Romeo and Juliet

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shock was evident in the EXO boys’ faces.

Everyone was left speechless.

“R-Rival…?” Yoonhye squeaked, unsure if she heard the right words coming from her father’s mouth.

Kai stood perfectly still, trying to comprehend current situation. If their companies are in a rival state… that means… *Can’t we just join two companies together…? That way, both companies can benefit by more exposure…* He thought as his charming smile turned awkward.

Just when he was about to clear the tension, someone interrupted him.

“Well, look who we have here. Isn’t this the lovely Ahn Yoora and the awesome Go Hyunsu?” A voice came out of nowhere. All eyes trailed to the origin of the voice.

“A-Aunt…” Luhan stuttered. Kai blinked a few times to check if he was in reality. It was, indeed, his mother standing in front of them. Beside her was his father who held a strong resemblance of Kai. His mother crossed an arm above her chest. Together with her husband, she fiercely glared at the couple in front of their sight.

Luhan, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun could only watch the two families intensely glaring at each other. They also casted Kai and Yoonhye worried glances. If their families hate each other, how would their relationship last?

“Fancy seeing you here, Injoo.” Yoonhye’s mother voiced out filled with sarcasm. Kai’s mother smirked back and returned an equally sarcastic answer. “Yes, indeed. And it’s such an honor to see your beautiful face again… as well as your husband’s and…” She stopped when she saw Yoonhye, standing there silently. “Your daughter…?”

Yoonhye immediately bowed in surprise and in greeting.

Kai’s mother smiled at her for a second, then turning back to her original proud face.

“As beautiful as you are, Yoora.” Kai’s mother said. The way she said it was difficult to distinguish if it came out sarcastic or not. Kai smiled widely inside his mind. *Does she approve Yoon-Yoon?* He inwardly thought.

“Jongin, why are you with her?” Kai’s father spoke for the first time. His voice held a lot of authority and was really strong and dark. Both parents looked at the boy for an answer. From the very beginning, they were curious why their children are together.

Kai was about to open his mouth to say that he didn’t know their company’s rival was his girlfriend’s company, but someone spoke first.

“Kai’s my boyfriend.” Yoonhye boldly declared with wide eyes, as if she didn’t expect it from her own mouth. The boys’ expressions were neutral since they thought it was expected, but Kai was surprised like Yoonhye as well. It was like the first time he heard her call him ‘Kai’ instead of ‘Jongin’ after 4 years.

He totally didn’t expect that from .

Yoonhye’s parents were shocked at their daughter’s brave statement. Kai’s parents didn’t know what to do. If their children are in a relationship, then they have to… separate the kids.

They started rivals and would end up rivals.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed Yoonhye’s wrist and dragged her away from the group. Yoonhye stared at her mother’s back as she let herself be dragged. She helplessly looked at her father who carelessly shrugged as he followed his wife.

Kai was about to follow his Yoonhye, worried what might happen to her. What if she gets into trouble? What if she gets punished? What if she needs him? He has to go there and protect her right away. Protecting her is his duty. A hand held his wrist tight, preventing him to follow his lover.

He made eye contact with his father who looked nothing but displeased. Being in a relationship with a rival company’s daughter was too much for them. They could not accept that fact, but it wasn’t the boy’s fault. Kai didn’t know. *Why can’t they just accept the fact that I love her? Then, they can just be group partners or something? Business is always their priority. They never thought about my happiness…* Kai gloomy thought.

The feeling radiating from his father’s eyes was uncomfortable. Kai didn’t like it and knew something was coming up.

“Cut off whatever relationship you have with that girl.” Kai’s father’s words were short but deadly. It pierced thorough everyone’s heart, but it pierced through Kai’s the deepest. He knew (and they knew) that he can't go against his father's orders.

He hatefully watched his parents walked away, and the remaining EXO members comforted him, but he felt nothing. Nothing but numbness.

Yoonhye returned an equally stern face to her mother. The two exchanged a tenseful eye contact, making her father uncomfortably watch his two girls.

“Do you love that Jongin kid?” Her mother finally asked. Yoonhye could only stare at her and didn’t know how to answer that question. Does she really… love him? Does she sincerely love him… as a man and not just as a friend?

When she didn’t receive any reply from her daughter, her stern face softened a bit, knowing that even if the girl won’t admit it, she knows her daughter does love the boy deep inside her heart.

However, it was their rival, so she put on her stern face once more and pretended that she didn’t know her daughter’s delicate feelings, “Good. It would be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter