i get what you mean...but..its still not right...you're just hurting yourself...your just hurting Jieuna-nuna...and just now...what you did can pushed her away....you said her friendship mean more to you...right? so be her friend...let her decide...

Himchan became quiet as soon that Jongup give him some friendly advice, after their talk, Jongup waved to him as he left. Himchan suddenly never felt so alone in his life, he knows that Jieuna will never forgive him for what he did to her. Knowing that her heart doesn't belong to him but it belongs to a boy that she met when she was a little girl.

                                                            ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jieuna run as fast as she could until suddenly she hit someone on the way, her eyes was full of tears, as she tried to look up, her eyes widen to see who the person was.

Jieuna: Y-Yongguk-shi....

Yongguk look at Jieuna with a confused expression, he lean to her level as he look at her closely. Yongguk put his hand at one of the plastic bag and took out a piece of tissue paper and hand it to Jieuna.

Yongguk: Here...wipe your tears, before someone sees you and think that i was doing something wrong to you...

Jieuna took the tissue paper out of Yongguk's hand and wipe her tears with it. Jieuna then look at what's in Yongguk hands, as she look at Yongguk then the plastic bag. Yongguk smile at her, he then by handing the plastic bag to her.

Yongguk: this? ahh, i bought soju....it's not mine..it's my uncle, he asked me to buy them but my hand is getting a bit heavy...wanna carry them?

Jieuna just stare at Yongguk, not knowing if he was telling the truth or just making fun of her. As innocent as she can be, she was about to take the plactic bag out of his hand when suddenly, Yongguk put it down and instead he invite her to his house for some refreshment. Since the incident with Himchan, Jieuna didn't think twice on Yongguk's offer as she goes with him to his house. As they were walking, Jieuna noticed that Yongguk keep staring at her, until suddenly he speak in such a gentle tone.

Yongguk: are you ok now? i notice that you have been crying earlier....did something happened?

Jieuna look at Yongguk, not knowing if she should tell him about Himchan or not. Her silence keep her mute until they both reach the house, Yongguk stop as she also stop, he then turn to face her and smile slightly as he suddenly then say:

Yongguk: You know, you kinda remind me of someone...she doesn't really talk much either....and it's weird because her name is the same as yours....

Jieuna look at Yongguk with her questionable expression, he then sit infront of his house and open a bottle of soju that he bought earlier before Jieuna bump into him. Jieuna then took the bottle out of his hand, as she started to speak.

Jieuna: Ya, i thought you said you bought this becaused your uncle asked you? but why are you drinking them?

Yongguk look at Jieuna and started to giggle by himself, Jieuna then got offended by his sudden action. Yongguk took the bottle out of her hand and started drinking it, he then hand it to her, telling her to take a sip. Jieuna didn't take the bottle as she shook her head and snob the bottle in Yongguk's hand, he then twitch his shoulder as he drank the whole bottle. Jieuna turn her head to see Yongguk almost done with the bottle of soju, her eyes widen to realized that the boy next to her, drank like a fish. She couldn't help to see Yongguk drink all of the soju his uncle asked him, so she then took the rest of the bottle in the plastic bag and as she was about to get up, yongguk suddenly confessed as he spoke of the girl he met when he was little. Jieuna stop as she listen to him, she knew that with all 5 bottle of soju, he must be drank.

Yongguk: when i was little......I met this pretty girl...she was looking for her mom...at that time i knew she was lost...but i couldn't even help her much...her mom found her and my uncle just drag me out of there...I didn't even say goodbye to her....heh, Jieuna...such a pretty name....since then...i still remember how she smells...like a white chocolate...ya...she does smell like sweet...nyah!

Her eyes widen upon hearing Yongguk mentioning the girls name, same as her. As she sit next to a drunk Yongguk, she stay quiet and listen some more, as he continue to confessed.

Yongguk: Don't you know that my family was rich?.... (giggling)

Jieuna: A-Ani. (shaking her head)

Yongguk: yupp...we are...we used to have a bigggggg company...my dad managed all the business stuff while my mom...well, she was a housewife...we used to live in such wealth...my uncle...he was one of the best in whole seoul....until one day...i got home from school and...and i can't seem to find my mom or any of my family...just my uncle...i didn't know what have happened to them...

Yongguk tone suddenly became sad as he remembers the past. Jieuna suddenly felt bad for Yongguk, she then held his head and place it in her shoulder. Yongguk smile as he felt the warmness of Jieuna, he tried to open his eyes to look at her but he couldn't. His eyes became even more smaller as it is, then without any crickets making noises, Jieuna heard the most sweetest thing a boy could have said to her.

Yongguk: (smiling widely at Jieuna) You are soo beautiful, Jieuna. I don't know why i'm telling you all this, but all I know is that...when i'm with you, everything is going to be alright...there is something special about you...

Jieuna's heart melt upon hearing Yongguk's word, it's true that there is something special about her, since she was little all their neighbors wanted to adopted her, with her kind heart and her warmness. She was the perfect bride a mother would want for their son's, Yongguk stare at her without moving an inche. Jieuna suddenly felt unconfortable at the way Yongguk stare at her, and then suddenly he spoke as he asked the same question earlier before they reach the house.

Yongguk: Why were you crying earlier?...there must be something happened?

Jieuna look at Yongguk, as she recall what happened earlier before she bump into him, but as soon that she open and tell him, Yongguk lean over and took her by surprised as he kissed her. She then closed her eyes as Yongguk does it too, but the kiss this time is different, it has sincerity and passion, not by force. Yongguk then suddenly realized what he did, as he pulls himself out and look at Jieuna. Drunk as he can be, not knowing what he was doing, like a magnet Yongguk then lean once again to kissed her for the second time, Jieuna didn't hesitated as she take it with a blissfull heart.