Wronged

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai waited for his girlfriend inside the campus because it was freezing outside.

The snow was falling gently outside. Oh, how he wished to witness the first snowfall of the year with Yoonhye! That would be really great! Last Saturday, he witnessed it alone with his chauffer while going home from Suho’s house. They were hanging out, EXO. Unfortunately, Yoonhye can’t go because she had somewhere to go. Kai didn’t want to force her too because it was a weekend, her free day.

 

He excitedly looked from side to side. He just can’t wait to see his loving girlfriend.

Also, where are his friends?

 

Some girls passing by giggled as they walked pass Kai. Some are even courageous to wink boldly at the boy with a relationship. Kai inwardly scoffed and rolled his eyes. *I know I’m hot and handsome, but sorry, bishes, I’m taken.*

Somewhere out there, a girl smirked as she watched his cold treatment towards other girls. *Let’s see if you’ll act the same after you know this, Kim Jongin.* She mentally laughed. *You’ll be mine soon.*

 

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes, a panicked voice called him. "Kaiiiiii~" The said boy turned around, only to see Tao running to him. Behind him trailed an equally panicked Chanyeol.

“Kaiiii~” He called again in a loud voice, nearly shouting. Kai flinched back at the other male’s loudness. They weren’t mountains apart. The gap within them was close enough for a single whisper to be heard. Tao’s just naturally loud.

“Kai, are you alright?!” Tao asked the younger one. His eyes were filled with worry as he searched Kai’s weirded-out face.

Chanyeol, too, looked at Kai and wore the same facial expression Tao wore. Except, he had eyes. His eyes were wider than usual, it looked bothered and he totally had a different feel from the normal aura he always carries. It was tensing Kai. These two bright boys are bothered. And if they are, everyone should.

Kai lifted an eyebrow. What are they so worried about? Their faces are so worried like the world was nearing the end. “… Why would I not be okay? I didn’t get sick or anything like that, did I?” He warily asked the two boys.

Tao questionably looked at Chanyeol. The latter just gave him a small shrug and shook his head lightly. Their faces changed immediately. They both looked relieved.

 

Tao just suddenly slug an arm on Kai’s shoulder. “Sooo, Kai, you didn’t have fever? We thought you’re gonna catch one because… you know, you ate two ice creams last Friday, and it was super cold that time. Right, Chanyeollie?”

Chanyeol immediately nodded his head in agreement and laughed. Not long enough, Chanyeol and Tao started laughing to nothing in particular while dragging the stunned Kai along. Kai tilted his head in confusion. *What’s wrong with them?* They should know well by now that Kai is not a sickly person. His immune system is stronger than how Kris looked like.

Shaking his head, he wordlessly allowed the two boys drag him. He had caring idiots as his friends and he contentedly lives with that.

Oh yeah, what about Yoonhye? Well, he’s gonna see her later anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as Yoonhye and Sehun entered the campus, the girl felt weird. Why are all eyes staring disgustedly in their way? Where are the EXO boys? And where is the energetic Kai that usually greets her each morning?

It was annoying at first, but she learned how to grow used to it. She can’t help but admit that without Kai greeting a cheerful ‘good-morning’, her school mornings are not the same.

Shrugging, she went straight to her locker. Some students snickered as they saw her. Their eyes eyed her from top to toe as if she was a wanted scientific interest.

She caught a girl who was her classmate, Hyojin, talking to her friend, “How could she? Does she think she’s pretty? She’s not even pretty; she’s just the only one who thinks that way.” Hyojin’s friend took a quick look at Yoonhye. “You’re right. I don’t know what Oppa liked about her.” Hyojin shook her pretty head, “Poor oppa. We have to tell him that he’s going out with a .” She scoffed and walked away.

Yoonhye didn’t hear any specific name, and she didn’t want to assume things but why does she feel that their conversation was directed to her?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kai! WAIT!!!” Suho called.

Kai just can’t believe his eyes.

*OH NO!* The EXO boys thought in sync as they tried to stop Kai from looking. Together, they closed their eyes tightly, praying to the Almighty to not make things worst. EXO, excluding Kai, Sehun and Luhan, just received text messages relating these 'rumours'; they didn't know there would be a bulletin board for this . If they did, they could have told Kai to take the other route and burn thoses pictures down.

The rumours can’t be true. Rumous are rumours.

Kai silently stood in front of the bulletin board; he can’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter