Random Chapter

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Sunyeon, just like the other girls and boys, had always thought that the new boys of EXO were attractive.

But only one guy caught her attention the most. With his doe-like eyes and baby-like face, Luhan gained the most number of attentions, even Sunyeon’s whole attention.

She and her friends giggled like little schoolgirls as they excitedly talked about the boys’ attractiveness. EXO’s popularity began rising more, even fanboys were created.

They planned on making a move to them like introducing themselves. They felt that maybe, just maybe, the EXO-M boys aren’t like the EXO-K boys. EXO-K boys, except for Kai, never dated anyone.

 

Sunyeon took out her compact mirror and checked her appearance. *Pretty.* She praised herself.

Just when they were approaching them, they stopped when someone called the group of handsome men. It was Kai.

Sunyeon awed at the sight of Kai. Luhan may be attractive, but still, no one can beat Kai in her eyes. She, suddenly, wasn’t interested in the new group of boys anymore. Her friends continued drooling over them, but she? She had better plan.

She watched Kai who was looking so happy while introducing his girlfriend, Yoonhye.

Sunyeon felt sad. *That girl’s standing in my place…* She mentally thought of a plan and smirked.

She just wished herself all the best.

 

 

 

Kai introduced Yoonhye and Sehun to his hyungs. He was smiling widely that his mouth might ache, but he showed no pain. Instead, he showed pure happiness.

Luhan looked shocked, but his face lit up 100 times more. He didn’t expect Sehun to be there. “SEHUN AH!” He quickly rushed to Sehun’s side and gave him a small handshake. “Hyung!” Sehun greeted back with equal happiness with Luhan’s.

“Eh? Sehun, you know Lulu hyung?” Confused Chanyeol asked.

Before Sehun could reply, Luhan interrupted, “Yes! Let’s just say… we’re childhood friends!” He gleefully answered. He scanned his M friends blank faces. “The boy in the park I was talking about before…? Remember? Lay? Chen? Kris? Xiumin? Tao? Anyone?”

 

There was silence until someone spoke up. “Ohhhhhh… So he’s the lonely kid in the park you’re talking about before?!” Chen gasped. “Omo! Is this a coincidence or merely fate?!” He excitedly clapped his hands like a little kid. He grabbed Sehun’s hands and shook it and endlessly said, “Nice to meet you.”

“Lulu told us a lot of good things about you; we can’t wait to know you more, Sehun-ah! Umm… you don’t mind me calling you that, right? Because you’re Lulu’s friend, that means you’re our friend too!” Xiumin happily added.

 

Yoonhye looked at Kai. She waited for him to introduce the last boy, Lulu. *Lulu? Is there even such name?*

Kai’s face immediately darkened a bit. “… and this is Luhan. Luhan, meet Yoonhye, my girlfriend.” He continued in a voice that he didn’t use during introducing the other EXO-M boys. Instead of the overly excited tone, he had a normal tone, like Luhan was just an acquaintance.

Luhan’s bright smile still remained. “OH?! Hello, Yoonhye. It’s nice to meet you! I’m Luhan!”

Sehun looked at Luhan then Yoonhye. Looks like his wish on letting his two great friends meet each other came true.

Yoonhye couldn’t help but smile. Kai’s friends are all nice, and they looked like fun people too.

She felt that things are gonna be a lot more fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter