Best Friend Bonding

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: LONG CHAPTER AHEAD... well, for me, it is :DD anyway.... ENJOY! ^^

It’s been three days and the group never stopped having fun.

Every day, they engage themselves to new activities. They created snow mans to decorate the kid’s corner. They planted the same pines Suho planted at the mysterious forest. They hiked up the snowy and slippery mountains to add more decorations for the visitors to appreciate the mountains more at night.

It was like Suho had infinite plans to do during their entire trip.

Because they were bunch of adventurous people, they didn’t complain and happily followed the happy Suho. Well, except for the fabulous Chen who complains every now and then.

He kept complaining why was Suho doing that to them. Why not just ask some employees to do the labour? After all, it is Suho’s resort, he can just order anyone around. Suho just, shrugged, smiled and simply replied that he wants them to experience something new too. Even living in a luxurious life should also experience some hardships.

Sullenly, Chen had no choice but to join his friends do work enjoyable.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoonhye met Sehun at the resort’s main lobby.

“SEHUN-AH!” She called, ignoring the weird stares given by the people around them. Sehun smiled widely and approached the girl. Yoonhye rubbed her hands together in excitement. “Whew~ I can’t wait to know what Suho prepared for today!” She smiled.

Sehun can’t help but smile too, but frowned when he didn’t see any of the EXO boys in the area. “That’s weird… I didn’t see Luhan and Xiumin hyung a while ago in the room.”

“Maybe they went out for morning exercise…?” Yoonhye suggested.

Sehun decided to call Luhan to ask them where are the people.

Luhan picked up after the third ring. “Sehun-ah! You’re awake!”

Sehun rolled his eyes. “You say it like it’s a miracle whenever I wake up…” Luhan chuckled. “It is, you sloth…”

There was silence for a second until Luhan spoke up. “You are probably wondering where are we, huh? Xiumin and I went out for morning exercise… and because you won’t wake up no matter how many times we tried to wake you up, we left you. Anyway… go find Yoonhye and enjoy your day!” Luhan cheerfully chirped and hanged up.

“… where are the other guys…?” He was about to ask. He shrugged and decided to call Suho, the kindest one among the rest. After a few rings, the grandpa picked up.

“Hey, Sehun!”

“Hyung… where are you guys…?” Sehun asked, curious with the loud noise in the other line. It sounds like people quarreling non-stop. It sounded like Chanyeol and Tao.

“Shhhh! --Stop it, you two!- Umm… Sehun… you saw Luhan and Xiumin…? Go with them for the rest of the day first, okay? We are busy men preparing for something. OH! And take Yoonhye with you guys too… we’ll be back before the sun sets. Enjoy your day! BYE!” Suho said in a rush and hanged up.

Sehun stared at his phone as if it was something offending. It was helpless. He tore his gaze from his phone to Yoonhye and shrugged carelessly.

“I guess it’s only the two of us for today…” He smiled cutely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Playfully shoving each other, Sehun and Yoonhye exchanged stories. It was like they didn’t see each other for 1000 years; their stories didn’t end and just continued to grow longer and longer.

They were walking down the snowy paths to the kids’ corner. They just both felt like going there.

The kids were alarmed at the coming of the two adults.

“ENEMIES!!!!!” They dispersed to different places and hid behind somewhere they could hide themselves.

Yoonhye blinked in offense. “Heol~ do we, seriously, look like monsters for them…?” Yoonhye whispered to Sehun. Sehun just chuckled and approached the kid nearest to them.

“Hi!” Sehun greeted warmly. The little girl blinked at the handsome oppa in front of her. She refused to talk back because mama told her to never talk to strangers. However, this oppa seems different. He looks kind though.

She ignored him and ran to her friends hiding in one corner. Sehun watched the kid ran away and pouted deeply. Who rejects the cutie Sehunnie…?

Yoonhye silently chuckled, watching her friend’s never-stopping attempt to get closer to the kid.

Sehun’s voice was pleading. Yoonhye looked at him in amusement. Sehun was never this… cute?

Yoonhye decided to help her desperate friend and approached him. She started by befriending one of the kids.

“OH! IT’S THE PRETTY NOONA!” One kid pointed.

Yoonhye looked at the kid then finally realized who it was. It was the kid she helped days ago.

The little boy went near Yoonhye and started introducing himself without any hesitation. He bowed deeply and poliely said, “Hello, I’m Jung Donghun. Elementary grade school 2. I just turned 8 this year. My dad is a businessman and my mom, too, is a businesswoman and my hyung is high school 2. My favourite color is blue and I love pancakes and kimbap. I have a bunn-” Sehun cleared his throat, and the kid stopped. Maybe if Sehun didn’t interrupt, the kid would blabber about his life forever.

The kid annoyingly looked at Sehun. “Ahjusshi, I’m introducing myself to noona.”

Sehun’s right eye twitched in annoyance. *This kid…*

In less than a minute, all the kids surrounded Yoonhye as she told them stories and jokes. Every kid enjoyed her company and she too enjoyed in returned. But sadly, Sehun was bonding with his own soul. He wanted the kids to call him oppa and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter