The first thirst

Tattoo in my heart

A/N: Hi guys! ^^ hope you all are enjoying this fanfic so far...and as always, i feel bad for not updating it as much..bare with me just a little..till then, Enjoy reading! ^^ <3 M

 

                                                                    **********************************************

 

 

Yongguk's eyes widen to see the laying Mrs. Choi on the floor, his heart suddenly beat faster as he seen the blood flowing down on her head.  Then suddenly out of nowhere, Mrs. Choi's eyes open as she gasp for air, Zelo run to his mother who he thought was dead.  Yongguk could not take his eyes off the blood that was on Mrs. Choi's head, he gulp, not knowing what this new feeling he was feeling deep within his soul.  Then he suddenly thought about what his uncle reveal the truth about his father, 'a vampire', Yongguk thought deeply.  His mind was full of question that is left unanswered,  he shake his head, trying to get back to what's really infront of him. Zelo look at Yongguk with an angry expression, while helping his mom get up from being thrown down behind the door.  Mrs. Choi hold on tightly to her son, unconscious as she felt, she managed to look at Yongguk with a questionable eyes. Yongguk bowed to Mrs. Choi as he asked for apology for pushing the door and not knowing that she was behind it.
 
YongguK: Mianhne, Jeongmal Mianhne, Mrs .Choi....I didn't realized that you were behind it...i hope you find in your heart to forgive me...I didn't mean to do what i did...again sorry..
 
Mrs. Choi smile timidly at Yongguk,  Zelo on the other hand didn't let go the incident that Yongguk did to his mom.
 
Zelo: Sorry?? huh! you almost killed my mom...first my sister now my mom...Yongguk-hyung...i thought you are different that Himchan-hyung but you two are the same....all you do is hurt my family...what's next..are you're going to hurt me too???
 
Zelo could not control his anger towards Yongguk, as he tried to moved towards Yongguk to face him but Mrs. Choi stopped Zelo as she put her hand on her son's arm.  Zelo then stop his attempt of fighting Yongguk, he then moved away from everyone else as he left the room angry.  Jongup then followed Zelo upon seeing what might happened if Zelo was left out alone.  As Zelo slam the door closed,  Jieuna jump up from sleeping as she scream for Yongguk's name.
 
Jieuna: YONGGUK-SHI!!!! ANDWEEEEEEE!!!! 
 
Everyone look at her as she catches her breath, sweat was dripping from her forehead.  Mrs. Choi run towards her daughter even tho she's a bit weak, Young Jae and Deahyun was behind her.  Yongguk, stand frozen not too far from Jieuna, he doesn't know what to do if Jieuna seen him standing right infront of her as she scream's for him.  Jieuna had another nightmare, as she look for her brother who was always keeping her calm when she screams in the middle of the night, but this time there is no Zelo to calm her.  
 
Jieuna: Zelo-ya??? Zelo-ya??? where is my brother?? where is he???
 
Jieuna panicking as she look for her brother, but no one can tell her where Zelo went, or who he was with, but they all know that Jongup followed Zelo as he left the room that time. She then look at her mother who has a worried expression on her face, Jieuna tried to read her mom's reaction but she seem's can't read it.  She then look at Deahyun and Young Jae who was behind her mom and then suddenly out of the blue, she turn her head to a silhouette in the corner of her eye.  Seeing whose figure it belongs to, Jieuna's eyes widen upon seeing Yongguk standing frozen wearing his army jacket that she loved. 
 
Jieuna: Yo-Yongguk-shi??? You're here??
 
Yongguk couldn't speak, but his heart was beating faster than a bullet, his eyes was wide just like Jieuna.  Still frozen from standing as they both lock eyes without any words left said, Jieuna noticed something different in Yongguk.  His eyes was turning into a bright red like a flame of fire,  and his lips became a pale white, his skin became pale too.  But only Jieuna notice this, the rest they don't see the difference in him, they all think that he was still the same Yongguk that they knew and met in school. But Jieuna can tell, that this things made a difference in Yongguk, then suddenly he felt his blood boils as he stares at Jieuna's neck.  The longing to take a bite of her luscious beautiful neck was tempting Yongguk, the blood that was flowing in her veins make it more tastier as he his lips secretly.  Jieuna noticed the desire in Yongguk's eyes, a desire that it scares her to pieces.  She never seen Yongguk like this before.
 
Jieuna: Yo-Yongguk-shi...what is it?? why are you staring at me like that?? you're scaring me..Yongguk-shi...
 
Immediately Yongguk unfroze himself from standing still as he walk towards Jieuna, as soon that he was about to approched her, Zelo suddenly walk in and went infront of him, there is no fear in Zelo's eyes, only couraged to protect his only sister, not even when Yongguk tried to push him away from going between him and Jieuna.  Jongup and the rest, even Mrs. Choi could not stand what was about to happened or what was Zelo about to do to Yongguk. Jongup tried to find his own voice as he say what he wanted to say.
 
Jongup: Zelo-ya...please, don't do this...think about your sister...we are in a hospital for crying out loud..don't make a scene here, that it will just make those reporters burged on us again...do you want your sister to get more exposure than before??? Do you want them to know that Yongguk- hyung was in this room?? huh? do you??
 
Even his mom agreed to what Jongup say as she also tried to stop what Zelo was about to do.
 
Mrs. Choi: Junhong-ya...Jongup is right...please..whatever your about to do...don't do it...Junhong-ya...listen to omma will you? huh? jebal....
 
Zelo closed his eyes as he angryly moved a few steps away from Yongguk, Jieuna reached for her brother as soon that she get a glimpse of Zelo's face.
 
Jieuna: Zelo-ya, come here...noona need you...jebal..
 
Zelo immediately went to Jieuna's side, and sit next to her ,while he tried to calm himself down with his sister on his side. Everything seems complicated in Jieuna's mind, Yongguk being there with a different aura, and her brother who can't seem to contempt himself from hitting Yongguk for all the hurt things he did to her. Her mom who is a bit weak for she doesn't know why and her friends that tried to help her cope with things around her.  Yongguk look around him as he seen what kind of people surround Jieuna, and with that he immediately left without anyone noticing it. Just like a wind that blows in the air, the door suddenly closed.  Everyone look at each other afraid that there might be some supernatural going on, but Jieuna noticed the caused of that, Yongguk is gone, just like that. Without any words he left her, again, not knowing when or when he will be back.  Zelo saw the sadness in her eyes and immediately he knew the caused of it, he then hugged his sister tightly that she reply with a hug.  Yongguk closed his eyes as he reach the fire escape stairs to hide, he then sit on one of the stair and cup his face with his hands as he try to control the thirst that was building inside him.  
 
Yongguk's thought: "What is going on with me?? when did i became like this?? what am I really? A few minute's ago i was fine...what was that all about? i felt like there's a forced inside me to pushed that door...but as soon that i saw Mrs. Choi's blood flowing in her...something went over me...and and...Jieuna...she smells good and tasty....her neck is like inviting me to bite it...but..nooo...i can't....i just can't....I'm not an animal....nooo...this can't be happening....oh lord....help me...."