Skating

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The most awaited season of the year was about to start, winter.

The trees, once having falling leaves, were now completely bald. The wind it blows is much more cooler. The sky was a dark shade of blue and grey mixed together.

Even if the snow hasn’t fall down yet, people knew that winter is fast approaching.

 

 

Days with EXO as a whole was really more fun than Yoonhye expected. As the season grows colder, their relationship grows warmer. She loves how Chanyeol and Tao would childishly bicker over nonsense stuffs, how D.O and Xiumin would compete over anything and everything, how Kris would rather stay by the two children (TaoYeol) than staying with two mature people (SuLay) who talks about health all day, how Baekhyun and Chen would vocalize themselves every single day, and lastly, how Sehun looked. He looked a lot brighter with their arrival, specifically Luhan’s arrival.

One day, after class, Xiumin suggested hanging out as a whole again.

That is why they are now spotted in the largest skating rink in Seoul.

 

 

 

“WHEEE~” Tao glided swiftly across the skating rink. He twirled expertly like a ballerina and showed off his skating skills.  Chanyeol, on the other hand, was skating at the side of the rink; his hand was holding the support handles tightly, supporting his overly shaking long legs.

Baekhyun, together with Chen, didn’t stop laughing at Chanyeol’s misery. Together, they teased the poor boy while videoing him who looks he’s about to burst in tears. Everyone knew well that Chanyeol hates skating. He did try to skate before, but he ended up having a bruised .

Chanyeol just simply hates it.

A kid passed by and giggled as he pointed on Chanyeol. Chanyeol caught the word pabo escaped the little boy’s mouth. He blushed madly and tried acting normal, making Baekhyun and Chen laugh more.

Kris didn’t join them. Instead, he stayed outside the rink, waiting for them to finish while sipping his hot coffee like a model. He was not forced like Chanyeol because they were afraid of Kris’ intimidating stare.

Tao tailed Suho as he told the older one to buy whatever he wants. Suho, being a good hyung, bought what the spoiled maknae wanted. Tao smiled happily because of the fact that Kris was not around to prevent Suho from spoiling Tao. Lay quietly skated with them and shook his head at the maknae’s lack of discipline. “Huang Zi Tao, wait until duizhang knows about this…” He spoke.

Tao’s eyes widened and grabbed Lay’s arms. “NOOOO! Lay hyung, please don’t! If you love me… please don’t tell Kris. Bbuing.” He rubbed a fist on his cheeks.

Lay added. “… and the fact you called him Kris without any hyung or ge.” Suho chuckled as Tao continued to beg Lay to not tell the scary Kris.

D.O, Kai, Luhan, Sehun, Yoonhye, and Xiumin skated freely across the rink. Luhan kept glancing from Sehun to Yoonhye. Sehun’s eyes were silently glancing at Yoonhye, wondering if she’s alright with Kai, and it looked like she is, so he didn’t bother looking again.

Yoonhye wondered how two different nationalities became good friends. Xiumin answered her curious question.

“Chen and I are pure Koreans who studied in China. Kris, Lay, and Tao are pure Chinese people we accidentally met here in Korea when they were exchange students. And when we went back to China, we saw them again. That time, we decided to be friends.”

Yoonhye nodded. “Ahhh~ so that’s EXO-M… how did you guys meet EXO-K?”

Xiumin beamed cutely. “Because Jongin and ---“

He was interrupted when Chen skated their way. “HYUNGGGG~”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chen Chen suggested a game.

The mechanics of the game was easy. It was named as the ‘Freeze Tag’. (…I don’t know the name of the game. It has two teams. The first team are the taggers, the second are the ones gonna be tagged. If a teammate is frozen, a fellow teammate can unfreeze him. Basically, that’s all… LOL! Am I sprouting nonsense here…? ^^”)

The group were decided into two teams by playing rock, paper, scissors.

TEAM A (THE ONES WHO WILL TAG): Chanyeol (yeah, he’s included XD), Sehun, Suho, Tao, Baekhyun and Xiumin.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter