Weird Kai

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

D.O blinked once, twice, thrice and again and again.

“I think I just heard Kai…” Suho, with Baekhyun, came out from the kitchen only to see a stunned D.O in the living room blinking like there’s no tomorrow. “D.O, if you’re gonna continue that, I’m afraid your eyes are gonna fall off.” He softly chided.

When Suho reached the living room, he became the D.O number 2. “Baekhyun ah, bite me.” He whispered.

Baekhyun, who was looking at his phone the whole time, turned his head to Suho and knew leader was serious. So he happily took the offer and bit Suho’s arm with passion. Suho snapped out of his daze and let out a small cry of pain. “Oww~ what are you doing?!” He looked at Baekhyun who was looking as innocent as possible.

 

 

“Biting you. Ang~” Baekhyun replied innocently while showing off his teeth. Suho just nodded and patted Baekhyun. “Good job. Thanks for, err… biting me.”

Baekhyun nodded and looked forward. That was when he, too, became motionless. “Ohhh…” Those were the only words that came out of his mouth.

Chanyeol came out from the kitchen while munching a donut. When he reached the living room, nobody was moving, so he thought it was his job to make them move again. Happy virus, he is. “Hey! Why so ser-“ He looked in front and the last words that came out from his mouth were, “Ohhh…” Same reaction with Baekhyun.

Jaws dropped to the ground. Eyes widened as wide as possible. Silence filled their air.

The reason?

 

 

 

 

 

 

In front of them was a determined studying Kai.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai made sure Yoonhye reached her house safely.

Silently walking behind her to the bus stop, he covers his face with some book with a scent of new paper and the pages were stiff. Obviously, he doesn’t read.

When Yoonhye went in the bus, he made sure that Yoonhye was doing something so she won’t notice him. He swiftly scanned his T-card and sat in front.

Kai, who would glance back once in a while to see how Yoonhye was doing, scared the ahjumma next to him. However, after the small smile he gave her, she calmed down and can’t help but to smile back.

When the bus arrived at Yoonhye’s stop, he followed Yoonhye. He followed until he saw her safely reaching her house’s gates.

With a sigh of content, he walked his way to D.O’s house, which was the nearest house from there.

 

When Kai arrived at D.O’s house, he saw D.O in the living room watching some lovey-dovey drama.

D.O was shocked to see him, but he waved him to come over. Kai went over and sat next to D.O. Kai was watching the drama but looked occupied with something.

With his motherly instincts, D.O felt something happening in his kitchen so he excused himself and told Kai to do whatever he wants.

Before D.O completely fades in his sight, Kai asked for something. “May I borrow your notes?”

Knowing Kai (a.k.a: the lazy king), D.O just rolled his eyes and waved a hand. “Whatever~” He said.

Kai turned the television off and gingerly took D.O’s clean and complete notes from D.O’s bag. Then he took out his own blank notebook and started filling it with notes. He was very serious about it.

So serious, that he didn’t realized four pair of eyes were looking at him as if he fell down from Planet Haha.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Crickets were, litetally, singing in the background. Nobody talked. Nobody moved. Everyone stared at the miracle that was happening. A once in a  lifetime occasion that Baekhyun wanted to video so badly if not to the fact that he was glued to the ground due to shock.

A minute passed like that.

Being a good leader, Suho decided to clear the silence by clearing his throat. “Ehem. I see you’re, umm… studying, Jongin.” He said as he awkwardly smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

At his name, Kai looked up, only to see pairs of eyes staring intently at him.

With the stares they gave him, Kai suddenly felt conscious. “Hey, guys. I didn’t know you were all there… standing…er, staring at me?” He tried to find the right words to say.

The three boys still continued to stare at him. *Gosh, is the world about to end?* They thought. Kai touched his face to check if there were any decorations present. But there was none. The three boys blinked at Kai, and Kai blinked back. Suho sighed silently and asked normally, “Kai, what are you doing?”

Kai shifted his gaze from the three weirdos to the leader. “Studying.” He simply replied with a smile, like studying was something he enjoys doing. “I got no problem with math, I guess… Just need some help for History.”

D.O snapped out of his long thoughts and shook his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter