A pair of two

Tattoo in my heart

A/N: hey guys ^^ ,sorry for letting you guys wait, there are so much things that are going on with me right now, so please be patient with me..and now, update!!  enjoy <3 M

 

                                                         **************************************************************

 

 

Yongguk was still standing outside school as he look at both you and himchan running around like a little kid, he has no memory of what his childhood was like, except meeting a little girl when he was trying to find his way back to his uncle. Yongguk let out a tiny smile just the thought of his past, it brings him happiness even for a second everytime he remembers it. As the bell start to ring, yongguk let out a sigh and thought...ahhh, it started...here we go.. he started to moved his post while shaking his head since he doesn't wanna know any one in his new school. As he go to his first class, he notice a familiar faces, "aish, why am I in the same class with this idiots" he said mumbling to himself. Himchan, young jae, daehyun and yourself was shocked to know that yongguk had the same first class as you, but that didn't stop you from trying to be friends with the new kid. The bell ring for the second time and class is about to start, everyone was quiet as the teacher enters the room, "Good morning class" the teacher greeted the students, "Good morning teacher-nim" the student greeted the teacher in unison. As the teacher was checking the attendance sheets, she realized that there was a new student in her class, "ah, we have a new student today, studen can you please got up and introduce yourself to the whole class" the teacher said to yongguk as she flashed a wide smile at him, to welcome him to the whole class. Yongguk closed his eyes as he prepared to do what he supposed to do, aish, why do they always put the new student in the spotlight, he thought as he got up, he look at the whole class and started to speak "hello everyone, my name is Bang yongguk, nice to meet you all" he said as he bowed and immediately took his seat without hearing the other students their greetings . Jieuna knot her eyebrows as she thought in silence, that's it? wahh, this kid is more mysterious than my cousin jongup...but why do i have this feeling that i know him for so long..she thought trying to put a puzzle together. The day went by fast as all the student gather to clean the room at their assing post before heading home, Yongguk went to get a broom as well as jieuna but as they both grab it, their hand touch each other. Himchan immediately saw this, just like before he rushed to where jieuna and yongguk was standing, "what is happening here?" himchan asked the two, they both immediately realized the sudden heat rushed in their faces, "ah, no-nothing...you can have it, if you want to sweep the floors...yo-yongguk-shi" jieuna said staterling as she say his name.

 

Yongguk felt the shyness in him that he insist that jieuna should take the broom "ani, you take it..jieu-jieuna-shi" he said staterling as he also said her name, himchan look side to side to both jieuna and yongguk. "Aish, i'll clean the floors, jieuna, here you clean the window with the rest of the girls" himchan said to jieuna, handling the rags that he was holding, she immediately took it and said "a-arazzo, himchan-shi" jieuna bowed to both himchan and yongguk as she went to clean the windows with the rest of her schoolmates. Both Young jae and Daehyun look at jieuna with a questionable expression, they both saw the reaction you had when your hand got touch by yongguk, "ya, young jae-ya, what do you think is going on in her mind when it happened?"daehyun asked young jae. Young jae look at daehyun with a unpleasing glare "I don't know, aie, why don't you asked her, you know i don't in to peoples business" young jae said getting annoyed at daehyun. Daehyun pouted at young jae,as he moved to the other side of the room, "i was just asking, geez, you don't have to act like your angry or something" he said mumbling at himself, young jae heard daehyun's mumbling words, "what did you say?" young jae said to deahyun accross the room, "nothing!" daehyun said in his satoori voice. As they all got done, himchan walk towards to jieuna, he was about to say something to her when suddenly yongguk beat him to it, "um, jieuna-shi, are you busy later?" he asked, jieuna felt a sudden blushed on her face as she heard his voice, she turn around to face yongguk, she was about to say something when himchan in and say "sorry, she can't, her mom told me that i have to take her home immediately" himchan said to yongguk. Jieuna got confused at himchan "what?" is all she said, himchan face her and say "sorry, but zelo told me earlier that your mom wanted you home early". Jieuna look at himchan with such suspicious, she doesn't know if she should believed him or not, "are you sure my brother said that, himchan-shi? you're not lying to me, are you?" she asked himchan once again just to make sure. Himchan shake his head "anio, why would i lie to you if it's true, you can call your brother if you want to confirmed it" himchan said to her, "ah, no need, i know my brother, he does'nt tell anyone if isnt true, ok, i believe you" she finally said. Jieuna then faced yongguk, "mianhe, yongguk-shi but this is more important, jeongmal mianhe, rain check?" she said and show a bit of eagyo at yongguk that it make himchan felt a heartbroken. Yongguk let out a somewhat tiny smile, her charms that he couldn't resist, himchan sulk as he watch them silently.