Winter Break

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One lunch break, Kai walked with his hands in his pockets while coolly chewing his bubble gum.

He was the only one in the hallway, and he’s about to go to where his friends are, the library.

“Kai oppa!” A voice called. Kai immediately knew that voice.

His eyebrows pinched together in annoyance and closed his eyes tightly shut. *It’s the Sunyeon girl.* He grumpily thought.

He walked faster, hoping Sunyeon would get the hint that he doesn’t want to talk to her.

“Oppa, wait.” Sunyeon ran next to him and shamelessly grabbed his arm tight. Kai looked at him, annoyed. “Yes? Can I help you?” He asked in a rude tone.

Sunyeon smiled, hoping the male would warmly cooperate with her. She searched in her bag. She grinned widely when she found it.

She looked so happy that might ache by too much smiling. She waved the thing in her hands.

“Oppa, look at this.” She gave it to Kai.

Pictures.

Kai’s eyebrows met together. He scrutinized each photo’s details. His lips curved into a small smirk. These were photos of his Yoonhye with his some of his friends alone.

Kai tear his gaze from the photos and dangerously glared at Sunyeon. His smirk was wider. The girl stood back in fright. “You think I’ll be fooled with these, Ha Sunyeon?” He darkly chuckled.

The way he said her name sent shivers down to her spine. It was probably scarier than Friday the 13th. This is totally NOT the way he should react. He should be mad, angry at Yoonhye, and be hers.

Kai ripped the photos into small piece, threw it in the floor and stomped on it repeatedly. He beamed handsomely, then went near the girl.

His eyes were flashing with nothing but silent rage. The girl stepped back in fear until her back contracted with the cold wall.

Kai traced his finger in her face. Sunyeon would have blush, but his eyes were not the same friendly eyes she saw before. He neared his face to hers.

“Never call me oppa with that filthy mouth of yours.” Kai glared at her. The girl cowered back and tried to talk. “Kai oppa, I lo-“

Kai scoffed. “Stop being pathetic. I knew it. You were the one who spread the photos. You just showed me evidences.”

Sunyeon was about to open in protest, but Kai spoke up first. “Don’t even try to deny it.” Sunyeon automatically shut . Kai smirked. *Predictable girl*

“Listen, Ha Sunyeon. Forget the thing between us before. You and I were nothing to begin with. I played with you and you let yourself be played. I’m sorry to say this, but I really didn’t like you.” Kai tried to say things in a good way, but how could harsh words be nice?

“Yoonhye and I is the real thing. So if you don’t agree with that fact, then please just stay silent. You can’t just go around spreading false rumours about her. I’m begging you, please respect me, Yoonhye and our relationship.” Kai sighed, hoping Sunyeon is an easy girl to talk to.

“This is my last warning. If ever I saw you trying to break our relationship again, then I won’t let it pass anymore. You better think before you act, girl. I’ll really break your neck. I love Yoonhye, remember that.” Kai said and walked away. "If you really love me, let me go live a good life." He added. *Girls like you disgust me.*

Sunyeon watched Kai’s back sadly. Tears were forming. Soon, she started sobbing. Her only way to get him back failed. She does want to forget him, but how could she when he’s being always attractive in her eyes?

*Kai oppa, I love you. I really do.* She finished her unfinished sentence in mind. *That Yoonhye girl must suffer… Just wait.* She thought in remorse.

Her sobbing filled the silence.

 

 

 

* * *

Mr Bae, their teacher, gleefully clapped his hands. “Class, listen up. I have a good news fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter