Cable Car

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai gingerly returned Yoonhye back to the ground. The girl weirdly looked at Kai but remained silent. She rubbed her hands together from warmth and scanned the area.

They were in the cable car area.

And…

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was deserted.

Yoonhye apprehensively paled. *No way…* She looked at Kai who had a mysterious smile since they landed on the deserted place. It was dark, but the cable cars were still moving. The only people present were probably the operators and the couple.

Kai pulled Yoonhye. She knows she should not follow, but there was something inside her telling that Kai had no wrong intentions. Something inside her was telling her to trust him, and she unknowingly did.

They stood in front of the cable car. All were empty. It comes and goes; people were nowhere. It was truly just the two of them and an unknown man.

Kai smiled from ear-to-ear. “Get in!” He said excitedly like a small kid waiting to open his Christmas present. Yoonhye hesitated. *Why should I, you dum-dum…*

When Kai was about to go in, he sensed that he was going in… alone, so he quickly got off before it goes further and stared at the girl, confused. The girl stared back at him, more confused.

“Why are you not going in?” Kai dumbly questioned.

Yoonhye rolled her eyes. “I’m not stupid, Jongin. What are you planning to do? What if you kill me or something in there?”

Kai felt offended. *Why can’t she just trust me… Aish, whatever! I’m sorry, Yoon-Yoon, but I have to do this.* Wordlessly, he pulled Yoonhye inside the cable car with him.

 

“ENJOY THE RIDE!” They saw the unknown man smile cheerfully and expressively waved his hands.

 

“OH! They’re in! They’re in!” Baekhyun excitedly clapped his hands.

They rest did the same thing.

Suho shushed them down.

The thing is… Suho pinned a small device in Kai’s arm without the latter knowing. That means… Yes, they can hear all the things they’ll be talking about. No privacy for the couple, then.

Kris rolled his eyes and crossed an arm across his chest. *Immature buddies…*

Excluding Luhan, the other boys giggled like girls as they fanboyed over the couple.

Sehun, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol haven’t arrived yet.

The boys turned their attentions back to the couple when they heard an ear-piercing scream.

* * *

 

Yoonhye screamed. “KYAHHHH! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!” She began panicking inside the cable car. But what can she do…? They were inside the cable car, and the area is deserted. Nobody was there to help her.

She continued moving, making the cable car shake a little too.

“Y-yah! S-stop moving…” Kai tried to speak courageously. But from the tone of his voice, it was obvious that he was terrified.

Yoonhye glanced at the boy who was sitting still and scoffed. “You’re the one who pulled me in this freaking car and now you’re ordering me?! AISH! Call Suho right now or else I’ll continue to move this stupid cable car!” She started jumping up and down. What makes the situation worse is that the cable car is not just any regular cable car, the base of cable car is transparent. But he was told that it is a hundred percent safe.

What she didn’t know is that Kai was really beyond terrified. He was afraid of heights, remember?

“S-stop it…”

The girl ignorned him and continued moving the cable car. Afraid their cable car might fall off, Kai had no choice but to pull the jumping Yoonhye down. The girl, who seems to weigh like nothing, easily fell next to him. He narrowed the space between his and the girl’s face.

“Why don’t you just listen and stay still for a while…?” He dangerously growled. Yoonhye felt silent, feeling some fear growing somewhere behind her mind. When Kai seemed to sense it, his eyes immediately turned back to normal and his whole face softened. “I have no wrong intentions, okay? I just want to show my girlfriend something special. Isn’t it sweet?” He giggled like a small schoolgirl.

Yoonhye disgustingly glanced away. What was special with pines and more pines beneath them? “You’ve got to be kidding me.” Yet, she stayed still on her seat.

Kai carefully stood up and walked his way to the glass window. He found the perfect angle. He waved a hand for Yoonhye to come over. “The mountains are near! Come here, ppali!”

Yoonhye was filled with curiosity, but stubbornness filled her more.

Kai had t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter