Tell me you Loved me too

Tattoo in my heart

A/N: Hey Guys!  just a head's up...this is going to be a bit longer than expected so brace yourself as you read it..and just want to thank you all for sticking with this story...and i will try to update as much...ok, i won't be taking much of your precious time..coz i know you are all dying to read... ^^ enjoy!! <3 M         Ps. Sorry if i made some mistakes on the way...kinda was in a hurry to finish...hope you guys enjoy it as much as i write them..thank you. ^^

                                                           ***************************************************

 

The next day Jieuna woke up feeling empty, she doesn't why she feel the way she was feeling. The suddenly she heard someone calling her name out of the window. She got up from her bed to see who it was, as she peek out she saw Himchan holding a bunch of pink daisies, her favorite. She smile at him and hurried to get downstairs to greet him. Zelo was in the living room playing on his phone, when suddenly he saw his noona rushing down the stairs. He got up from sitting and stop her, blocking on her way to get thru the door.

Zelo: Noona...noona...whoa! slow down....

Jieuna: Zelo get out of my way this instant....WHAT!

Zelo could not understand what was going on in his noona's mind, but one thing he know, she's not allowed to leaved the house. Zelo scratch his head, not knowing what to say and then suddenly he remembers that today their mother will be coming home.

Zelo: noona...do you know what today is? ( he just said to keep her from going out the door)

Jieuna shake his head, but she was peeking constantly thru the door.

Zelo: (giggling timidly at his sister) ah...ok..let me inform you a little bit...omma-ga...

Jieuna look at Zelo shockingly as soon that she heard about their mother.

Jieuna: Omma-ga??what?...

Zelo: (smiling at his sister) Omma come home today...did you forget?

Jieuna:(shaking her head) what?

Zelo: (scratching his head once again)....noona, we talk about this last week...you forget did you?

Jieuna: huh? omma come home today? but why i don't know anything about it....

Zelo: Because you where heartbroken by two boys and you don't know what you where doing so....yah....you did forget...aish....

Jieuna rolled her eyes at Zelo for talking too fast when he was getting aggrevated or annoyed by a certain situation. But even tho that Zelo was like that, she still loved him despite of what will ever happened to her. She know's that she can count on Zelo whenever she needed help just like the other night. Zelo went back to his chair annoyed at his sister, and went back to playing his phone. Jieuna look at Zelo confusingly, it seems that she could not remember anything that happened recently, even the fact that Himchan was one of them but one thing she remember, is that Zelo was with her that night. Like a brother who will take care of his older sister, as she was walking at the door to greet Himchan, she turn around and face Zelo. Zelo notice Jieuna looking at him, he stop what he was doing and put his gaze into her.

Jieuna: (smiling at Zelo) Zelo-ya....

Zelo: what? can't you see i'm busy....i can't seem to get out of this level of Mindcraft (went back to playing)...ahh one more...just one more....

Jieuna: (still smiling at Zelo) Thank you for last night....you are the best brother ever....saranghae..Zelo-yaaaa..

Jieuna walk to a busy playing Zelo, she leans into him and give him a kiss on his forehead. But Zelo didn't bother to look at his sister as he keep playing the game on his phone. Jieuna smile at him and started to pinch his cheeks.

Zelo: Ahhh...ahhh...noona...stop that...you know i don't like it when you do that...

Jieuna:(giggling at her brother) awww...my brother..why are you soo cute!!!!

Zelo: aish....i said stop that....i'm telling you on mom when she get back....

Jieuna stick her tounge on Zelo, and he did the same to her. Jieuna was all smile as she open the door, and saw Himchan waiting. Himchan noticed the different mood that Jieuna has, immediately he knew that something good happened betweent the two siblings.

Jieuna: Himchan-sshi...what are you doing here? oh! is that for me?

Himchan: (smiling at Jieuna) Ah...i was...ahh...i was just passing by at the flower shop and saw these pink daisies and....and...yeah..these are for you...

Jieuna immediately took the daisies out of Himchan hand and happily went to the kitchen to place them in a vase, Himchan scratch his head as he followed Jieuna. He look at Zelo who was still sitting in the chair playing his game, not looking at Himchan. Zelo look at his sister who was busy admiring the flower's that himchan bought for her. He shake his head not approving his noona's action and immediately made a somewhat rude comment about Himchan, while looking at Jieuna.

Zelo: Tsk! He just gave you flower's and everything's alright? Noona, don't smile to much....are you even sure that he's even sincere this time?

Jieuna look at Zelo not sure what to say to his comment on Himchan. Himchan grasp his hand into a fist, controlling his anger towards the maknae. Jieuna stop him as she seen his reaction to what her brother said towards him. Himchan smiled at Jieuna, Zelo could not stand the way his noona and Himchan look at each other, so he decided to leave the room and visit his cousin, Jongup.

Zelo: Noona, i'm going to Jongup...don't do anything crazy..remember omma come home today...

Both Jieuna and Himchan look at Zelo as he was leaving the room and heading for the door. As soon that the door shut, Jieuna smiled at Himchan.

Jieuna: Gomawo Himchan-sshi....you still didn't forget that daisies are my favorite...yeppeun.

Himchan: (smiling at Jieuna) how could i forget...they are like you..bright as a daisies.

Jieuna could not understand what Himchan was meant by that, as they we're moving from the kitchen to the living room. Jieuna put the flower's down into the middle table of the room as they both sit in the sofa. Himchan find his couraged to asked Jieuna, on what she meant by she needed him. That day, everything wasn't clear to Himchan, all he know's is that he was heartbroken, but now he was full of hope as he look at Jieuna. Himchan gulp as he was nervously get a little closer to Jieuna, she immediately look at him with wide eyes, not realizing that he was a bit closer now to her.

Jieuna: H-Himchan-sshi, what are you doing?

Himchan: Jieuna-sshi, can i asked you something?

Jieuna gulp upon hearing Himchan, unsure of what the boy wanted to know. Jieuna could not contempt the way Himchan stare at her, she lower her head just to avoide his gaze.

Jieuna: W-what is it? Himchan-sshi?

Himchan put his hand on her face as he lift it and gaze into her eyes, he smiled at her. Jieuna's eyes wonder as she look at Himchan, looking for a quick answer, wanting to know what the boy wanted from her. Himchan just stare at her for a while, trying to see what her reaction might be. Scared as she is not knowing Himchan's intention on her, Jieuna could not stand the pressure, she immediatel got up. Scared of the unknown, she hasn't seen Himchan like this, but himchan just laugh at her that made her even more scared.

Jieuna: W-what's so funny? did i do something that is laughable?

Himchan: (giggling) Ya, you should have seen your reaction, Jieuna-sshi....

Jieuna who was still standing infront of Himchan, she crossed her arms to let him know that she was annoyed at him. Himchan immediately got the messaged as he also stand up to her level, he then put both of his hand on Jieuna's shoulder.

Himchan: (getting serious) Jieuna-sshi....

Jieuna look at him but still not moving from her position, her arm was still crossed.

Himchan: Jieuna-sshi....you know that I loved you, right? And i would do anything for you, even when you asked me to leaved and never show my face....ever!

Jieuna suddenly soften her face upon hearing Himchan's word, she then clash her arm from crossing. Knowing that this boy would do anything for her, even leaving when she asked him to. Jieuna does not know what to say, Himchan then smiled at her knowing that he got her attention, he then continue.

Himchan: Jieuna-sshi... (he then grab her hands and hold them) I love you...i have been loving you seen the day we met, i waited for you, i even became your bestfriend....but do you think that we should moved on and be more than just friends?

Jieuna's eyes widen as Himchan truthfully confessed to her about his feelings. She then let go of her hand from Himchan, as she moved two steps away from him, shaking her head.

Jieuna: Himchan-sshi, im sorry....but...but you know that i don't loved you like that...I mean..yes i do loved you..but only just a friend...

He then moved closer to her upon hearing her words, rejecting the loved that he had for her. Jieuna never felt so scared in her life, and then suddenly out of the blue. Himchan grap Jieuna's arm, and hugged her tightly, she was gaspping for air, but Himchan didn't seem to noticed.

Himchan: Why? why can't you loved me, Jieuna-sshi. Jebal, tell me you loved me too....tell me...

Himchan then let go of Jieuna as he was facing her, cupping her face with both of his palm. Tears where flowing into Himchan's face, Jieuna seen something at Himchan but she doesn't know why or what. As he was leaning towards her to give her a kissed, Jieuna moved her head but Himchan caught it and made her still. Trap from his grasp, Jieuna could not moved or do anything. Her eyes was pleading of letting her go but Himchan was too blind to see that. Then suddenly their lips met, Jieuna was gasping for air, trying to find her own couraged. She wanted to fight, but his grip on her face and body are too strong. Then suddenly a loud thud caught Himchan's attention, Yongguk was standing between the door with his eyes on Himchan.