Back

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O entered Kai’s room. The first thing he saw was the explaining doctor, his other 9 attentive friends and sitting Kai.

Yes, Kai was awake. And yes, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Suho were there. All they told Yoonhye were lies, probably.

“Jongin is fine. Surprisingly, he’s better than I’ve expected.” The doctor wrote something in his small notebook and smiled in content. “Is there anything I could still do to help you guys?” He asked once more, not even bothered by the intense stares given to him.

Kai, who was silently sitting on his bed, looked from the doctor to his 10 friends. Did his friends have more questions about his condition?

“Feed him.” The 10 EXO members said in unison, startling the doctor by their demanding tone. Xiumin, who found it quite rude, shyly smiled and added prettily, “Please.”

The doctor sadly shook his head, “I’m afraid we can’t do that for now. Because he had not been eating for two weeks straight, his stomach might be surprise by the sudden eating.” He explained cleanly.

Suho blinked his eyes, curiously. “But he must be really hungry, doctor…” He softly pouted, feeling the pain Kai feels in not eating for two weeks. The doctor smiled reassuringly. “We have a solution for that, kid. For 24 hours, he’ll be taking some pills to fill his stomach. After that, he can eat regularly.” He grinned at them.

“Now, do you guys still have more demands?” The doctor said with a stiff grin; they couldn’t distinguish whether he was teasing or not.

“Bathe him.” They all said in unison. They looked at each other; they didn’t plan this before-hand. How could they read each other?

The doctor didn’t seem to be startled just like before, it was as if he expected them to react that way. Xiumin smiled an annoyed smile this time and added another, “Please…”

The doctor chuckled at that request. Bathe him. And it was winter, for crying out loud. Kai was still weak to walk himself around, so he needed to be in a wheelchair or what. “He’s good. Maybe by Sunday he can bathe himself. He wouldn’t want someone washing him, right, Jongin?” The doctor gave Kai a friendly smile.

Kai returned the smile and weakly nodded.

The doctor returned his gaze to Kai’s friends who were quiet. “Any more requests, boys?” He asked, hoping the answer would be the one he wanted. Unfortunately, it didn’t go his way.

“Let him go.” The 10 boys said together. Xiumin gave all of the members a knowing glare. They all cowered back a little when they saw Xiumin’s deadly stare. *Could you guys be a little more polite…?* His eyes chided them.

One by one, the members said, “Please.” Xiumin smirked in content.

The doctor chuckled a little and replied to that request. “Good news for everyone is that Kai is good to go. He can leave anytime you guys want because he didn’t get any abnormalities from the accident.” He said. “As long as you guys take care of him well, Jongin could live normal again in no time.”

“Now.” Tao softly said. Kris patted his arm. “What is it, Tao?” He asked. With dangerously cute eyes, Tao looked at the doctor. *Oh no…* The members thought together. Was Tao gonna showcase his aegyo?

Tao grabbed one of the doctor’s arms and behold, their thoughts were true. Tao slightly pouted. “Now…” Tao said with sparkling eyes and pleading voice. Surprised by the sudden act, the doctor blinked repeatedly. “P-pardon…?”

“Please release our Kai now…” Tao pleaded the doctor. The doctor helplessly looked around, but everyone in the room seemed to copy Tao’s cuteness, making the doctor want to pinch every boy’s cheeks.

No words left everyone’s mouth. All were patiently waiting for the doctor’s reply. Finally, the doctor sighed in defeat. “If that’s what you guys want, then fine.” He declared, creating cheerful cheers from the boys.

Kai chuckled at his friend’s actions. Kris and Suho left with the doctor to sign some papers.

While they were in the room, their excited laughter still didn’t die out. Suddenly, Baekhyun asked his curiosity. “Kai, you’re really feeling better now?”

Kai grinned widely and replied softly. “Yes, Baekhyun-hyung…” Baekhyun wanted to cry, touched by Kai calling him his ‘hyung’ again. “You’re not keeping any grudge towards hyung, right?” Baekhyun asked, wanting t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter