Like a movie

Tattoo in my heart

A/N: Ahhh...sorry guys for lacking to update....jeongmal mianhe....everyone T . T ... life got into me...sorry...for now here's an update. hope you all like it...even tho it's a bit boring... Enjoy reading!! ^^ <3 M

                                                                      *****************************************************

 

 

 

 

The sun was brigthly shining when Jieuna woke up, Deahyun and Young Jae spent the night watching over her.   As she look at her friends,  Jieuna smile at the sight, all her friends was there with her.  Deahyun and Young Jae was sitting next to each other, both of their eyes were closed, Jieuna suddenly giggle at what she has seen. Young Jae's right leg was on Deahyun's leg while  both arms are around each other.  Zelo and Jongup was there too, but they are seperately sitting in a single sofa.  Then suddenly the door open, Jieuna's smile widen to see her mom with something on her hand.
 
Mrs. Choi: Oh, you are awake! that's good..I got you something..
 
Jieuna: What is it, Omma? is it something good?
 
Mrs. Choi smiled at her daughter with gladness in her eyes, but suddenly got distracted at the boys sitting position, specially Young Jae and Deahyun.  She then look at Jieuna with a puzzle expression, Jieuna giggle like she understood what her mom was trying to say to her.  Zelo suddenly woke up to the noise that his mom and sister make,  Zelo rub his eyes, he then stretch his long arms in the air.   He around to see if anyone has woken up, to his surprised none of the boys are awake, except for his sister who was smiling brightly at him and his mom.  
 
Jieuna:  Good morning my adorable brother...did you sleep well?
 
Zelo could not stand the way his sister , so he just smile half way for her as he was half asleep still.  He then got up from sitting as he stretch one more time,  his mom smiled at him as he walk towards where they are, he then look at the plastic bag that his mom was still holding. He then rub his tummy as he felt it rumbing and make faces.  Jieuna giggled at her brother for making weird expression early in the morning.
 
Jieuna: just what i needed...thank you dongseang-ya...keke
 
Zelo: (not minding Jieuna as he keep staring the plastic bag that his mom was holding)  Omma, what's in that? is it food? nice timing..i'm hungry...
 
Jieuna: ey! that's not your's...omma bought it for me..
 
Mrs. Choi: Jieuna...don't be like that to your brother...I bought alot for everyone since I know  you all are going to be hungry...
 
Zelo stick his tonge to Jieuna as she did the same to him,  Jongup suddenly woke up at the noises that the siblings are making, fighting over food.  That followed by Young Jae and Deahyun waking up, who was immediately jump up as soon that they both noticed, their arms are around each other and their legs too.  Jieuna laugh hysterically upon seeing their expression, that they both immediately step  back a few feet away from each other.
  
Jieuna:  Good morning, Deahyunnie and Young Jae...oh and Jongup too....right timing...we are about to eat...omma, what did you bring us?
 
Deahyun, Young Jae and Jongup:( all in unison as they greeted her and Mrs. Choi) Good morning Jieuna, Good morning Mrs Choi. 
 
Jieuna smile at the boys and then excitedly turn to face her mom, Mrs. Choi smiled at her brightly. Jieuna was a different person than before, since the incident between Yongguk and Himchan.  She's more alived than usual, but they all worried that she might not stay like this, alived.  That morning was different as everyone look at Jieuna smiling,  deep inside they don't know that she was hurting deeply, torn between two men that are closed to her.  Mrs. Choi was preparing the food that she bought for the kids, there was a donut and juice of any kind, there were also some sandwiches.  But that joyous morning suddenly got cut off, when they all heard a noise outside Jieuna's room.  Zelo and Jongup look at each other thinking that it might be Himchan who was causing the chaos, they both hurried as they open the door, but to their surprised it was the reporter's that was buzzing outside the door.  They are taking picture's of Jieuna, flashes of their camera was blinding her as she was shockingly look by them,  the hospital's guard run as fast as they could to block the reporter's from causing any damages. Zelo and Jongup suddenly closed the door by forced as the reporter's are tying their way to get a glimpse of Jieuna.  Everyone was in shocked on what was happening, Deahyun look at the stunned Jieuna.  Zelo immediately went towards his sister and give her a hug as he whisper to her ear as smoothly as he can.
 
Zelo: Noona, are you alright? It's ok noona, I won't let anything happened to you.
 
Jieuna's eye suddenly drop a tear from what Zelo whisper to her.  She then hugged him tighly, a sudden happiness of that morning became dark as the cloud closed the brightest ray of the sun.   Jongup felt sorry for his cousin, so is Deahyun and Young Jae.  Even their mom Mrs. Choi could not contempt the sudden incident that is happening to her precious daughter.   The silence is deafining as the day passed by little by little with no words from everyone since the reporter burged on Jieuna's room that morning, Jieuna fell asleep on Zelo's arm, where she felt safe.  As soon that everyone calmed down, there was a knock on the door that eveyone became suddenly alert, Jongup got up from sitting down next to Deahyun and Young Jae.  But Deahyun stop him, he shake his head as a signal to Jongup, that he immediately got it.  When no one was getting up, the knock continue as it get's louder, Mrs. Choi got up instead to asnwer the door. She walk slowly towards the door as she asked who it might be.
 
Mrs. Choi: Nugu-seyo?? 
 
There were no answer, Mrs. Choi repeated what she had said, but this time she made it louder.
 
Mrs. Choi: NUGU-SEYO?????
 
Mrs. Choi carefully went up to the door and put her ear next to it, there where no sound but she could feel that someone was behind the door.  Then suddenly the person behind it speak, his voice was shaking.  Jieuna's mom hesitate to open the door for it might be one of the reporter that was trying to sneak in to their room to get a better shot of Jieuna, who was still fast asleep, Zelo saw the reaction of his mom, he slowly put Jieuna down to make her more in better position as he walk towards the door with his mother.  They both listen as they put their ear's behind the door and once again his mom asked the same question. 
 
Mrs. Choi: Nugu-seyo??Who are you? and what business do you have with my family??
 
Zelo carefully listen in trying to get a clear vision of whose voice was behind the door.  As he heard it, he open the door a little to take a peek of who was the person behind it.  His eyes got bigger to see Yongguk standing behind the door, he doesn't know what to do or what to say upon seeing Yongguk full of sweat, like he run a mile to get where they are.  Zelo still hasn't open the door fully, as he moved his head towards his sister side, as she calmly sleep like a baby and to Yongguk who seems to be running from something.  Yongguk put his hand towards the door as he tried to get in, upon seeing the resporters that was trying to get in behind the guards.
 
Zelo: Yo-Yongguk-hyung....what happened to you?? (Zelo asked)
 
Yongguk pushed the door when suddenly the chaos behind the guards broke in.  The reporter from before came rushing in upon seeing Yongguk getting into Jieuna's hospital room.
 
Yongguk: Zelo-ya....moved...i'm going in...
 
Zelo tried to hold on to the door, Yongguk doesn't know that Mrs. Choi was behind it, as he swing the door wide open, it hit Mrs. choi's head that it made a loud sound, while Zelo fell into the ground and  to his shocked,  Yongguk saw the bleeding Mrs. Choi laying on the floor with no sign of breath.