Lost

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT?” Baekhyun’s eyes became two perfect circles, despite his small eyes. Chanyeol put a finger to his lips and looked around. He sighed in relief when he saw no one was around.

Chanyeol had silently told Baekhyun everything the latter had missed.

Baekhyun couldn’t help but gasped at the sudden turn of events. Park Sojin was the person everyone never wants to meet again, yet, there she was, alive and breathing.

“Oi, what are you talking about?” Suho came out of the classroom, and approached the two talking boys.

Chanyeol nervously scratched the back of his neck. Suho narrowed his eyes and didn’t wait for his answer. “You told him, didn’t you, hippo mouth?” He rolled his eyes and lazily wandered his gaze from Chanyeol to Baekhyun and Baekhyun to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol adorably pouted and crossed his arms. “I don’t see a valid reason why I can’t tell him.”

Suho waved a hand. “Whatever, just never ever tell Yoonhye anything.”

Baekhyun tilted his head in curiosity. “Why?” He asked. Yoonhye deserved to know so she could at least protect herself.

The leader shrugged. “Kai said so… He doesn’t want her to even know about this nonsense. We’ll help Kai anyway, right?”

The three didn’t say anything after that. But all of them had the same thought, how is this nonsense for Kai?

* * *

For the whole day, Kai never let his sight away from Yoonhye. Lately, he had been receiving sweet phone messages but he never paid much attention to that because he knows well that it’s all coming from Sojin.

* * *

One afternoon after class, Yoonhye was stuck being with Baekhyun again.

“Where are the others?” Yoonhye asked Baekhyun as the two walked together.

Baekhyun smiled boyishly. “Didn’t Kai tell you that the soccer team is having an important meeting after classes?” He asked as he ruffled her hair playfully. “He is very needed in that meeting. He is the team captain, after all.”

Yoonhye swatted his hands off and giggled like a little child. “Aren’t you a member of the soccer team too? D.O isn’t part of the soccer team, right?”

Baekhyun shrugged. He can’t just say ‘because we can’t let you out of our sights’ or ‘we have to protect you’. That would make her curious and she’ll know everything. “I’m lazy…” His lips curled into an innocent wide smile that reached his eyes.

Yoonhye rolled her eyes. Of course, the Byun Baekhyun is always the lazy kid, escaping homework and school activities. Little did she know, the male his lips, his habit after lying. He does want to attend the soccer team’s meeting.

“How about D.O and Sehun?” She asked. “Where are they?”

Baekhyun shrugged again. “Those two… bookworms. As usual, in the library.” He yawned. “I don’t understand why they love that place so much. That’s the most boring place on earth-“

“Let’s go to them!” Yoonhye cheerfully chirped, ignoring Baekhyun’s protests. She patted Baekhyun’s forehead. “You’re too noisy, Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun pouted and followed the girl along.

 

 

 

On their way to the library, Yoonhye stopped by the restroom.

Of course, Baekhyun couldn’t go in the girls’ washroom. He kept thinking that he was entrusted keep an eye on her, but how could he? He doesn’t want to be called ert, of course, who would?

So instead, he leaned against the wall, played some games on his phone and patiently waited for Yoonhye to come out.

For the whole five minutes, Baekhyun noticed that only few people go in that particular washroom.

He silently watched a few giggling girls going out of the restroom. Baekhyun wanted to call them and ask if there was someone still inside, but he didn’t.

He just patiently waited and waited and waited.

Another five minutes passed, and Baekhyun totally knew that something wrong was going on.

He saw two girls going out of the washroom and he no longer hesitate to call them. “Hey!” He called for their attention and ran to them.

The girls spun around and giggled as they saw it was Baekhyun calling them. “Hi…” They tried to hide their giggles by supressing them.

Baekhyun awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. He was really not good with girls. “Umm…hi. Please don’t freak out when I ask this, but…” He paused. “…is there still someone in the girls’ washroom?” He half-whispered, half-said.

The girls looked at him weirdly, but gave him a reply, which was sadly a ‘no’. The two girls didn’t notice this, but Baekhyun’s eyes slightly widened.

“As in, really nobody?” He repeated with his wild hand gestures, hoping what he first heard was false. His voice was getting a bit higher than usual.

“We are really positive that no one is in there, Baekhyun-sshi.” One girl said. “All the cubicles are empty when we arrived and left.” The other girl added.

Baekhyun, still shocked, gave them a polite nod and walked back to the washroom’s door. He held the door’s surface and looked around.

*Coast’s clear…* He closed his eyes tight, hoping nobody was around to judge him. This was urgent. He slowly pushed the door open.

“Hello?” He shouted in a rush and closed the door again. He was being a coward.

He tightly closed his eyes, took a deep breath and sent a prayer to his God to guide him. He pushed the door opened and went in.

“Yoonhye?!” He called her name and checked every cubicle. Just like the two girls had earlier said, the restroom was empty.

He ran out of the girls’ washroom,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter