Please, don't go

Tattoo in my heart

A/N: Hey guys! Good news!! i can color coded again..yay! I'm using chrome since my explorer is not working for that matter..and another thing...an update!!! double yay!  Thank you all for keeping up with me and this story...I loved all my readers ^^ till then..ENJOY!!! <3 M 

 

                                                   **************************************************************

 

 

Yongguk gave Himchan the death stare, demand that he let go of Jieuna.  Jieuna's suddenly felt herself got weaker, upon seeing Yongguk.  Saving her from the sudden incident, crying as she fell down the floor.  Himchan eye's widen as he look at angry Yongguk, he let go of Jieuna and walk towards Yongguk.
 
Yongguk: HIMCHAN...LET HER GO!!!
 
Himchan: It's about time you showed up...you jerk.....
 
Himchan greeted Yongguk with his fist flying towards him, but Yongguk quickly dodge and Himchan hit the wall instead.   Yongguk then grab Himchan's left arm and trap him with his hand while the other hand was on Himchan's neck,  but Himchan was quick as he bite into Yongguk's arm.    Yongguk scream, feeling the pain that it cost of Himchan's bite,  Himchan hit Yongguk's face as he freed from Yongguk's grasp, their face was already bleeding as they continue to beat each other.  Jieuna could not contain herself on what was going on infront of her.  Her mind was a mess, she  then lower her head and crumbling herself into a ball, with both arm in her knee.    Crying in the corner of the living room while the two boys are fighting over her.  She then stand up and was about to go between the two boys to stop them from ruining any more furniture.   Then suddenly she saw Himchan grab a knife from the kitchen as they both reach the kitchen area,  Jieuna's eyes widen even more, she run towards them and put herself between the two boys.  And then suddenly an unexpected happened, Jieuna got stab by Himchan that it was meant for Yongguk.  Himchan's eye widen to see Jieuna bleeding, the knife was in her lower abdomen, he doesn't know what to do.  Yongguk caught Jieuna in his arm, trying to saved the loved of his life.
 
Himchan: NO!! NO!! NO!! JIEUNA-SSHI...NO!!!...WHY?????WHY DID YOU DO IT?? WHY???
                                                                                      
Earlier that day, when Zelo was leaving the house and leaving Jieuna and Himchan alone, he saw Yongguk outside of their house.  He shake his head as he look at Yongguk who was hesitating to get near the maknae.  He know's that what he does is unacceptable towards Zelo but he had to make amends at Jieuna and tell her how he really feels about her.   Yongguk lower his gaze as he bite his lips walking  towards Zelo, who was looking at him weirdly.
 
Yongguk: (waving at Zelo) Zelo-ya...is Jieuna here?
 
Zelo take his eyes of Yongguk and then back again, with his arm crossed.
 
Zelo: Ya, she's home...why? are you going to make her cry again?? tsk, i don't know what my noona has seen in you and Himchan-hyung....she's inside with him right now...
 
Yongguk: (repeating what Zelo has said) What? with who? Himchan? 
 
Zelo: Ya, you heard me...yes, Himchan-hyung....she's with him...he even bought her flowers...but i don't see you holding anything???....tsk...i don't have time for this.....if you want just go in.... they probably doing something...
 
Zelo cringe as he thought about it, and leave Yongguk standing by himself as he leaved to go to Jongup's house.  Yongguk still standing outside Jieuna's house when suddenly he felt a weird that something wrong was happening.  Like a premonition he rushed inside the house and kick the door, and there he saw Himchan, grabbing on Jieuna's face as he was forcing to kissed her.  Zelo turn around to see if Yongguk was still standing by the gate of their house, and to his surprised he wasn't there anymore.  Zelo twitch his shoulder when he didn't see Yongguk anymore,  he reach then reach Jongup's house, since it's not that far from theirs.  Jongup smiled upon seeing his cousin, they both give a friendly nod, and went to the living room to play some video games.  When suddenly, Zelo's phone buzz, he then take it out of his pocket and his eyes got wider when he see's that his mom is a few minute's away from their house.  He then told Jongup that he needed to meet his mom before she could reach their house.  Jongup immediately agreed to it.
 
Zelo: Aish, why? why? why? today is just not a good day for me...Ya, Jongup- ya , it seem's that i need to go home before my mom gets there...Himchan-hyung was with noona all alone and Yongguk-hyung too....ahhh, I should'nt have left them...ahh pabo pabo pabo...
 
Jongup: (smiling at Zelo) alright, i'll go with you...since omma is with her friends anyways...
 
Zelo: Oh! you didn't tell me your mom was home? when did she got home? 
 
Jongup: (smiling) last night man, i didn't even notice that she was home...
 
Both male laugh as they went out to go to Zelo's house before his mom gets there. As they went on their way, Zelo suddenly saw a woman waving at them, then he realized it was his mom. He waved back to her as they both reach the front of their house.   
 
Zelo: Omma...you're home (with his arm wide open to give his mom a hug)
 
Mrs.Choi: Aigoo, my youngest...did you really miss omma that much? oh, annyeong jongup-sshi..
 
Zelo: (nodding) Ne, omma...
 
Jongup: (smiling and bowing upon seeing Zelo's mom) Annyeonghaseyo auntie.
 
Mrs. Choi: Ah, where's your sister....i have something to tell her...
 
Zelo: she's inside omma...with Himchan-hyung...and Yongguk-hyung....
 
Mrs. Choi: Oh, Himchan....and whose Yongguk?
 
Zelo: (smiling timidly at his mom) he's the new kid next door, omma...strange kid more like...and his uncle too..
 
Mrs. Choi was laughing at his son as he was decribing Yongguk, they went inside the house with a happy mood, but what they see upon entering the house is beyong their expectation.  Zelo's eyes widen upon seeing his noona laying on the floor in Yongguk's arm, bleeding with a knife on her.  Himchan got even more scared as soon that he saw Jieuna's mom and Zelo, not knowing what to do he run from the scene, afraid of what he did.   Zelo run to his sister, laying on Yongguk's arm.  He look at Yongguk as he look for an answer, while holding his noona's hand.  Jongup shocked at what he sees, immediately he dial 119 (in south korea this is the emergency number for ambulance) on his phone. 
 
Jongup: Yoboseyo! help, we need help...my cousin just got stab...we need an ambulance...hurry....
 
Zelo: NOONA!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED? (He then grab Yongguk by the collar of his shirt) YONGGUK-HYUNG...WHO DID THIS TO MY NOONA?? WHO??
 
He was about to hit Yongguk when suddenly Jieuna find some strength to stop her brother.  She tighten her grip on Zelo, telling him that it's not Yongguk but Himchan.  Zelo's eyes became more fierce, not realizing that the Hyung that he look up to when he was little would do something like this to his noona.  His grip on Jieuna's hand became more tighter that he could break her from holding her hand.  Their mom could not believed that, this is what she will see coming home.  Her once peaceful family became torn without her knowing, Jieuna was smiling at her as she tried to stay stable.  The ambulance that Jongup called earlier arrived and the EMT took her as they rushed to the hospital.  Zelo, his mom and Jongup followed the ambulance, while Yongguk left without moving an inch.  Jieuna's blood was still in his hand, shocked to what he had seen.   Jieuna was rushed to the emergency room since the bleeding hasn't stop, while waiting outside the emergency room.  Zelo could not stand still as he was walking back and forth, tears are flowing rappidly in his eyes, blaming himself for leaving her with Himchan.  Jongup tried to calm his cousin down, telling him that it's not his fault.
 
Zelo: I should'nt left her...it's all my fault...if only i knew this will happened...I shouldn't left her with him...i made a promise to protect her...i'm a failure...i'm not a good brother...noona...i'm so sorry...i didn't protect you when i said i will keep an eye on you...
 
Jongup: Zelo ya...stop! it's not your fault man....you didn't know...
 
His mom agreed to what Jongup said to him, his mom got up from sitting down. She could not stand to see her son blame himself for something he can't control.
 
Mrs. Choi: Jongup is right, hon. it's not your fault.....
 
 Then suddenly it flashedback to her, the day she almost lost Jieuna when she was little  and the boy that was with her.  She was looking all over for her that day, until there she was holding hand's with a boy that she didn't get to know.  As she was hugging Jieuna, she noticed a man grabbing a boy while looking at her and Jieuna.