Whole Past

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I just wanted to say that I've been hinting Sojin since chapter 33, didn't anyone notice? ^^

Anyway... here's an update! I hope you'll enjoy~

Thank you very much! ^^

 

What Kai saw was right.

Behind the tree in front of the café’s window was a girl peeking expertly from behind the huge tree from time to time. Baekhyun, with wide eyes, watched him silently from behind the cafe's glass window. Without any hesitation, Kai started running.

“Oi!” He screamed as the girl started running away with double speed. “Stop right there!” Kai called, but the hooded woman continued running away from him.

Luck seemed to be in his side when the woman tripped.

Kai slowed down and stared at the girl.

“Who are you?” He asked, creating white puffs in the air as he panted hard from running. The girl slowly stood up, dusted the dirt off her clothes, and smirked in a manner no one could consider good.

“I can’t believe you didn’t recognize me, Kim Jongin.” She sarcastically said. Kai knitted his eyebrows together in confusion. That voice… where did he hear that before?

When he gave no reply, the girl smiled. “Just because I cut my hair, it doesn’t mean I’m a completely different person. I’m still-“

“Park Sojin.” Kai finished before her. The way he said her name was like poison to his lips. His confused eyes were now burning with pure hatred.

* * *

Chanyeol, D.O, Sehun, and Suho continued running until they stopped by huge tree in front of the café’s window. They looked around, not knowing which way to go.

Thankfully, a nervous Baekhyun, who was seen behind the foggy glass window, was there and pointed out which direction Kai went.

They arrived in a scene where Kai was hatefully glaring at a girl.

Soon, the girl was getting glared by not only one person, but by 5 people when they knew that the girl was named Park Sojin.

 

Sojin pouted. “Aww… I can’t believe no one missed me!” She looked at the glaring boys around her one by one. But neither of the boys gave her a single fright.

“What’s your motive? Why are you here?” Chanyeol coldly asked; he just made the weather colder than it should be.

Sojin just shrugged with a sweet smile plastered on her face. “Some reasons… Anyway, Kai, I see you’re back with that Yoonhye kid again?”

Kai stiffened and glared at her more intensely if possible. If only looks could kill, Sojin would probably be dead multiple times already.

 “Stay out of our relationship, .” Kai hissed.

Sojin raised an eyebrow in amusement. “You don’t know what I’m capable of, Jong-“

“Shut up!” Kai burst out in anger. “Y-you…” He angrily pointed a trembling finger on her. If only he could kill her, he would have done it. “Don’t think I’m the same easy boy you fooled last time. I can protect her… I will protect Yoonhye.” He whispered, but his voice was loudly audible for the whole deserted place to hear. His voice showed pure determination and solid confidence.

Sojin mockingly smiled at her. “How cute of you! Finally transforming to a man?” She giggled. She looked at his friends who were wordlessly glaring at her. She gave them sweet smiles but none of them even made effort to return the smile.

“Four years ago… I can’t understand why no one believed you, Kai.” She chuckled. “That was the best show I've ever watched… I really love live dramas!” She gleefully clapped her hands.

If only Kai could just dig her under the ground right here, right now, then he would.

The keen D.O narrowed his eyes. “…what? What four years ago are you talking about, woman?”

Sojin innocently blinked at Kai. “You didn’t tell them yet…?” Kai just continued staring at her. She carelessly shrugged. “Well, I guess it’s about time for you guys to know…”

 With a perfect bright aura, a happy Kai went to school .

Girls swooned as he passed by, but neither of them dared to make a move because they perfectly knew well that his heart was already taken by their fellow schoolmate, Go Yoonhye.

Kai cheerfully greeted back everyone who greeted him a good morning. Falling in love could totally mold someone to an entirely different person.

As Kai entered the classroom, he was greeted by his energetic friends. He neared Yoonhye’s table. Instead of giving him her usual lively greetings, she nervously smiled and waved at him.

Kai sat next to her as Sehun moved away. He curiously peeked at her face as she nervously fiddled with her fingers under the table.

*Please don’t let him ask what’s wrong… please…* Yoonhye prayed inside her head. Unfortunate for her, he did. “What’s wrong, Yoonie?” His voice was filled with worry.

She gathered all her courage and took a deep breath. “I… I’m sorry.” She breathed out. He confusingly looked at him. “Why…? You did nothing wrong…”

Yoonhye pointed at her collar. “Your heart… I misplaced it.”

Kai knew what she meant, she meant their couple necklace. He told her to take care of it since it was like his heart too. He frowned but gave her a comforting pat.

“It’s okay…” Kai gave her a reassuring smile. “It’s just a necklace anyway, Material things doesn’t matter. It’s the inside that counts. I love you.” He smiled widely. Those three words came out of his mouth easily, he himself didn't know if it was sincere, but he believes it is.

Yoonhye just blushed. How could a man be that sweet? She was too callow for not being able to differentiate love and crush.

* * *

 Even if Kai is around with his friends and Yoonhye, he couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable. Each time he looks around the vicinity, one particular girl would always be in sight.

The girl, who happened to be Park Sojin, would always wink to him in a flirty manner.  Kai frowned as he spotted her again, but this time she sends him flying kisses.

Neither of the EXO-K boys and Yoonhye noticed those. Kai definitely doesn't like sharing those disgusting stories to them, so instead he patiently tolerated all those acts. He’s not cheating, right?

However, he failed to remind himself that keeping secrets in a relationship is what makes it weaker.

Days passed and the same routine happened day by day. He continued building in Sojin’s acts towards him. He didn’t even tell anyone from his close friends. He thought that it was just something unimportant and would waste time.

* * *

“What do you want?” Kai crossed his arms across his chest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter