The truth about Himchan's past

Tattoo in my heart

A/N: hey guys, how is everyone doing?  hope you are enjoying the last few days of school...summer is almost here and the weather is getting nicer and hotter....stay cool guys..and now an update..enjoy reading ^^* <3 M

                                                **************************************************************

 

Himchan woke up that morning feeling refreshed but the thought of you didn't leave his mind at all "ahh, it's another day again...hmm i wonder what jieuna was doing? should i call her? aish, why am i feeling like this...since we are in middle school..all i do is think about her" he then said it out loud while still laying in his bed, his thought suddenly wondering what if that you became his girlfriend, he smile widely like an idiot with just the thought of you. He shake his head to wipe the thought that he might suddenly have, the sun is shining brightly as it light up himchans room. He got up and get ready to go to school where he can finally see your beautiful face, as he went downstairs his mom greeted him "oh, Good morning, i didn't know you are awake" she then said to him. Himchan smiled at his mom and gave her a kiss on her cheeks "good morning to you too, omma" he said smiling brightly, his mom look at him, investigating him "hmm, something is different with you, my son..perhaps, did you get a girlfriend that your omma didn't know about?" she said with curiosity as she pouted at himchan. "Ey, anio omma, you are the only one for me, promise" he then said teasing his own mother, he hugged his mom and waved goodbye as he went his way to school. The bond that he had with his mom can't compare to any girl in the world, except yours, he's been trying to asked you out multiple times but you always rejects it and this make him wonder why. Himchan did what a guy would do to persuade a girl, he bought you flowers and gifts, he even buy you your favorite clothing brand, but with no luck you still say no to him. Himchan thought carefully and decided that he will stick with you no matter what, coz being with you makes everything nicer. Himchan lived with his mother and was an only child, he didn't know his father since birth. According to his mom, his father was part of a well known business in korea, he was a respected man until a tragedy hit his family, and since then she didn't hear anything from him like thin air that vanished . Himchan was ok with just him and his mom, but he was prepared if one day his father will just showed up unannounced in their lives.

Himchan reached the school ground, his smile grew widely as soon that he see's you with young jae and Daehyun walking towards the gate of the school. He immediately run towards you and your friends, he immediately got closed to deahyun when he first met him. You couldn't understand why those two hit off like they where friends for so long, he also got closed with your brother zelo. Everytime that zelo need someone to look up to like his real brother, he goes to himchan. Everything was going smoothly for himchan until suddenly everyone became quiet as they look at yongguk who was starting his first day at school, yongguk was a transfer student from Ijak Island. At one look, himchan knows that everything will be complicated, their first meeting wasn't pleasant and it still stays in his mind. Aish, is that kid again..why does he always have to ruin everything...himchan thought, he turn his sight on you and back to yongguk, then suddenly a he felt a little pinch in his chest, ah what is this? why am i feeling like this? he asked himself, it's not like they are dating or anything...i mean they just met the other day..and who is this bang yongguk anyways...coming in here like he own the place..aish..stop looking at her...he thought to himself. To make jieuna stop looking at yongguk, himchan immediately thought of an excused "ah, jieuna can you acompany me after school, i wanna buy omma presents, for some reason i missed her birthday" he said scratching the side of his head. Jieuna agreed with him "ok, anything for your mom, besides she's like my second omma, she took care of me when my omma was away" she told himchan as she recalls and smiled at him, himchan smiled back at jieuna "gomawo, jieuna-shi you are the best" himchan said to jieuna as he put his arms around her. Jieuna noticed his sudden moved on her and immediately she jerked her shoulder to let himchans let go of her, "YAH! KIM HIMCHAN" she said, himchan giggles at the way she scream at his name, himchan missed the times that jieuna scream at him like that, it bring back old time memories and it makes her more cuter. Himchan stick out his tounge at her and suddenly she was after him "yah, you are dead when i caught you" she said as they both run around inside the school ground until the bell rings and its time for class. Himchan was all smiles as they are running towards to class, a memory that he will forever hold in his heart.