Nosy People

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Scent of sweet chocolate and coffee filled the air. In order to warm themselves up, the two boys stopped by a small café, the same café they’re always at.

D.O and Kai sat apart from each other. Each was holding a cup of hot chocolate. They were staring at each other’s eyes for already more than a minute, yet nobody talked. (Kaisoo feeeeels~)

Maybe Kai can’t take it anymore; he broke the staring contest and spoke up, “What’s wrong with you, hyung?” He placed his cup of hot chocolate on the table.

D.O smirked in victory.  “You. What’s wrong with you?” Kai rolled his eyes. “Why do you keep telling there’s something wrong with me? I’m perfectly fine.” He replied calmly, but under the table, he was playing with his hands.

D.O’s gonna know every single thing if he continues interrogating Kai like that.

D.O inched his face a bit closer to Kai’s. He searched the younger’s eyes. Kai’s eyes widened and tried to look normal, but failed. He ended up looking down at the floor. D.O won again. With another winning smirk, he sat back down to his seat and crossed his arms across his chest. “Speak up, Kim Jongin.”

Kai felt like he was in some court where D.O’s the judge and he’s the criminal. The judge was waiting for him to plead guilty, and he knows that he’s very close to speaking up.

“Kai, whatever’s bothering you, tell me. I can help you up.” D.O carefully said.

Kai sighed and raised his hands in defeat. “Okay. Okay. You won! Sheesh, you can seriously be a lawyer in the future. Why do you have to be so observant?”

D.O raised an eyebrow at his outburst. “Was I? I was acting normal… Anyway, tell me what’s bothering my little Jongin right now? It’s… Yoonhye, correct?”

Without him knowing, Kai nodded his own head. Wait, what?

D.O knew he caught Kai perfectly under his trap. The boy’s gonna tell him nothing but the truth, and it’s about to start now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yoon Yoon ah!” Kai cheerfully ran next to Yoonhye’s side. Yoonhye knew he was there but didn’t acknowledge him. She just continued walking, and then she received a call.

“Oh? Sehun-ah!” Yoonhye’s face lit up. She was frowning just a second ago. How could she be so happy with just a single phone call? From Sehun.

*I don’t want to conclude anything. But I’m really curious about their relationship, are they secretly dating or something?* Kai thought as he watched Yoonhye’s face.

When the phone call ended, Yoonhye faced Kai. “Jongin-sshi, I’m sorry but I have to go. Thank you for walking with me until here.” She turned her heel and started walking away.

Kai ran to her and grabbed her arm. “Yah! Wait up!” Yoonhye stopped her tracks and shook his hand off. “What is it, Jongin-sshi?”

Kai awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. “Umm… Can you not call me Jongin-sshi? How about Kai oppa? Yeah… Kai oppa sounds nice.”

Yoonhye didn’t say anything. “What if I don’t want to? If you don’t like me calling you ‘Jongin sshi’, then should I call you ‘Jongin’? Or ‘Kai’?”

Kai sighed. “Fine. Whatever floats in y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter