Weird Sehun

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another night passed, another morning came.

For some people, time flies so fast, but for this girl’s case, time is just so slow.

DAY 24.

*Another Monday… few more weeks, then I'm free! Assa!* Yoonhye crossed out another date from her calendar. She scanned her Infinite oppas faces but stopped at her most favourite. *Nam Woohyun oppa, I can do it. FIGHTING!* She mentally cheered and went to prepare to school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Yoonhye arrived in school normally.

As expected, Kai approached them first. He cheerfully greeted the two, Yoonhye greeted him back while Sehun nodded coolly nodded back.

Supposedly, Kai was standing and walking with Yoonhye, but today’s not an ordinary day.

Sehun stood in between Kai and Yoonhye. He gave Kai a cold stare and the older male can’t help but shiver. The weather’s cold enough, Sehun just made it cooler.

The younger was never this… intimidating. Nobody ever saw this side of him before, not even Yoonhye. Everyone stared at him in shock. *What the--*

“Yoon-ah, let’s go.” Sehun whispered, audible enough for the girl to hear. Yoonhye’s eyes widened and obeyed the male, still in shock. *What’s wrong with Sehun? He’s scary…*

Those eyes that were always calm and gentle suddenly became cold and glacial. It was clear, no emotions expressed. Sehun kept his poker face on. It was still the same old poker face he used, but this time, it was… oddly attractive.

Girls from the hallway started whispering amongst themselves. Why was Kai on Sehun’s place, and Sehun on Kai’s place? Yoonhye was more than shocked. During their bus trip a little while back, Sehun was the same Sehun. What’s with the 180° change of attitude?

Kai followed them from behind. Sure, Sehun’s stare was scary, but he has the right to stand and walk next to Yoonhye, right? He is, after all, her boyfriend. So he stood next to the other side of Yoonhye, he could feel the cold stares of Sehun but shrugged them off. He gave Yoonhye a warm smile.

Yoonhye, suddenly, felt she was stuck between Summer and Winter, which made her as Autumn. (argh... sorry for being corny. XD) *Is it just me… or it’s getting chilly here…* She shivered.

 

To her relief, the other EXO-K boys arrived in the awkward scene.

“AYO! WASSUP, DUDES!” Chanyeol greeted with a creepy smile plastered on his face. Baekhyun gave a small smile in acknowledgement. Suho waved a little and showed them his signature bright smile. He was about to stand next to Sehun but stopped halfway when he felt something’s strange. *Woah… There’s something different…?* D.O squinted his eyes. The three were standing in a row which was new to him. He stared at Sehun. There was something wrong with him. Instead of a weak, wimpy looking boy, he saw a boy with a charismatic stare and there’s something in Sehun he can’t explain.

However, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, the least observant people, didn’t notice a thing at all and continued to do what they’re supposed to do.

1) Steal Sehun away.

2) Leave him behind.

3) Prevent Suho from nearing Sehun.

 

But with Sehun’s attitude, these three rules are terminated for today.

Sehun stubbornly stood next to Yoonhye. Kai raised an eyebrow. *This Sehun boy wants to play it hard…? Then let’s play it.* Kai smirked and threw his arm over Yoonhye’s shoulders. She gasped at his sudden actions. Sehun’s jaw tensed, nobody caught that except for the, you know who, detective D.O.

To their surprise, Sehun grabbed one of her wrist. “Please let go, Kai-sshi.”

Everyone blinked their eyes in surprise. Chanyeol stepped out. “Hey, wimp. Who are you to tell them what to do?” He called Sehun a wimp without thinking. Baekhyun agreed to his friend's words. “Sehun-ah, why are you like this? They’re… dating. You can’t tell them what to do.

Sehun seemed to wake up. *Oh yeah… they’re supposed to be dating. And they’re not supposed to know that I know.* He reluctantly released her wri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter