Progress...? I Guess.

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there! Sorry for the later update! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! ♥ :)

 

Kai returned home.

When he entered the mansion, the maids and butlers he encountered didn’t forget one of their rules and bowed to him in respect.

Kai just simply gave them a small smile and headed straight to his bedroom.

“YAH!”

That was the first thing that greeted him, and it scared him to death.

Of course, if it was you, wouldn’t you feel the same? Expecting your room to see no one, then someone with a derpy face greets you. You would be scared, right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(BOO! keke~ AM BRINGING UP SOME MAMA ERA MEMORIES! ^^ ♥)

Kai shrieked and slammed his fist in the air just a little bit above from Chanyeol’s face.

Chanyeol’s wide eyes widened even more and straightened up. “…that was close…” He whispered. “YAH, Kim Jongin! YOU ALMOST BROKE MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!” He shouted at Kai’s face.

Kai winced because some of his beloved friend’s saliva was raining down on him. “Well, it’s not my fault. Why are you guys here anyways? Who told you to enter my room?”

“Mr Choi did.” Suho answered for them.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows and called his personal butler. “Mr CHOI!”

In less than a minute, an old but organized looking man stood next to him. “Yes, Young Master?”

“…you invited them in?” Kai asked. Mr Choi nodded his head. “Yes, I did, Young Master. They said that they wanted to give you a surprise, that’s why I didn’t tell you. I’m sorry.”

Kai shook his head. “It’s okay. You may go now.”

With one last bow, Mr Choi went away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you guys doing here?” Kai crossed his arms and looked at each of his friends’ face carefully.

The trio blinked at him innocently. “What are warm welcome…” Baekhyun whispered to himself.

“Erm… The reason why we’re here is because of, umm, we wanted to clarify some things.” Suho started.

Kai’s eyebrows met each other. “What… do you mean?”

“There is, umm, how should I say this-“

“YOONHYE AND YOU ARE FAKE!” Chanyeol blurted out.

Time seemed to stop for a moment. “… what did you just say?” Kai spoke up. Is he dreaming? Is this reality? What, on earth, is happening?

“He meant that Yoonhye and you is just a game.” Baekhyun repeated.

Yep, he wasn’t dreaming. He snapped out of his thoughts and gave an awkward laughter.

“W-where the hell did you guys get that kind of in-information?!” Kai tried to sound as normal as possible, but failed.

Chanyeol shrugged. “A little birdie told us…”

 

 

 

“D.O!!!” Kai didn’t hesitate to call his best pal. How could that little punk betray him? He pressed the number one speed dial.

After a few several rings, D.O answered the phone.

“Do Kyungsoo! Come over here right NOW!” Kai shouted over the line.

“K-Kai… Is there something wrong…?” The other line carefully asked.

“COME OVER!!!” Kai repeated.

The other line gave a simple ‘alright’ and could be heard panicking by the sound made from the other line.

Kai ended the call.

 

 

 

 

 

After a few moments of waiting, D.O entered Kai’s room, panting.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Suho sat on the sofa located at the corner of the bedroom and watched D.O approaching Kai.

“KAI? KAI! What happened?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!” D.O worriedly scanned Kai’s face.

Kai didn’t say a word and just coldly glared at his hyung. “You…”

D.O looked confused. “Me? Me what? What did I do?”

“YOU TOLD THEM!” Kai said as he pointed three innocent boys sitting in his sofa. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter