Skiing

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sooooo…. where are we going again this winter break?” Tao questioned his friends.

The EXO boys are currently warming down in D.O’s small but warm residence. The others were watching the television, entertaining themselves while the rest were planning for their upcoming winter trip.

Suho rolled in the sofa lazily. “How about we go somewhere tropical? Hawaii or Maldives, probably?”

Xiumin threw Suho a hard book. “YAH! Not everyone here can afford such luxury, Prince Suho.” He shortly reminded as he continued chewing down his strawberry jam filled sandwich.

Suho pouted and rubbed his sore forehead. “I was just suggesting…”

Chen came back from kitchen with a tray of cookies and buns. He raised an eyebrow at his friends who were seriously brainstorming for some ideal places this winter break. He placed the tray in the table in front of his friends and crossed an arm over his chest.

“A winter resort…?” He suggested silently.

All eyes stared at him.

“What?” He asked with wide eyes. Was his idea weird? Why was the response that way?

Tao grumbled loudly. “Ugh! Hyung~ your suggestion is so lame! It’s not unique.”

D.O smiled widely. “Actually, I like that idea! Every year we’ll go there. It’s been our yearly tradition, huh, Chen-Chen?” He sarcastically commented.

Chen pouted at their rejection.

Silence fell upon them until Suho snapped a finger and smiled brightly.

“I know the perfect place! Pack up, we're going on a fun trip.” He declared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* * *

WOLF CREEK WINTER RESORT

That’s what it read.

Suho beamed brightly at his friends who were star-struck by the old fashion yet modern architecture of the resort. In this resort, they'll spend their vacation for a week. “Welcome to Wolf Creek Winter Resort now in Busan! My parents recently just opened this resort, but numbers of tourists are getting higher day by day.” He explained and led them inside the lobby where the whole resort’s map is located.

“You might wonder but no, there are no wolves in this resort. It’s just the shape of the whole resort is somehow alike with a wolf, that’s how my dad told me.” Suho chuckled alone.

“Basically… this branch is the best, most modern, and my most favourite!” He proudly introduced. “There are skating rinks all around the resort and some pines here are planted by me! Skiing is also one of the best features in this resort. You like skiing right, Chanyeol? Chen?”

He saw Chanyeol and Chen beam and nod.

“The best I could suggest you guys to do in here is to ride our cable car. The view of the mountains here is the best, I tell you. Mom told me that they made some special effects on the mountains since it’s nearing Christmas. Whew~” Suho tries to catch his breath because he was talking non-stop. His eyes turned to slits when he looked at his friends looking around. *Nobody even listened.*

“Have a nice stay.” Suho deadly welcomed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHEEEEE~” Tao, once again, glided smoothly in the smooth ice.

“Huang Zitao, hurry get out of there! We’re all going to ski now!” Kris hollered.

 Tao’s face paled like the ice below and shook his head so hard that maybe it can fall off. “Y-you guys go ahead. Let me stay here.” He skated far away.

Kris caught the younger one and smirked. He knows how Tao at skiing, just like how Chanyeol at skating.

“You should learn how to go along with others, Huang Zitao.” Kris said with a smug smirk in his face. He mercilessly dragged the crying Tao to the ski region.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* * *

SKI ALL THE WAY!

“What a name, Suho.” Lay bluntly commented.

Suho blushed and shyly beamed. “Lame, I know. It isn’t my idea anyway. Blame my parents.”

Chanyeol and Chen were already ready with thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter