'No-Leaving-Sehun-Behind' Rule

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoonhye was bombarded with questions by Sehun as soon as she arrived in their classroom.

She was forcing herself to tell all the lies Kai wants her to tell Sehun. *Sorry, Sehun-ah. It’s for your safety…*

She took a deep breath and said, “Kai… Kai and I are dating.” She said quickly, but Sehun caught her words.

“WHAT?!” Sehun loudly exclaimed, causing all eyes in their direction.

Yoonhye saw Kai’s amused face looking their way and she hated him more. *Enjoying the scene, huh?* She wanted to shout to Sehun all the truth she was hiding. But the consequences to her acts were formidable.

Sehun quickly bowed to their classmates. “S-Sorry…”

“W-why didn’t you tell me…?” He whispered to Yoonhye. She shrugged and gave her friend a small smile. “Because I knew you would act like this.” She replied without any hint of doubt in her voice, making it really realistic.

Sehun nodded, easily believing her. When the teacher came in, the students did their usual business.

But Sehun was different from what he usually does, he was thinking, not about the professor’s lectures, but of Kai and Yoonhye back together. He turned and looked at the concentrated Yoonhye taking down notes. He gave an inaudible sigh. *You still love him after all…* He turned to look at Kai who was chatting silently with Baekhyun. Sehun could see how Kai was looking more cheerful than ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

Several classes ended. Finally, the awaited lunch came. Instead of waiting everyone to fill out like they used to do, Yoonhye grabbed Sehun and tried to escape as soon as possible. She thought she was drowned by the crowd of hungry students, but a figure came out of nowhere.

“Hey, girlfriend! Why are you leaving me?” Kai gleefully greeted.

“AHHH!” She screamed and put a hand over her accelerating chest. She was really nervous escaping this boy. Now that she was caught, she freaked out.

Sehun kept his calm poker face on and remained stoic. He hated seeing Kai that way.

Baekhyun and D.O stood next to Kai. “Eat lunch with us…?” Baekhyun asked with a suggesting tone.

When Yoonhye was about to open to reply a ‘no’, Kai slung his arm on her, again. “Of course she will! She’s my girl.” He stated the obvious fact.

Sehun awkwardly stood there watching the entire scene. He decided to leave them (because he thought Yoonhye would be glad) when a hand grabbed his. Yoonhye gave him a ‘don’t- go’ look and kept a firm grip on his hand.

“No leaving Sehun behind rule.” Yoonhye reminded Kai by whispering. The other three didn’t hear Yoonhye’s words, so they thought she was giving Kai a sweet talk. Kai charmingly smirked down at her and whispered, “Of course, my lady.”

Yoonhye ignored the nickname and felt relaxed that he didn’t argue with her. Kai looked down at her hand holding securely to Sehun’s hand, and he furrowed his eyebrows at the sight. He didn’t like their closeness. “We won’t leave him! Your best friend is also our best friend. Right, boys?” He looked at his two friends and signalled them to take care of the boy that was a hindrance between Yoonhye and him.

Baekhyun and D.O weren’t dumb to not understand the younger’s signals. They walked next to Sehun and detached his hand from Yoonhye’s. “H-hey!” She protested, but they ignored her.

Baekhyun gave Sehun a friendly grin and waved. “Baekhyun here. And this is D.O or Kyungsoo or Dyo or owl or whatever. I believe you’re Sehun, neh?”

Sehun nodded slowly. *Weird boys. I thought they don’t know my name. They call me ‘Yoonhye’s tail’ before…*

Baekhyun slung an arm on Sehun in an amiable manner. “So… Eat lunch with us.” It was more like statement rather than a question. Without waiting for any reply, he started dragging Sehun. D.O followed later.

“SEHUN!” Yoonhye called as she went to follow the trio. But she was halted when Kai pulled her wrist.

He dragged the girl to the opposite side of the cafeteria. “H-hey! Where are you taking me? I want to go to Sehun. Let me go, you monster.”

The few students who were present along the halls whispered among themselves. It was the first time they saw a girl being forcefully dragged by Kai. But the two were dating. Why was Yoonhye acting like that? She was forced…? It was just the first day they were together, did they, no way, fight right away? A lot of questions filled the minds of the nosy students.

Kai caught some of their conversation an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter