Luhan

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Laughter.

That was the first thing that Kai heard when he went his way to the place where he is requested.

He tilted his head. It was his parents’ laughter, and their happy laughter were rare for him. His parents rarely smiles or laughs. All they think about is their work, their job, their responsibilities. They always had serious faces on and drown themselves in a sea of paper works. Sometimes, Kai even wonders if he still exists in their eyes.

Mr Choi, his butler, told him once he stepped in the mansion that there’s a special guest and he was requested to go to the visitor’s lounge.

Now here he was standing outside the door. Hearing all the laughter, he can’t mistake it as his parents’. Oh, he missed that sound so much!

He tapped the door a few times and entered slowly.

He wasn’t mistaken. The laughter was his parents’, indeed. He scanned the visitors and his eyes widened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was the Lu family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan.

 

 

 

 

Yes, it was the same Luhan he sees in school, the same Luhan that hangs out with Sehun all the time.

What is he doing there? Why was he there?

 

Simply because, Luhan is Kim Jongin’s cousin.

Let me tell you more about Luhan. Luhan’s mother, who is the sister of Kai’s father, married a Chinese businessman. That means Luhan is half-blooded. He studied both in China and South Korea, mastering the languages because in the future, he’ll take over his father’s company. The more language he learns, the more partnership he earns.

Kai never liked Luhan since childhood. Luhan steals his spotlight; his parents praise Luhan more than they praise him, their biological son. Basically, Luhan steals everything from him.

Luhan is the main reason why Kai’s hungry for attention.

 

 

And Luhan hates it because he feels Kai’s sadness. He doesn’t want the other to live behind his shadows. Kai did his everything, even if he won’t believe it, Luhan was silently helping him, but there were no results.

So Luhan decided to go to China instead and study there.

But if there is something Kai is greatly thankful for, it would be Luhan bringing and introducing to them the EXO-M boys.

To finish Xiumin’s statement, the ones who made EXO as one are no other than the two cousins, Luhan and Kai.

Now you know why Kai’s cold towards Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One fine Saturday morning, Luhan decided to go somewhere he too doesn’t know where.

He looked around, rubbed his hands together and scanned the vicinity. His eyes stopped at a familiar figure.

“Yoonhye…?!” He called. The girl looked at him in shock. She didn’t expect to see him there. “Oh? Luhan-sshi! Hello!” She waved happily.

Luhan smiled. “Nice to see you here! So where are you going?”

Yoonhye took something out from her bag. It was Infinite’s latest album. She merrily showed him the album and replied. “I’m going to their special event.”

Luhan’s eyes widened. “I-In…Infinite!” He pointed with a wide smile. Yoonhye curiously watched his reaction. Then she knew. Luhan is a fanboy.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan lectured to Yoonhye to never ever go alone in such event. Maybe erts would attack; maybe robbers would take action, or worse, get by rapists.

They stopped by park while holding a cup of cappuccino. Because Yoonhye was overly excited, she went 4 hours earlier than the actual time.

Luhan and Yoonhye shared some stories and laughed together. Infinite was one of their common likes. No, Luhan isn’t gay or something. It is normal for Infinite to have fan boys too because they’re awesome! (am promoting INFINITE!!!! Kekekekeke /bricked)

A shadow fell upon them. “Hyung…? You called me?” He said.

Luhan smiled a million watts. “Oh! Sehun-ah!” He checked his watch. “… umm… I forgot I have to go somewhere today!” He stood up and patted Sehun’s shoulder. “Such a coincidence you’re here!”

“But you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter