Skinship...?

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The EXO boys plus Yoonhye stared at the awesome structure in front of their eyes.

Almost everyone was speechless, making Suho smirk in success.

Chanyeol and Tao cowered back a little. “Is this the ‘somewhere fun’ you were talking about, Suho hyung?” Chanyeol squeaked which is unusual because of his naturally deep voice. The latter nodded happily.

D.O gulped a lump of his saliva. He turned a heel to escape the horror, but a hand with an iron grip grabbed his arm before he could go any further. Xiumin mischievously smirked down at his friend. “Where are you going, Little One?” D.O’s eyes widened in fear. Oh, how much he wanted to cry that moment!

Kris raised an eyebrow in amusement. Unlike his other friends, he actually doesn’t have any complaints with it. “Suho, how tough is this?” He questioned.

Suho was about to open his mouth to answer Kris’s curious question, but a bloodshot ear-piercing scream answered for him. Suho blinked and closed his mouth. They watched the people quickly rushing out of the small house.

He turned back to his friends and smiled widely. “I think that answered your question, Kris.” Kris just numbly nodded along. “Welcome to our latest pride, my beloved friends! Some people said that this is one of the best in the whole South Korea. You guys should be honored.” He chuckled jokingly. However, no one see this as a joke. Suho cleared his throat and acted like a tour guide. “I cordially welcome you to Shadow Hill Haunted House.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AHHHHHHH! I SAID I DON’T WANNA! HANDS OFF, YOU PEASANT!” Chen wildly screamed as Baekhyun tightly dragged him to the entrance.

“… why am I doing this again?” D.O asked in a small voice.

“Because you love me!” Suho answered out of nowhere, making D.O jumped in shock. He was nervous, okay. Suho cutely did a short aegyo. D.O grunted and placed a palm over Suho's face. "Ugh! Stop it! It's not cute!" D.O coldly rolled his eyeballs. Suho just chuckled again.

The boys groups themselves into two groups. Currently, the first group was taking the life-shortening challenge. It was against their wills to go in the horror house; it was Suho who forced them all.

The first group contained D.O, Chen, Chanyeol, Tao and Kris.

Kris sighed annoyingly. He was not afraid. In fact, he’s not terrified at all. But the truth is he’s scared that maybe he’ll end up screaming like an idiot because he was going in with a bunch of cowards. Well, people say that birds with the same feather flock together, right?

Baekhyun slammed a hand over Chen’s loud mouth. Still dragging the poor little Chen, Baekhyun kept apologizing to the people looking at them weirdly.  Chanyeol and Tao held each other’s hand as if their lives depended on it. D.O still looked calm and peaceful, but the way he was holding Kris’s shirt was showing the kid side of him. With Kris, he looked like a little baby boy holding onto his father.

 

 

“GOOD LUCK!” Suho and the other group said their final cheer when the first group was already a step away from the horrifying entrance. Finally, they went in.

 

 

When they were in having their horror experience, the group outside was calmly exchanged stories.

Suho worriedly glanced at Yoonhye. They all heard about her sore ankle. “Umm… Yoonhye, is your feet okay? Can you walk? You’re the only one I’m giving a choice. I’m not requiring you to go because your foot is not okay right now and I don-“

“I’m good, Suho. And I’m really curious about this ‘pride’ of the resort. I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter