Hot Chocolate

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As soon as they arrived in a warm place, Kai, with Yoonhye on his back, looked for somewhere they could sit and chill for a while.

When he found one, he gently laid Yoonhye on it and tenderly smiled at her.

“Stay here. I’ll just get you something, okay?” Kai said in a voice so sweet that ants may come and eat him up.

Yoonhye made a face and scowled a little. *Being greasy again?* She nodded once.

Kai ruffled her hair and pinched her cheeks. “I’ll be right back, Yoon Yoon!” He declared and ran away. While walking away, he stumbled a little and chuckled at himself for being clumsy in front of his crush.

*Whatever~* Yoonhye rolled her eyes, but can’t help but smile a little at his caring acts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Here. Drink this.” Kai came back and handed Yoonhye a cup of warm chocolate.

Yoonhye accepted his warm offer and thanked him with a cool poker-face. Kai smiled and kneeled in front of her. He took off her shoes and layers of socks.

Surprised by his sudden actions, Yoonhye squealed and spilled some of her hot chocolate in her clothes.

Kai, with wide eyes, looked up to her and apologetically smiled. “Sorry.” He gave her his rare eye smile and continued his job.

He immediately frowned at the sight of her sore ankle. Wordlessly, he took the pack of ice (he collected outside) out of his backpack and placed it on Yoonhye’s ankle.

Yoonhye winced at the cold contraction, but stayed calm. Her cheeks were flushing and, unknowingly, her heart was beating faster than usual. She inwardly calmed herself down. *Aish, Go Yoonhye, wake up! This is just another playboy tactics of him. This is not real. His acting is the best. Remember that.* She thought as she watched Kai healing her ankle.

Kai was actually madly blushing and his heart, if possible, was beating even faster than Yoonhye’s. *Heol~ when did I even have the courage to do this?! Ugh! I have to let go to avoid my erted side… but how?* He was having a mental breakdown behind his calm healing figure.

After a whole minute staying that way, he cleared his throat and returned things back to normal. Still, the atmosphere between them could never be normal again. He took the seat next to her.

Yoonhye tried to look calm and cool by simply sipping on her hot chocolate. No words were exchanged between the two of them.

“Still love hot chocolate?” Surprisingly, Yoonhye was the one who broke the silence. Kai nodded and smiled widely. “Yes, of course. Who wouldn’t?” He shrugged.

“Ah… I was thinking you grew up and start loving coffee instead.” She took another sip on her hot chocolate.

Kai made a face. “Coffee is cool but not my type. Too bitter.” His whole face scrunched up and showed pure bitterness towards the beverage.

Yoonhye can’t help but giggle at his reaction. “Want some?” She offered her cup without her thinking. Kai was surprise. Yoonhye herself was even more surprise by her own words. *Did I just say that…?*

Kai bit his lower lip. *It would be an indirect kiss then…* He was tempted so much by that idea, but he knew she didn’t mean it.

Yoonhye blushed at her careless choice of words. She just remained quiet and continued sipping on her steaming hot chocolate as if nothing was happening. She her lips to clean the remaining milk in .

Kai saw that and sat there awkwardly in his seat as he watch her. *Those lips…*

Before he could even think pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter