Every beat belongs to you

Tattoo in my heart

A/N: Hey guys, i apologized in advance, i tried color coding the conversation but for some reason it's not making me do it..so I apologized...but hope that you all this find this story interesting...until then, enjoy! ^^ <3 M

                                                     *****************************************************

 

Jieuna was all smiles as she woke up the next day, Zelo noticed this as soon that Jieuna walk down the stairs, his nuna was happy like the sunflower in the morning. He could'nt contempt himself not to asked her why she was smiling, it's the beginning of another day and they are running late for school.

Zelo: Nuna, why do you look happy today? did you make amends with Himchan-hyung?

Jieuna look at her younger brother and then suddenly her smile faded as soon that she heard Himchan's name out of his brother's mouth, she didn't answer him as she continue to walk's to the fridge to look for something to eat but nothing seems edible to her, then she check the kitchen cabinet and then suddenly Zelo heard his sister sings a song that is new to his ears. Zelo shake his head, he knows that it's no used to asked her question, as he look at his writst watch, he hurried as he eat his breakfast and head upstairs to get ready for school. Jieuna heard the loud footsteps of Zelo as he walk up in the stairs, she then twitch her shoulder but for some reason she look up to see the time clock that was hanging at their kitchen wall, her eyes got big as she too run upstairs and hurried to get ready for school.

Jieuna: aish, Zelo-ya...hurry we are going to be late....

Zelo was already downstairs waiting for her when she finally reach the living room. Zelo was smiling at her with such childish act.

Zelo: Aiye, Nuna, what took you so long..... ah, wait a second..did you put make-up on? (chuckles)

Jieuna: A-animida, why should i? besides who am i doing it for? (getting annoyed by Zelo's laugh)

Zelo: (still laughing at Jieuna) ahh, so there is someone?? hmm..ok if you say so....we are late nuna...kaja.

Jieuna pouted at Zelo as she follow his leaving the house, as they getting out the gate of their house they saw Himchan and Yongguk walking towards them. Zelo and Jieuna look at each other, shocked to see the two boys walking towards them. Himchan and Yongguk both look at each other as they both reach where Jieuna and Zelo was standing. Jieuna smile at the two boys and they both did the same, Zelo confused at what was happening, he ignore it for a while as he hold into his nuna's wrist.

Zelo: Nuna, kaja...we are late...we don't wanna get in trouble by being late...

Jieuna nodded at Zelo and they went on their way to school, both Himchan and Yongguk followed the two siblings as quietly as they could without any word to each other. As they all reach the school ground, Zelo said his goobye first to his sister and she did the same to Zelo. Then it just her, Yongguk and Himchan walking towards their classes. Yongguk walk next to her, when suddenly her heart beat's a heavy beating, not knowing what to do upon seeing Yongguk walking next to her. The kissed from last night was still fresh in her mind, she look at Yongguk who was looking straight up as they walk. Himchan saw the way she look at Yongguk, he grasp his fist, controlling the anger that he felt at that moment. Jieuna didn't notice Himchan until suddenly she felt Himchan grabbing into her, she look at him with a shocked expression that Himchan immediately let go of her. Himchan hide the pain he was feeling as he smile to her, he then stop Jieuna half way to class. Yongguk turn around when he realized Jieuna wasn't next to him, he then saw that Himchan was with Jieuna, he was about to go and take her when suddenly Jieuna notice Yongguk. She then excuse herself to Himchan to stop Yongguk for going onward.

Jieuna: Hold that thought Himchan-sshi.....Yongguk-sshi...

Yongguk: Jieuna-sshi...are you ok? did he hurt you?

Jieuna: (smiling at Yongguk) A-ani Yongguk-sshi, we are just about to talk..we had some misunderstanding yesterday..it's ok..you don't have to worry..

Yongguk nodded to Jieuna as he went inside the class room, Jieuna then walk towards where Himchan was and face him to whatever he may say.

Himchan: I see that you two are closed now...so you replace me with him...Jieuna-sshi?

Jieuna: Yes, we are close but Himchan-sshi, you know me since we are little...don't you remember what we promise to each other back then??

Himchan: (nodding) Yeah, i remember...we promised that no matter what happened..we still be the best of friends...no matter who we end up liking...but Jieuna-sshi....

Himchan was about to say more but Jieuna stop him for saying what he wanted to say.

Jieuna: Geuman, Himchan-sshi...I don't wanna hear it...i'm happy being just friend with you...nothing more..please understand...

Himchan stare the ground as soon that he heard Jieuna wanted to be just friends with him, controlling the pain inside his heart, Himchan find it to just smile at her as he agreed to what she wanted.

Himchan: (smiling timidly) fine, if that's what you wanted..friends?

Himchan held his hand for a shake to Jieuna, that she happily took it.

Jieuna: Friends... (smiling at Himchan) Thank you Himchan-sshi..you really are my bestfriend..

Himchan bare with what's left of him, hiding his pain as he smile's widely for Jieuna. They both walk inside the classroom, as soon they both took their seat, their teacher also enter the classroom.

Teacher: Alright, class...you all know that our annual school dance is coming up soon, and since it's just around the corner..i want to let you all know that your class project was also the same time as the school dance..so that means that you all are participating at the school dance...this will be equivalent to your grades, i expect good result from all of you...

All the kids in their class look at each other, chatting up as they all excited for the school dance. The teacher then smile at everyone and then suddenly, the teacher spoke once again. Everyone became silent as they all listen to what the teacher was saying.

Teacher: Class..be quite...i have another annoucement to tell...shhhhh.....today is one of our classmates birthday.. everyone, let's greet Jung Deahyun a Happy Birthday (clapping while looking at Deahyun)

Deahyun got the surprised of his life when the teacher asked him to stand up infront of the classroom. Young Jae was smiling as he was clapping with the rest of the class, Jieuna was also smiling brightly while clapping at one of her best buddies in school. Himchan and Yongguk join in the celebration, but Himchan was slightly clapping while looking at Jieuna.

Himchan thoughts: Look at her...just look at her...even when she smiles...why is it hard for me to just forget you, Jieuna-sshi...what is it that lurke me deep in love with you??? friends? huh, i don't think i like that at all...what is happening to us?? we used to have such good memories together...but now..they all seems far away...ahh, Jieuna-sshi..i'm sorry...but i'm breaking that promise we made years ago...no matter what happened..you will fall in love with me...someday.

Yongguk saw the way Himchan look at Jieuna and right then and there, he then realized that he needed to move fast to get into Jieuna's heart. He look at Jieuna who was still smiling at her friend, Yongguk smile looking at her. She then turn around to look behind her, Yongguk shyly put his head down that made jieuna giggle a little at him. She then notice Himchan looking at her, that her wide smile suddenly turn into a nod at him, Himchan nodded back at her. After their class ended they all decided to meet at the cafe they went to before to talk about what they would do for their class project, and the fact that Yongguk was the one selected to be their school dance DJ. Deahyun and Young Jae both went first, followed by Himchan, Jieuna and Yongguk. Yongguk and Jieuna was laughing at every conversation they both had as they started to leaved, Himchan was looking at them with such bitterness. Everytime that Jieuna and Yongguk accidentally bump on each other, Himchan rolled his eyes. As they reach the cafe, Himchan was already in a bad mood, his sight is so unpleasant to see that he decided to slow down, Jieuna then turn around to see where Himchan was, upon seeing the boy all the way behind them, she waved at him and tell him to hurry up. But Himchan didn't give her any attention, Jieuna pouted. Yongguk saw the way she pouted and he smiled at her, he then told Jieuna that it was cute when she does that. Jieuna suddenly felt her heart started to beat fast once again, Himchan saw her suddenly reaction that he suddenly run to her, as he reach Yongguk and Jieuna he then say to them

Himchan: Everyone is waiting...what are you two doing out here for?....kaja Jieuna...

He then grab on her arm, didn't even gave her a chance to speak as they both went inside the cafe and left Yongguk standing by himself. Yongguk got confused for a bit but followed as soon that Himchan and Jieuna went inside. As he was following them, one of the staff went to greet them as they enter, they all bowed. Yongguk suddenly stop on his way when suddenly as he was looking at Jieuna while Himchan was dragging her into where Deahyun and Young Jae was, his heart beat faster like a music that it's not even yet made, then suddenly, there it is, the love that he never felt, Jieuna became his muse as the music of his heart was playing. Like the aroma of a fresh brewed coffee in the morning, or a fresh flower in the meadow, Jieuna was the girl that his heart was singing to. Deahyun noticed the way Yongguk was standing next to the door of the cafe, he elbowed Young Jae, that made Himchan look at Yongguk, Jieuna suddenly turn to Yongguk's direction, with a flash of the past, their eyes widen as they both said in unison.

Jieuna/Yongguk: IT'S YOU.....

Jieuna: Yongguk-sshi....your the boy that help me find my mother...

Yongguk: Ne, naya...your that little girl...crying becaused you got lost and couldn't find your mom....

Jieuna: Maja!...naya.... (still in shocked of the situation)

Suddenly it became clear to them that the person they both been remembering was just right infront of them, Himchan suddenly became more bitter knowing that Yongguk was the boy that she was talking about. Both Deahyun and Young Jae are also shocked to what they both witnessed. Suddenly everything became a blurr to Yongguk and Jieuna as they both only see the two of them and nobody else as they slowly walk towards at each other, as they both meet half way, Yongguk place his hand on her face, as he caress it.

Yongguk: I never thought that this day would come, Jieuna....who would have thought that the boy who moved next door to you is the boy you met long time ago...

Jieuna: It's a small world we are living in..isn't it? ..why did you leave that day? why didn't you say goodbye? I was looking for you all my life, to asked this question...

Yongguk: mianhe, Jieuna...that day, as i look at you hugging your mom...my uncle found me and drag me away..that's why i didn't get the chance to say goodbye to you....but there are not a single day that i thought about that day....You where the first girl i met...even that we are still little, i found you cute...

Jieuna: (smiling) well, i was indeed cute when i was little...so my neighboor said...

Yongguk smiled at Jieuna, but suddenly stop as they both look at each other's eye. Their eyes was longing for the lost time, longing for that friend that suddenly dissapear. Yongguk place his other hand on Jieuna's face as he suddenly kissed her, right then and there. Deahyun and Young Jae had their mouths wide open upon seeing the two kiss, Himchan gasping his fist as he seen something beyond his imagination, controlling the beast inside his heart.