Welcome!

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mommy!” Sehun stood up from the swing and went to his mother to hug her.

Mrs Oh smiled tenderly. “What are you thinking about, my child?”

Sehun shook his head and smiled back. “Nothing. Let’s go home now, shall we?”

Together, they went home happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUST KIDDING! XD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ha-ha-ha... Ehem Ehem. Sorry.

/gets bricked a thousand times

SORRY! I'M REALLY SORRY!

Now back to the story~

Peace everyone! ✌

Don't leave~ :((

 

The person stood in front of Sehun. “Sehun-ah, hello.” The person repeated once more and waved with so much enthusiasm.

Sehun stared at the person in shock. His eyes twinkled with joy and he simply can’t hide his excited heart. Slowly, he stood up from the swing and blinked his eyes twice. When the person was still standing there, he threw his arms around the person’s shoulders. “Hyung!” He greeted while smiling from ear to ear.

The other boy laughed merrily and patted Sehun’s back. “You missed me that much, Oh Sehun?”

Sehun laughed along and gently pulled away. Out of nowhere, he punched the other’s arm. The latter squealed in shock and rubbed his arm.

“Oww~ What was that for, Sehunnie?! You grew up to be strong. You’ve been working out, huh?” He exclaimed.

But Sehun ignored his blabbing, his mouth slightly opened. “Omo! It’s really you, hyung! Luhan hyung! You’ve alive~!”

Luhan rolled his eyes but the smile on his face remained. “Of course, I am alive! I was never dead!”

Sehun puffed his cheeks. “I thought you were… When you returned to China, you never contacted me again…”

Luhan pinched Sehun’s cheek and brightly smiled. “I’m here now. That’s what matters…”

 

 

 

The two of them got themselves bubble tea from the nearest milk tea stop. Even if the weather’s cool, it doesn’t matter. As long as they bring back the old but precious memories, it’s fine. After the brought their drinks, they went back to the park.

While sitting on the park’s swings, they exchanged stories on what’s currently going on in their lives.

Once in a while, they would laugh at silly stories, pat each other’s back for encouragement and together, they reminisce old memories.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eh? That boy’s here again…?” Little Luhan tilted his head as he saw the same lonely boy from yesterday.

This day, he decided to approach the lonely kid.

“Hey!” He greeted the same way he greets everyone, cheerful all the way.

The lonely boy, who was Sehun, looked up only to see a boy with a sunshine smile greeting him. Worse is, this boy is a stranger. And mama taught him to never ever talk to strangers or strange people.

Sehun blinked his eyes, stood up from the swing, and was about to walk away from the peculiar boy.

“Wait! Don’t go. I won’t hurt you!” Luhan called. “I just wanted to be friends with you.” He added.

Sehun stopped his tracks and turned around. “F-friends…?” He stuttered. The word ‘friends’ seemed foreign to him. Friends? What’s that? He didn’t believe in friends anymore. He can never trust a friend anymore. Sehun pointed to himself. “With me…?”

Luhan shrugged. “Why not?” He boyishly shrugged and charmingly smiled. People can tell this kid’s gonna grow up to be a comely young man, even at a young age.

Sehun hesitated and turned to his back. “Sorry. I have to go now. I don’t like the idea of talking with strangers.” He said with his slight lisp. Luhan noticed his lisp and found it unique. He was really sure he wanted the boy as his friend.

 

 

 

 

 

Days passed rapidly and everything was the same.

Luhan goes to the same park and would always see the lonely boy. Every day, he hopes that the boy would open up to him. Thankfully, one day, God answered his prayers.

Luhan learned that the boy’s name was Oh Sehun, he was 9 years old and a few months younger than himself. He goes to the park every time he wants to let his mind wander around. In school, Sehun was never a popular kid. In fact, he was one of the bullied. Friends betrayed him, that’s why he can’t trust a friend anymore. But somehow,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter