Some Past

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai was pacing back and forth in his enormous bedroom. Inside his mind were the things he just studied and the game he started with Yoonhye.

From the very beginning, Kai was attracted to Yoonhye. It was like fate was whispering in his ear, telling him that she's the one. He recalled all the memories they spent together. To him, their memories were still fresh in his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was the last year of middle school. Another set of classsmates, another set of teachers, and everything new again.

Together with Suho and D.O, Kai entered his newly assigned classroom. When the teacher was already in the middle of discussion, a girl sneakily snuck inside the classroom.

The teacher was busy scribbling something on the board. Some students softly snickered at the girl. Suho and Kai looked amazed seeing someone courageous like that.

One student was about to call the teacher’s attention, but he was quieted down when the girl hushed him.

The girl safely arrived her seat without getting caught. The girl’s name was Yoonhye. Go Yoonhye.

She sat next to Sehun, and he gave his friend an amused smile. “Hey! Is Halmeoni fine now?” He whispered.

Yoonhye nodded. Sehun gave her a warm smile. “Good thing you told me to go first or else the two of us will be playing James Bond like the way you did.”

Yoonhye laughed. “You won’t mind anyways.” Sehun just laughed along.

The boring History teacher, Ms Choi, looked at Sehun with an annoyed face. “Do you have something to share, Mr Oh?” Sehun bashfully looked down and shook his head. Some students snickered and Yoonhye looked back to glare at her classmates. They immediately kept quiet.

Ms Choi finally noticed Yoonhye, the number 1 student in the whole batch. “Oh! Ms Go… I didn’t notice you there…”

Yoonhye smiled at the teacher angelically, “Good morning, Ms Choi.” She sweetly chirped.

Ms Choi smiled back and continued her lesson.

The other students forgot about the commotion and continued their own businesses. Except for Kai, he was busy stealing glances at Yoonhye. *Badass.* He smirked to himself.

 

 

 

Turned out Go Yoonhye wasn’t someone badass. In fact, she was one sweet girl who is playful and is really friendly. She loves to laugh and smile a lot. Kai silently studied her. Even if Yoonhye has a lot of friends, she sticks with Sehun.

Only one thing he didn’t know was a secret the two inseparable friends shared.

Yoonhye likes Kai.

It wasn’t something avoidable. She admires him because of his looks, and she also believes that behind that playboy act of his, lies a good reason and a fine young man with one loyal heart.

Kai learned from D.O that her name was Go Yoonhye. She had been D.O’s classmate during elementary. She was the reason why he can’t be the number one in class. He was really smart, but she was a little smarter. That’s why, he would always rank second or third. First, if he’s lucky.

Kai caught that whenever he meets Yoonhye’s eyes, she would blush and avoid eye contract. And that was when Kai knew her secret, she likes him.

Yoonhye felt heaven the moment Kai first talk to her. Her eyes were, literally, forming two large hearts. Kai told her that he wanted to know her better. After a few weeks, Kai asked her to be his girlfriend. Yoonhye, of course, accepted gladly. Since then, they were the latest couple everyone adores.

Except for Sehun, though.

Sehun felt lonelier as days pass by. Instead of him walking with her to class, Kai replaced him. He ate every lunch alone in the school’s rooftop. He studies by himself. The only times when he ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter