Sudden Date

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stomp. Stomp. Stomp.

A boy was swiftly dancing across the play board of the DDR machine.

Another four boys were lying lazily (either deadly watching or doing their own business) across the room.

What room?

Kai’s game room.

Baekhyun sighed. He had been watching his dancing friend win for the tenth time and still, the latter won’t stop dancing.

Suho tried to battle with Kai, but the grandpa ended giving up during the first minute of the game. He wished to have a lot of metabolism like the younger one as he watched Kai easily stomp the accurate arrows.

Kai finished another song. He stepped off the board and was about to pick another song until a whinny voice filled the air.

“Argh! Kai, stop it! It’s so boring!” Baekhyun complained. “You keep dancing and dancing! The machine already knows you’re awesome, ok? We’re so tired watching you!” He complained.

“Well, I don’t mind watching him…” Suho commented in a small voice.

Kai looked at his annoyed friend. “Nobody told you to watch me, right? The PS3, Wii, play it. New movies are over there, watch it. Why watch me?” He ended it with a shrug.

“Look outside! The weather’s nice! Let’s go to Myeongdong! I wanna go shopping today!” Baekhyun pointed out the curtained window.

Suho frowned and interfered. “Hey… If Kai wants to dance, then let him.”

“Shut up, Grandpa.” Baekhyun hissed.

Suho frowned deeper. “You guys are getting meaner day by day. I’m the eldest here, to remind you.” He muttered.

 

Baekhyun turned back to Kai and use all his power aegyo. “Let’s go shopping today please… bbuing~”

Kai shook his head with a solid answer ‘no’.

 

 

“Where did you get this, Kai? It’s delicious!!!” Chanyeol, who was sitting casually in the sofa while watching a movie, hollered from the other end of the room. He was happily munching the bun while sitting next to D.O who was silently reading a book.

Kai looked at the bun then to his giant friend. “Oh… That…”

“OH! Chanyeol, I know that! It’s so delicious, right? I know a bakery in Myeongdong that sells those buns.” Baekhyun interrupted even if he clearly didn’t know what type of bun Chanyeol is munching.

“Really…?” Chanyeol’s eyes sparkled. Kai shook his head wildly. “Actually… there’s a lot of stock down-“

His sentence was cut by Chanyeol.

“Then let’s go to Myeongdong!”

He can’t argue with that.

They can’t argue because they know one thing for sure.

Whatever Chanyeol wants, Chanyeol gets.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dragging his feet forcefully, Kai followed his friends around Myeondong.

Baekhyun was fortunate to enter the right bakery or else he’ll be doomed by Chanyeol.

Except for Kai, everybody was enjoying the nice weather and shopping around.

Baekhyun bought plenty of shirts and jackets. Suho bought plenty of caps and earmuffs, because winter is coming soon. Chanyeol didn’t care and would buy whatever the others will buy because he was so in love with the bun he’s eating. D.O bought a lot of books. And Kai… well, he’s bored to death.

Staying in his house with his friends is a good idea. But without his friends, he doesn’t want to stay anymore.

Walking here and there, Kai felt his energy go down the drain.

D.O who was gifted with a perfect eyesight spotted someone. “Hey. It’s Yoon-“

 

 

“Yoon Yoon?” Kai half-questioned, half-shouted. Those words slipped of his mouth. He didn’t think. It just miraculously came out of his mouth.

Instantly, his drained energy got replaced by an overly energetic Kai.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How did it turn out?

Kai having a date with Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter