Fun Day

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days before New Year, they enjoyed the remaining bonding time left because…

 

 

 

“YES! We’re going back to China~” Tao sang and he danced in circles. “That means… we don’t have to do the freaking project!” He twerked.

Lay looked at the younger weirdly. “I don’t see anything fun there, Tao.”

Tao stopped dancing, cleared his throat and pouted deeply. “Right. Sorry.”

The EXO-M boys, originally, will be going back to China after they finish their term in Seoul. But due to some reasons, the China men were called back to China. Maybe, their families there missed them that much.

Silence enveloped the air.

They were all sad that they’ll be separated into two again for unknown days or weeks or months or years.

“UGH! What’s with the atmosphere?! It’s not like the end of the world! Let’s go have some fun! Go~ Go~” Baekhyun, ‘the mood maker’, exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* * *

“You can do it, hyung!” Chen cheered along with Tao who had hopeful eyes. Suho watched their reactions silently. He loved watching reactions more than the show itself because he somehow finds it more interesting.

Tao had a grip on Chen’s sweater without him knowing, all he wants then was for the boy to win. “Kris ge… you can… do-“

SHOOT!

Kris threw the last arrow.

The last arrow flew slowly and swiftly passed the air. It hit the target board with a great force.

10 pts.

The two audiences’ faces changed dramatically. They rejoiced and hugged each other.

Suho laughed and patted Kris’ back to congratulate him.

Kris proudly bowed and returned the bow to the store keeper. As a price for his victory, Kris received a huge lion with a small cute smile. He thanked the owner and was about to give it to the youngest.

Tao smiled, expecting the toy to be in his hands, but no. Chen grabbed the toy faster than the lightning and hugged it tightly. “Thank you, Kris hyung!” He waved wildly at the three guys. “SEE YOU GUYS LATER! TOODLES~”

Tao swore as he knew that Chen-Chen had an evil plan going on, and it was to steal his toy.

Kris was about to comfort the maknae and play another round of game, but leader Suho did it first. “Don’t worry, Tao. I’ll get you another one!” He smiled assuredly.

 

 

Suho wasn’t good as Kris in shooting, but he definitely wasn’t that bad either. Okay, sorry, I lied. Suho was the worst shooter ever. Kris was laughing at the grandpa’s poor shooting skills while Tao occasionally glares at the taller male.

In the end, Suho got nothing. Nothing but bunch of small toys.

However, Tao was satisfied after seeing his hyung’s efforts.

Tao counted the toys and smiled.

It was perfect for all of them.

 

 

 

 

* * *

“Yoonhye! What type of rides do you like?”

“Do you like to enter the haunted house again?”

“How about let’s ride that!”

“OH! That seems interesting!”

“Yoon-Yoon, what do you usually do in an amusement park?” Baekhyun asked in wonder.

Kai glared at the eyeliner boy. He was the only rightful one to call her like that. For him, it was also translated as ‘honey’ or ‘baby’ or ‘babe’ or something couple sweetly call each other. Baekhyun shrugged. “What? It sounds cute. ‘Yoon-yoon’ ‘yoon-yoon’ ‘yoon-yoon’.” He said repeatedly to purposely annoy Kai.

When Baekhyun accidently made an eye contact with Kai, he immediately shut up and ran to the other group.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They all agreed in riding the mild rides first. However, some wanted wild rides right away. So that is why they were joining the line for the Vikings.

The boys were the loudest among the people. They all shouted to the max as if the world was about to end. It was a bit disturbing for the other guests, but who cares?

Kris and Xiumin were courageously lifting their arms to air as they laughed and shout in happiness. Luhan laughed all along, letting the person next to him know how ticklish the air is for him. The person's (or rather people's) expressions next to him were hard to read. It was quite a challenge to distinguish whether Chen and Tao were laughing or crying. Lay quietly sat there, it was as if he fell asleep.

On the other side, angel Suho and Baekhyun were crying in joy. Their smiles could brighten up the whole world. It was, if possible, larger than their faces. Yoonhye sat between Kai and Sehun. She occasionally squeals and giggles as she watches Chen’s and Tao’s faces from the other side of the ship. The two boys laughed along and enjoyed the ride.

Chanyeol’s long legs were securely laced with D.O’s short ones. It wasn’t that hard to know that the two were shivering in fear. D.O tightly held on the handle in front of them. He was slightly quivering in fear and silently prayed for the ride to end. Chanyeol’s cries alone were competing with Chen and Tao’s.

In conclusion, everyone enjoyed. (Well, except for the other few…)

When the ride ended, Chen, Tao, Chanyeol, and D.O immediately excused themselves to the washroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* * *

“Where are we going?” Baekhyun lead the way and clapped his hands as he imitated Dora the Explorer.

Suho smiled. “How about we take a break first while we wait for the four to come back?” He suggested.

Everyone agreed and stayed in one corner.

Kai magically disappeared and nobody even noticed except for Yoonhye who was unknowingly searching for Kai around the area. She was unaware of the eyes watching her.

*If I am lost like Kai right now... will you be looking for me too, Yoonhye-ah?* Sehun painfully thought to himself.

“Looking for me, Yoon-Yoon?” A voice whispered gently behind her. Her eyes slightly widened in shock, but calmed down when she knew it was Kai’s voice.

She turned a heel to face him and asked where he went. His arms were hidden behind his back. She curiously tried to peek behind him.

Kai just gave her another heart-stopping s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter