Bullying

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to FlamingFrog for the new poster! :D

 

Days flew like a rocket.

It was already Day 14.

And for the past few days, it was like hell for Yoonhye.

Yoonhye now finally understood why Sehun called Sunyeon a ‘monster’ before.

Because that girl is truly a ‘she-monster’.

After that coffee shop incident, she’s being silently bullied by both Sunyeon and her friends. But in the end, Kai would innocently appear, making the girls’ mission fail always.

But probably not today.

Today, Yoonhye was walking to the restroom alone.

Poor little Yoonhye didn’t know what kind of trouble was waiting for her.

Coincidentally, inside the restroom stood Sunyeon and her friends, laughing and chatting in a girlishly girly manner.

They stopped laughing and eyed the latest comer, Yoonhye. Yoonhye cursed inside her head. *Shocks. Out of all the restrooms here in this big school. Why here…?! Fate, why so mean?* She frowned deeply and didn’t think twice to leave the restroom.

Just when she thought she was in Safety’s hands, the girls caught her just in time and trapped the little girl in the middle.

Sunyeon smirked. “Hey, . Long-time no see, huh?” She looked behind Yoonhye and scanned if the prey has a company. And guess what, she saw none. Hurrah.

“Where’s your little puppy? Bark~ bark~” She asked mockingly and playfully imitated a puppy. The smirk in her face never left. In fact, it was getting creepier as seconds tick by.

Yoonhye didn’t say anything. She just stood there, trying to think of ways to escape them.

Sunyeon grew tired of her silent treatment. “Yah! Speak up! Are you mute or what?” She asked irritably.

Yoonhye, without showing any emotion, looked straight in the other girl’s hazelnut eyes. “Why the hell are you doing this nonsense to me?” She, finally, asked with a small but powerful voice.

Sunyeon scoffed. “Are you playing dumb or simply dumb? You stole my Kai away from me! He and I belong together!”

Yoonhye sighed. “From my memory, that boy’s nobody’s except his parents’ and friends’. I never saw your name printed in him. So you can’t just go around telling everyone he’s yours.” She replied. It was true, right? Kai isn’t Sunyeon’s property. Kai’s a person, a human. Not a thing or a pet.

Sunyeon looked really annoyed now. “What did he even see in you…? You’re nothing special. Clinging around people, stealing other girls’ boys. What the hell are you? And your face… you’re nothing special compared to me.”

*Thick faced girl. How dare she say those words in my face? Really?! Stealing other boys’ girls, clinging around people? More like she’s describing herself…* “Well, then why did he leave you if you’re better? Please stop making a big fuss about this, Sunyeon-sshi. There are a lot more boys waiting for you out there. Jongin choose me, get over it.” Yoonhye bravely stated. But when she said it, she immediately regretted it. *Ugh! This mouth…*

“… what did you just say…?” Sunyeon slowly neared Yoonhye with dangerous eyes. Sunyeon likes, loves, Kai. She won’t give up getting him back. There are no other boys for her, but Kai. Only Kai. “You should pray to your beloved God to help you make the right choices next time. The restroom you entered… is quite isolated. This whole place is isolated, huh? Nobody’s gonna save you now…” Sunyeon glared and cackled like a beautiful witch.

Yoonhye felt a hand grabbed her arm. Sunyeon’s hand. She let out a small gasp. She could picture out what will happen next. She predicted herself that she would be staying in her bed the whole week. She’ll be too weak to move. She’ll be broken.

She tried shrugging the hand off, but it can’t be moved. Sunyeon raised her hand, ready to slap Yoonhye.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter