The Game

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two weeks passed by. And it seems like Ha Sunyeon was one of the lucky girls Kai got.

 

Yoonhye did fine avoiding Kai. Whenever Kai would try to talk to her, she would turn her heel right away before he could open his mouth. She ignored all the silent ‘hi’s he gave her. She could care less about Kai. She has now nothing to do with Kai. They were over.

 

Kai didn’t know why, but he felt his heart crush every time he gets ignored. He loves attention and is not really good with adjusting with people ignoring him.

 

That day, he was officially going to break up with Sunyeon. And he wants to make sure that Yoonhye gets to see it.

 

After that day’s class, Sehun and Yoonhye stayed in the classroom waiting for the room to be empty. Weirdly, Baekhyun and D.O left Kai first. Yoonhye caught D.O shaking his head with a small scowl printed in his face and she what was coming.

 

She turned her head towards the other two left in the classroom. They were making out. Wanting to give them their privacy, Yoonhye grabbed Sehun’s hand and walked towards the door.

 

Kai pulled away and looked at Sunyeon’s face. “I think…”

 

Sunyeon was full of expectation. *He’s gonna say ‘I love you’! KYAH! Best day ever.* But all her expectations began to crumble. “… I think we need to break up.”

 

Everything. The two friends heard everything before they left the classroom.

 

The grand finale came.

 

SLAP!

 

The slap echoed throughout the empty classroom. Kai smirked and walked away the classroom, with a red mark still evident on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoonhye can’t stop ranting about how mean Kai is; while Sehun silently agrees to everything she says.

They were heading towards the locker area. On their way, they heard a group of a girls were squealing delightfully. “Kai and Sunyeon broke up, did you know? That means I have a chance!”

They caught a girl say. The other girl just nodded her head and smiled in support.

Yoonhye didn’t know how the news spread that fast. She did remember that only Sehun and her were in the classroom when the event happened. So, how did it spread? What if she was the one to be blamed?

On her cue, Sunyeon’s friends were surrounding Sunyeon who was crying her eyes out.

Another sigh escaped from Yoonhye. “Pity Sunyeon. It looks like she really love that monster.”

“You don’t need to pity her. She is a monster herself.” Sehun told her. He remembered the times when Sunyeon asked him to do her homework and how he was humiliated whenever Yoonhye’s not around for a short period of time. He ignored every single thing she says because he’s mature enough to not stoop down to her level.

Yoonhye laughed not knowing what Sehun said. “What?” Sehun just shook his head. “Nevermind.”

They were supposed to go to the library that day to study for the upcoming tests the next, next day.

 

Just then, a call reached Sehun.

“Hello? Yeah. I’m going to the library. Yoonhye. Oh. Right now? Ohh.. okay. I’m going. Bye.” Sehun answered the other line and silently sighed.

“Auntie?” Yoonhye asked. She calls Sehun’s mom ‘Aunt’ and he calls her grandma ‘Halmeoni’. It’s a sign that they are really close to each other and feel comfortable with each other.

Sehun nodded sadly. “And she wants me home. Urgent. I’m very sorry, Yoon-ah!”

Yoonhye shook her  head and smiled. “It’s okay. We can go anytime, anyway. I guess see you tomorrow?” Sehun cheerfully nodded his head. Yoonhye waved, “Bye, Sehunnie!” She went to the library herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* * *

Yoonhye felt hungry. She was studying for two hours already, but she didn’t notice time ticking so fast. She stretched out her arms and took the pen to start writing again.

 

Just then, a pair of hands blocked her vision

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter