Curiosity

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoon Yoon ah~ Say ah~” Kai waved a piece of kimbap in front of Yoonhye’s face.

Five curious pair of eyes were watching them carefully.

But Yoonhye just shook her head and ignored his offer and continued digging in her own food.

Kai let out an inaudible sigh. *Second try. Fail.* He stuffed the kimbap into his own mouth and chewed slowly while eyeing Yoonhye on the corner of his eye. She was eating peacefully.

When her spoon was about to reach , Kai grabbed her wrist and put the spoon in his mouth.

She let out a surprised gasp and stared at him with eyes wider than D.O’s. He just sweetly smiled and ruffled her hair then went back to eating.

Yoonhye was about to snap when Kai swiftly put the kimbap in . “Strike!” He exclaimed in victory. She looked at him, irritated. But he just gave her an eye smile and said, “It’s tuna kimbap, your favourite.” He said, calmly.

She just shook her head, once again, and decided to forget the situation and eat quietly.

“Aww~ You guys are so sweet!” Chanyeol chirped. “Baekhyun-ah! Feed me too~” He opened his wide mouth.

Baekhyun made a huge wrap roll and stuffed it in Chanyeol’s mouth which made the giraffe to choke. Baekhyun smirked and continued eating his own food.

Suho gently patted Chanyeol’s back and gave him some water. Chanyeol was trying to say something, but he ended up speaking in an alien language. Everyone knew what he was attempting to do, he was trying to curse Baekhyun. The Byun Baekhyun nodded along and waved a hand, as if saying, “Blah. Blah. Blah. Talk to the hand, dude.”

D.O shook his head in disbelief as he watch his friends create such scene. *How could these creatures be my friends…? They’re so immature…* He thought as he continued poking his food.

Sehun didn’t say a word but ate in silence. His mind was blocked. He was totally blank, but only the same words linger in his head.

 

You can’t protect her if you can’t protect yourself.

 

Somehow... he knows what that means, but at the same time, he doesn’t.

 

Yes, he do knows that all this time, it was Yoonhye protecting him. Not the other way around. But guys are supposed to protect girls, right?

He observed the behaviour of the odd couple. There was something inside him that’s suspicious about their relationship. But everytime he thinks of it, he shakes it off immediately. He has no right to be suspicious about their current relationship.

He thought of working out his skinny body… But will he?

Only he knows.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* * *

As days pass by, things between Yoonhye and Kai barely changed.

Yes, there were some changes but just a tinsy tinnnnnny bit of change.

Kai was still the clingy buddy, but at least, Yoonhye’s nags became lesse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter