Baby comeback to me

Tattoo in my heart

A/N: Hey guys!! how's everyone's weekend?? hope you all are having fun this summer ^^ , sorry for my blabbing lol..enjoy the updates!! <3 M

                                                             ******************************************************

 

Jieuna cried as she cringed on the side of her bed. Since their window are closed to each other, Himchan heard Jieuna cried as he sit next to his window. His heart could not stand the pain that he was feeling, he wanted to hug Jieuna but couldn't. Himchan closed his eyes, he feelt sorry for her , for not being a good friend that he is. Then suddenly the crying stop, Himchan open his eyes, immediately he got up and look at his window. And there he saw Zelo comforting his noona, Himchan smiled coz he know's that everything will be alright, as he lay down in his bed, his thoughts wander. The incident that happened that day keep reapeting in his mind, not knowing why Yongguk suddenly acted the way he did and why he felt irritated at Yongguk.

Himchan's thought: that jerk....what is his problem anyways? ugh! why do i even care about that...that's right..I'm just a friend...my side don't matter to her...to her it's all about Yongguk-sshi...ahhh, i shouldn't let that jerk get near her..but it's too late now...the damaged is done...Zelo was right...i should have asked her out...but will she go out with me? no no no no...she don't need that now..she need a friend..someone who will be with her..someone who makes her smile...wait..do i make her smile???...ahh, Himchannie...what is wrong with you?? are you really that in love with her?? (Himchan paused for a second, he then felt his heartbeat) but why my heart beat faster everytime i thought about her?? ahh let me just sleep...

Himchan turn his light off as he keep his mind to rest, while Jieuna was sobbing on her brother's shoulder, Zelo noticed that the light on Himchan's room suddenly shut off. Zelo rolled his eyes upon seeing the next door's window, still conforting his noona. Zelo then made up his mind, that he will be protecting his noona, that no one will ever hurt her ever again. Zelo then suddenly noticed that his noona stop crying, he slowly moved her out from his shoulder. And little did he knew that his noona fell asleep while crying in his shoulder, Zelo smiled while laying Jieuna to bed and tacking her in. Zelo didn't leave his noona's side as he was staring at her, he then thought.

Zelo thoughts: Noona...mianhe, i wasn't there to protect you...my duty to be your brother is not being full fill right...don't worry noona...i will make sure that nobody will hurt you ever again...not even Himchan-hyung..or Yongguk-hyung...until i'm sure that what they feel for you is real, so don't cry anymore noona...i will protect you...

Zelo smiled as he leaved Jieuna's room and turn the light off, Yongguk was outside Jieuna's house the whole entire time, looking at her window. Hoping to get a glimpse of her, but then suddenly the light shut off, no sight of Jieuna. Yongguk felt a tear fell down in his face that night as he drowned himself with soju that he secretly stole from his uncle, blaming himself for not being the man that he was. He then take one last look at Jieuna's room as he leaved and lock himself in his room. With a soju in his hand, he drank and drank until he can't barely stand up anymore. His uncle worries about him, he never seen Yongguk this broken before. Yongguk break down remembering the sudden moment of happiness with Jieuna, he then slowly crashed down into the side of his bed crying a river. Trying to put the pieces together but couldn't, his mind is blurry not knowing what to think at that moment.

Yongguk's thought: Jieuna...mianhe, i don't know what got into me...i'm never like this...maybe because that i found the little girl from my past and that girl was you....i don't wanna share you with anyone...not even that jerk Himchan...and what is up with him? tsk, i guessed you are really special, like you said...everyone wanted you...what is it that you have?? why do you make me feel this way...Jieuna...Jieuna...

Yongguk: (sobbing as the tears fall fastly in his eyes while saying her name) JIEUNA.....SARANGHEA!!!!!!!!

As soon that he scream her name, Yongguk suddenly felt dizzy that everything turn pitch black. As he open his eyes a while background greeted him, with Jieuna on his side laying down next to him. A smile greeted Yongguk that followed by with a kiss, he smile not wanting to know if it's a dream or reality, that all he know is that Jieuna was with him and they are happy. But then suddenly she disappear like a thin air, he tried to grab into her but it's too late. Yongguk scream as he woken up sweating from a bad dream that he wanted to forget.